UFO Investigator Nick Pope is in Hungary for a Live Webcast

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 pm » by Mikej

Just thought I'd share this with you all in case it would be interesting for anyone else as well...Nick Pope is coming here to Hungary to do a Live seminar and apparently they'll be broadcasting it live online as well. Here is the link:

http://en.esoguru.com/real-x-files

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:26 pm » by The Five Percent

I really like Nick Pope, he is my favourite UFO investigator by far, i think he lends so much real credibility to the UFO subject which is often ridiculed and dismissed. I basically got my name from Nick Pope because he says that there is this 5% of cases that have highly credible witnesses (give me Major Milton Torres testimony over ANY photo or video ANY DAY!) and they can't be explained adequately.

I suspect the percentage has probably dropped in the last few years because the UFO phenomena has become more popular and now most of us that have the internet have mobile phones with cameras which means more reporting. In fact i'd love to ask Nick Pope if he still thinks 5% is an accurate estimate of cases that can't be easily explained, maybe it's around 3 - 4% these days, personally i'd go for 3%.

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 am » by Mikej

from what i understand they will actually be taking questions from the people watching online to ask Nick in a Q/A session.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 11:28 am » by Phoenix rising

Cheere mike i will watching this, :cheers:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 3:53 pm » by Mikej

FYI --- From Nick Popes webpage (http://www.nickpope.net/index.html)

The latest batch of Ministry of Defence UFO files has today been made available at the National Archives. There are 35 files and over 8500 pages of documents, making this the largest release of UFO material to date. This is the seventh batch of files to be released and is part of a three year programme that began in 2008. I'm undertaking a series of TV, radio and newspaper interviews to publicise this story.

There's a vast amount of fascinating material in these latest files. Whatever your views on the UFO mystery, prepare to be amazed.

-Looks like this webcast just became more interesting!

Writer

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 pm » by Afropuff

despite the fact that they DESTROYED the most profound information and pictures to be seen, a mean come on to fcuk this should be the smoking gun to all cover-ups and a fucking big uprising should happen, sick of this shit or there shit should i say.

Get this shit plastered all over the news and a investigation mounted or am going sit behind my monitor and moan about it until someone other than me has the balls to start a revolution haha :)

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 pm » by Flecktarn

i hold judgement on nick pope ,,he could of been a wistle blower on the inside and did zip yet leaves the post and jumps on the ufo band wagon milking it for profit ,,books ,paid speaking events etc etc, and its double standards ,now he thinks the public should know ,but when he worked there he also sent out standard muppet letters to the public ,,,,alot of ufo researchers spoke and wrotr to him during his time at the job and he gave nouthing but the party line ,,,,hes in it for the money ,,,,tim good and nick redfern for example are better people to have anywere
ImageImage