UFO IN BRAZIL'S HISTORIC PROTEST!!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm » by E6722maj

i'm leaning towards a drone/quadcopter thing

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 11:34 pm » by Chaindrive

guilefonseca wrote:And how the hell do you kknow that? THIS IS A UFO since nobody know what the heck it is, i knw this video is legit, and look at the speed and moves, noting man made flys like that!

This is very strange and really what's happening in Brazil after it's population stop the country has never happen in such lady back country, this has catch the world's eyes and now the space, because it's very strange.

PS if you don't know what's happening in Brazil now you should good and tune more often on the news.

Prove me wrong otherwise... good luck... oh btw... Toxic brought it up first (sorry to drop your name there Toxic :D ).... so jump and down and yell at him for a while... :lol:

Normal unmanned winged drones used by the military are... Length: 27 ft and Wingspan: 48.7 ft (depending on the model)... now dont you think that maybe.... just maybe... they can make this...

The very SAME size..? You be a complete retard not to think so.. and with a hovering drone platform like this... it be real easy to arm it as well... say....................... like this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lastly;

“Once you eliminate the impossible (UFO - aliens etc..), whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Like I said.......... "Theres a 97% probability that I would believe thats what it is..."

Writer

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 11:39 pm » by Apropo

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 11:40 pm » by Ufosarus

lot of faces in them clouds :look:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 1:51 am » by Iamthatiam

guilefonseca wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4dd6OgfNvzk#!

WOW THIS IS VERY GOOOD AND LEGIT
IT!!! BRAZIL'S IS NOT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW THE COUNTRY IS GOING CRAZY WITH TONSANDS OF PEOPLE OUT PROTESTING!!!!!

Você é Brasileiro, né?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 am » by The57ironman

guilefonseca wrote:i knw this video is legit

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 am » by *WillEase*

In my humble opinion, not that I know anything about ufo hunting, I think this is a good catch.
The problem with the drone theory is, why would they attach a bright light to it? The whole idea behind drones
is that they are not seen.
Obviously not CGI either because all kinds of people were looking up and pointing at it (and probably taking pictures or videos).

Welcome to the rabbit hole by the way. :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 am » by Jeckk

If it is a drone, why does it have such bright lights on, and during the day time? I mean aren't these things supposed to conserve energy? Blowing off a gigantic light that can be seen that far away seems a little silly. If it was to signal other aircraft (if any even fly that low), why not do what other aircraft do and blink?

My guess is, it's a hoax drone by some dude who wanted to shock the crowd. But it does make you wonder...

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:43 am » by guilefonseca

Jeckk wrote:If it is a drone, why does it have such bright lights on, and during the day time? I mean aren't these things supposed to conserve energy? Blowing off a gigantic light that can be seen that far away seems a little silly. If it was to signal other aircraft (if any even fly that low), why not do what other aircraft do and blink?

My guess is, it's a hoax drone by some dude who wanted to shock the crowd. But it does make you wonder...

People don't have time and money to do that, what an absurd idea.

This is what UFO looks like.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 am » by Kinninigan

The57ironman wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers: :hiho: guilefonseca

i would say it looks like a drone, moving to slow to be a ufo

probley has a spotlight on it because its getting dark

:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PreviousNext