UFO Hunters fans urge History Channel to keep show

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 5:06 am » by Loneqqwolf

I signed.

:flop:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 5:12 am » by Lowsix

thesaint wrote:We don't get it here in UK on the allocated terrestrial channels but the question has to be this, If this show is aired on a channel that relies on advertisements as a large part of its income and it has high ratings then obviously it pulls in high revenues.The public must demand an explanation from its execs on why are they looking to axe the show. I feel if you direct these questions to the people that matter from a purely business point of view then they MUST answer. This line of questioning will yield more results than asking them to keep a show because it's a good subject. They can always find lame excuses to axe something but when they are trying to end the life of a serious income producer then they have to have a serious and plausable answer that satifies the public and the public ain't that stupid. So KEEP DIGGING PEOPLE!

I signed, but i agree 10000% with the above post.
My guest, is that with massive and irreversible advertising cuts, companies that advertised are not seeing returns on their advertising, and i think that to the corporate board, the show is mostly fluff, and little substance..

I have heard this objection in an agency that had a client that wanted to advertise in the Ghosthunter slot..
The demographics and RETURN numbers (dollars spent by viewers) was so dismal that it brought gasps from EVERYONE in the meeting. Once those demos hit the powerpoint screen, the debate stopped IMMEDIATELY.

Fact is, that the advertising that is attracted to this demo is simply not selling at the moment, and further, the demo for these shows are not SPENDING money.
This is a traveling show, and im sure is expensive to produce.

I am almost certain that a combination of those factors (which are basically unappealable) will mean the death of many of these sorts of cable shows.. Tons of travel expense, lots of Post...and a stingy Demo.

Not much hope im afraid, and this will be the coming trend...it wont be NWO control, as much as the dwingding advertising dollar..

again, before you jump me, i signed.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 5:14 am » by Ph0enix

Name Comments Referrer:
2599. Kaleb F no other good realistic shows about the subject on television

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 am » by Reinaul

Signed :flop:

Signature # 2163. Reinaul
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 7:08 am » by Loneqqwolf

Give extra support by sending a mail to,

evidence@theufohunters.com

I did. :dancing:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Writer

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 pm » by Buzzlightyear

I luv that show. I signed.
To Infinity And Beyond!

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm » by Daktariro

I just signed the petion... Keep up the good work !

Previous