UFO "interacted" with me last night

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 am » by Autumntial

Hello everyone, don't usually post here but wanted to describe a sighting/event which took place last night.

Me and the wife were reading about the ebens and SERPO, finished reading up around 8 pm ish.

She had the "urge" to go outside in the hopes of seeing something. Which she never usually wants to do. We walked to the back and looked up, directly southwest of the house, seemingly high and far was a terribly bright light.

Stranger even, the wife immediately looked up and spotted it right when we walked outside.

As we stared at the glimmering object, trying to discern whether it was a star or not, it changed colors.

Reddish to green to yellowish to white.

It was clearly changing its tone of color in its glimmer. We stared for about 10 minutes at it seeing if it would move, didnt really seem too so we went inside.

Unconvinced and not happy enough with what I saw I stared at it through the window in our bedroom, I had a clear shot of it. Sure enough as I stared on it started to move....slowly left back slowly to the right.

I called over my wife in excitement and she stood and watched, she saw it moving slightly too. We couldnt believe it. So we went to the front outside, where it was easier to see than the back.

We stood out there for 3 mins looking up at it. It felt like it was watching us too. My wife said she felt uneasy and wanted to go in so we did. I however went back to the window and watched.

After some minutes it moved around in a rectangle fashion though more narrow. Then it went stationary again.

The wife and I were hungry so we went to the kitchen and made food...as I walked away from the window and to the kitchen I thought to myself, " Watch it be gone when I get back, then ill know for sure." and sure enough it was gone.

The object was completely gone from the airspace. My wife and I were shocked and were somewhat spooked.

We were left with an overall feeling of being messed with.

Anyone experience anything like this before?

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 12:16 am » by Slith

Cool post. Sounds exciting. Too bad you never got a pic.

:hiho:

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 am » by Autumntial

Yea, thanks.

Gonna try looking tonight though kinda uneasy with it

Writer

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am » by Carefull

It's OK. That was just me passing over last night. Any bright glow was me smoking a cig... :?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 am » by Opalserpent

carefull wrote:It's OK. That was just me passing over last night. Any bright glow was me smoking a cig... :?

I'm bored too, :(

I wish I'd get abducted to a nordic colony that needs men to continue the species or alteast get raped by a hot nordic chick, not like the one that raped that boas bloke in south america
though and made grunting noises, spooky.

But seriously I wish I'd see a ufo sometime, some people are lucky.
I dream about seeing ufo's sometimes but they are dreams only that I'm sure of.

I had a spaced out dream recently where I was swimming in what I thought to be water then I was in a green meadow with others, I felt like a child amongst children and I noticed a white cloud that seemed to be around us, like a thick white mist near the ground. strangely then I remember seeing two fighter jets that were swooping up and down towards the large cloud like mist.
I remember saying "lucky they don't have nuclear tipped missiles" I then promptly woke up.

Strange I know.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 am » by Carefull

You know what they say, "sleep is good for the soul."

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:21 am » by Autumntial

@ opal serpent : interesting dream. Yea, I've seen two...this latest one and then one over the highway traveling north in south florida.

@ carefull this is true.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:33 am » by Knownawareness

OP : Do not be afraid :hiho:

I have had a similar experience a few weeks ago now the complete sequence leading up to the sighting itself.

First the message when I thought of filming because I saw it was a clear night.

" Take your Anubis head with you when you go out tonight and film the sky "

My first thought was " That is strange, why would I do that? "
The reply was thought like but I heard it as others words. It said " because it is from Egypt and you have never been there but you have it, how many do you think have it? "
I thought " good point ". So as strange as it felt I went to my room and got the Anubis head it is made of Egyptian Amber and it is very smooth. I was given it when I was young because a lady I had just met who had moved house needed a hand and my parents had a car that could hold a load of things so we only dropped the boxes off then stayed for a while. I met the lady for the first time she had just been to egypt I was about 10-11 as I recall. So with the Anubis Head gift I put it on the grass outside as it has a flat bottom.
Another thought/message " not like that! so the eyes of Anubis are facing your chest".
So I did, I shut my eyes and asked " why is life leading me in these directions and taking me into these new experiences? " and " why am I standing out here in the grass with my Anubis head facing my chest? ".

I began to feel a warm field around my body in my chest another type of energy field seemed to go the other way not in but out from me. I just knew to open my eyes and turn around to the left. I almost fell over when I saw what had appeared.

OP: The description you have given is a great way to describe what I saw it may even help reveal the object you were unable to capture but clearly witness. The whole experience drained me of every piece of energy I had and I fell asleep on the couch before I even looked at the footage.

4mins of HD video (1920 x 1080) AVCHD (24fps)
Shown below is only 13x best random frames original footage . Camera's night shot on Frame 13.

DTV lets work out what it is.
Enjoy.

ISO at half to capture colours seen in first 11 Frames.

True Brightness (ISO)

Camera's Night Vision

The original video is not uploaded anywhere.

Knownawareness

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:46 am » by Autumntial

Thanks for reply knownawareness,

Interesting story, sounds like quite an encounter.

However what I saw was definitely more glimmering with more than one focal point of light on the object.

In similarity, as I said, only when we were focusing in on it, discussing/deciphering what it was, it changed color.

I just dont know what I was interacting with, what type of alien, presence whatever.

I'm pretty sure aliens visit this planet a lot but the variety of species its what concerns me. What each race intentions are.

Intelligent humans have only started coming around 45 thousand years ago and the universe is estimated to be 14 billion years old.

Almost night time here, we'll see.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 am » by Opalserpent

autumntial wrote:Thanks for reply knownawareness,

Interesting story, sounds like quite an encounter.

However what I saw was definitely more glimmering with more than one focal point of light on the object.

In similarity, as I said, only when we were focusing in on it, discussing/deciphering what it was, it changed color.

I just dont know what I was interacting with, what type of alien, presence whatever.

I'm pretty sure aliens visit this planet a lot but the variety of species its what concerns me. What each race intentions are.

Intelligent humans have only started coming around 45 thousand years ago and the universe is estimated to be 14 billion years old.

Almost night time here, we'll see.

What kind of camera are you using?
I have seen those lenard walson videos of huge ufos in space that he made with
his 8 inch telescope and high quality sony video camera.
Apparently he uses high speed shutter settings as part of his technique, his
setup looks expensive though, I can see why being an astronomer would be so cool.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Next