ufo / james may's toy stories

Initiate

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 4:53 pm » by Mrmurder1975

hey folks.
spotted this during the fist airing of this episode a while ago but never got round to posting about it. anyway,the same episode is on repete on telly now and seeing it again this time has prompted me to do it.
sorry,i dont know how to put video up on here yet so a link will have to do....
fast forward to exactly 4 mins 37 seconds into it, just as he says "well im sitting at the..." when he gets to "the" thats you need to watch the top right of his head at say,the 1'o clock position.
sorry this is hard to explain. i saw this on my decent telly,seeing it on my monior its harder to see,but hopefully some of you with decent monitors,it will show up just as well.

now its fast,so keep your eyes peeled...i can keep up with it just untill it passes that little whispy cloud,ive been going through it frame by frame,well, as well as the pause button on my tv allows,but once it gets the there as far as i can tell,it vanished.
the cameraman unknowingly zooms out just as it comes in shot which allows you to see its direction and the massive speed it was doing,there is proberly some equation to work out how fast it was going in comparison to the frame rate or something,but thats beyond me,so if anyone knows how..? i made it just under two seconds from when it appears in frame to where,for want of a better word,vanishes. anyway,have a look,see what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OPeosWveYc

:think:

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 5:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah I saw it, it could be anything an insect most likely.
________ImageImageImage________

Initiate

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm » by Mrmurder1975

troll2rocks wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah I saw it, it could be anything an insect most likely.

true. but my instinct,for what its worth,tells me otherwise.i mean,it looks high,to me it does not look close to camera. if thats the case,it must of been a decent size.and if it was high and reasonably far away,again,my impression of it is it looks fairly far away too,then it must of really been shifting. just my opinion of it,but nonetheless,truely a ufo,in the true sense of the word.

ps,thanks for putting the video up! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 pm » by Mrmurder1975

bumping as i want more people to see this and give their opinions.... :alien: