UFO hunting tips.

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 7:39 pm » by jeremyjr

UFO hunting tips taken from the fact that anomalies respond to EM-pulses.

Any good active observer will try to get "actionable" insights from theoretical ideas, we know for example that the sky scattering of light is more intense in the blue part of the visible spectrum( the reason why the sky is blue ), so from that we can extract the "actionable" insight that red filters in your binoculars or shades will improve the chances of detecting small objects in the sky visually.

Now from the fact that anomalies respond or are attracted to electromagnetic pulses we can then extract some actionable insights:

1- We can "attract" them using EM-pulses: in visible light in daylight using mirrors, at night using laser pointer pulses, in short radio waves using radio transmitters.

2- If we don't want to attract them, we can still use this knowledge now to look for them in more "probable" places were EM-pulses are present:

a) Close to towers transmitting high electric voltage.

b) Close to towers with transmitting antennas: cellular, short radio waves, repeaters.

c) Close to radar installations.

d) Close to airports: All airports have radar installations.

e) Close to airplanes: airplanes have inboard radar or are being almost continuously being scanned by ground radars.

f) Close to electrically charged clouds.

g) At night close to events with "light shows" like: fireworks for example.

Writer

PostFri May 16, 2014 8:20 pm » by Disclosure

Nice outline....

"b" is definitely for sure around my area. I wanted to add one thing to your list that came to mind- infrared.
Infrared seems to be a key ingredient at times in order to witness a sighting. Sometimes, the camera used would need to allow infrared to pass through in order for them to be seen at all. On the other hand, if people will make themselves or purchase some type of infrared illuminator and shine it into the night sky while also looking up, you'll probably be amazed at what will stop by to give you a little show. They know when infrared is being used versus red or green lasers and you won't have to worry about blinding a pilot by mistake with IR. An IR laser would be ideal, and that's all I'll say about that....

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 8:42 pm » by Cosmine

Blue beam mask the real sky.. .that's why Ed Grimsley discovered that WAR is raging up there... with night vision military grade equipement... btw he his no liar... I know him... a real patriot type of guy....

:cheers: Eddy :mrcool:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 9:22 pm » by Innosent

Or, you could get out more. I've never seen any UFOs sitting here on my computer and sometimes I choose to smoke inside but most of the time, I go outside to skywatch. Most of the time, I see commercial airplanes, satellites , an old beat up f-16, and meteorites.

Don't misunderstand me, I have seen UFOs before. All times I never had any type of ocular aid. Never used telescopes, night vision or IR goggles.

Think rationally for a moment. Who would profit if you spent a few grand on some 4th gen or better night vision goggles. They are the same people who are denying that area 51 exists. They are the ones who tell lies to the public and you want to line their pockets with gold? You could, but that would be adding fuel to the fire and you have actually better chances of finding ET on your own than by supporting the military industrial complex.

Betchya didn't think of that but it's true.

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 9:23 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Cosmine wrote: Ed Grimsley discovered that WAR is raging up there... with night vision military grade equipement... btw he his no liar... I know him... a real patriot type of guy....

:cheers: Eddy :mrcool:

WTF

Ohh? Silly me...Ed GrimSley !!

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 9:53 pm » by Cosmine

Most non military night vision stuff ain't worth shit...

Three years ago I've spent and entire summer sky watching as i was spleeping on the roof of my building downtown montreal...

Naked eye i saw a lots of weird lil lights... but two of them were extraordinary...

One was a rectangle with towers atop blinking light like a dis oteque

Flying slower than a airplane at a tonsand feet it turned over the saint lawrence river and disapeared from my sight. A minute after a fighter jet was scramble full trothle... this never happen in canada fighters don't fly often and not at suprrsonic speed over a motropolis in the middle of the night...ask any canadian.

Nothing in the news...again

Second was a ball of light spliting in six balls then coming back togeter every two seconds like a pulse for about ten minutes then disappeared...

When it begins" mother" told me it's a naga scout ship demonstrating it's infinitely superior technology to the masters of the universe...

Maybe ed is wrong in is analysis... but the guy sounded sincere...

:cheers:

And yes a guy like ed grimsley will be a better president than any proffesionnal politician... are you drunk... did i ever showed you any disrespect... :hugging:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 10:08 pm » by Cosmine

Btw FD... as you probably worth over a million pounds... :D

You should buy a pair of goggles on your next lecture in the us... they don't ship them overseas... restricted!

You'll be amaze !

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 10:10 pm » by Innosent

Cosmine wrote:... this never happen in canada fighters don't fly often and not at supersonic speed over a motropolis in the middle of the night...ask any canadian.

Fair enough, one time I was working for the Cory Potash mine on the outskirts of Saskatoon when I heard sonic booms coming, I looked up any directly over my head flew two fighter jets. I could actually see some markings on them though they appeared illegible. They might have been harrier jets with RAF on them. I can say for certain that they were white markings of the rounded line vatiety. This was sometime in the summer of 2012. They flew at a very low altitude side by side. I think it was Prince William and his newly wed on some sort of auto pilot course. Come to think of it, Prince Charles was in Manitoba yesterday. He could be close now...Those English must have brought the weather with 'em because yesterday was ugly and grey and wet. They should feel right at home in Winnipeg, it's always got shitty weather like England over there haha.

The only other times I've seen fighters is when they are preparing the annual "air-show".

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 10:34 pm » by Cosmine

And Eddy is a former marines... malitary genie (engineer ?)

Not the idiot you pretend... FD...Do you really think a company like Raytheon cares about selling a few more $2000 goggles... :badair: :bang;

:cheers: :rtft:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue May 20, 2014 8:49 pm » by jeremyjr

The use of mirrors in daylight to "attract" anomalies have been confirmed independently by:

1- YT user "D PRoZT": http://www.youtube.com/user/prozt/videos

2- YT user Scott Browne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pOqJHQ5Jck

3- YT user PLANETunderATTACK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8SdWZojckE

Mirror reflections are electromagnetic pulses in the visible part of the spectrum.