UFO invasion of Pittsburgh

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 am » by -Marduk-

MOVED TO H&D

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:23 am » by *WillEase*

willease666 wrote:Image

It's a guy trying to fake a female voice in case you are wondering.

Blinkiespotter wrote:I do not know the filmer from Adam but one thing she is not and that is she is no "Alison Kruse". What I can say about this person besides the ridiculous voice is that she happens to have interesting footage. Some say Alison Kruse has an annoying voice but she too has very interesting footage. There must be something happening in the good state of Pennsylvania. It is ironic that women that live 35 miles apart are capturing images of unusual spacecraft.

:bang; This whack job probably IS Alyson Kruse.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:25 am » by Rich316

lol sounds like Miss Piggy's learned how to use a camera.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 am » by Iwanci

And we wonder why people don't take UFO believers seriously???

FFS, if anyone thinks that there is any truth to this video they themselves should be moved to the H&D department... :alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 6:04 am » by Nihilgeist

Blinkiespotter wrote:I do not know the filmer from Adam but one thing she is not and that is she is no "Alison Kruse". What I can say about this person besides the ridiculous voice is that she happens to have interesting footage. Some say Alison Kruse has an annoying voice but she too has very interesting footage. There must be something happening in the good state of Pennsylvania. It is ironic that women that live 35 miles apart are capturing images of unusual spacecraft.

:| No one here is taking your shit seriously. Your whole goal is to parody (in your mind, crazy) people filming 'ufo's' by filming planes off in the distance. It's fairly obvious you're the poster of the videos, and it's fairly obvious you're a dude. :roll:

While that shit will get some laughs on youtube from all the usual trash trolls, you won't get much traction here, if at all. Have a nice day. :lol:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 am » by Nihilgeist

willease666 wrote:
willease666 wrote:Image

It's a guy trying to fake a female voice in case you are wondering.

:bang; This whack job probably IS Alyson Kruse.

You mean it wasn't a little obvious it's all the same person pitching their crap here as legitimate to have a few laughs on dTV's expense?
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 pm » by Mucusinvasion

A UFO fundamentalist sent me this video and I must say that the video shows some odd things in the sky. Could it be that there is an invasion in the works?

The jury is still out for me.

At minute 1:10 things get weird when a UFO just suddenly pops into frame and then pops out again at 1:41.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous