Ufo in France - Real Footage

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm » by Homosiderum

Helicopters make noise, Hot air balloons don't fly the night and flares don't fly on formation .. So maybe it's one of the three, but that seems to be something else...

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

homosiderum wrote:Helicopters make noise, Hot air balloons don't fly the night and flares don't fly on formation .. So maybe it's one of the three, but that seems to be something else...

some special army helicopters can fly silently but that make no sense why would army fly there :think: an other question is why not zoom in if you are filming something like that?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:55 pm » by Redwoodrick

No offense but I live underneath a flight path and have a huge window in my living room from which I watch aircraft fly overhead every night.They are high above me so unless its a jet there is no noise.Also depending on which way they are facing,sometimes you see the collision (flashing) lights,and sometimes you only see the solid forward light which is what the lights in your video remind me of.They fly in tandem (on after the other) and some of them look way stranger than what you have filmed.
I am not saying you are trying to hoax,it is obvious you are not.But the craft you have filmed look exactly like regular aircraft to me and identical to thousands of other films like it.Can I say 100% that they are not ET?..Of course not.But there is zero that makes me think that they are.
Unless a light in the sky does something unusual,like stopping and then zipping away super fast,or making right angle turns or displaying unusual lights,we must assume they are conventional aircraft.ET doesnt need headlights.So we must assume that if there is a white light on an object in the sky at night which shows no unusual flight patterns,it is most likely conventional aircraft.
Extraordinary claims must be backed by extraordinary evidence.
Sorry.
But :hiho:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 2:57 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

this was ages ago, can you imagine, what they have build since than?

[youtube]3MwxVAZuFOs&NR=1[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm » by Redwoodrick

Cool vid..
I have seen film of alien reproduction vehicles (ARV) being flown in Costa Rica...truly amazing.I hear they are using electron displacement fields to stabilize and amplify artificial fields of gravity (AFG).Looked amazing.If it werent for the context in which it was filmed I would swear they were real ET craft.I hear they are only good for atmospheric navigation though and can not travel in space.Wish I had the vid to share.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

homosiderum wrote:Helicopters make noise, Hot air balloons don't fly the night and flares don't fly on formation .. So maybe it's one of the three, but that seems to be something else...

two words; blue edge
and this for common people, military has better stuff.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

redwoodrick wrote:Cool vid..
I have seen film of alien reproduction vehicles (ARV) being flown in Costa Rica...truly amazing.I hear they are using electron displacement fields to stabilize and amplify artificial fields of gravity (AFG).Looked amazing.If it werent for the context in which it was filmed I would swear they were real ET craft.I hear they are only good for atmospheric navigation though and can not travel in space.Wish I had the vid to share.

cool indeed rick :flop:

Previous