UFO- KUMBURGAZ, SWEDEN, ALANYA, TURKEY - UPDATE 31 JAN 2011.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:18 pm » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]j93LfnTAHu4&featur[/youtube]

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:27 pm » by Pdiddy23

Nice vid. I have seen all of those clips except the last one, but never noticed how similar they are .The one over Turkey has got to be one of the best UFO vids out to this day. Althought I don't believe the objects in the center are alien beings looking out of a window, Its still clearly some......THING that can be touched. Containing Mass, hovering in the air. Great work. all credible sightings.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:47 pm » by Govtslave

Funny, the post title directly above this one was "why do we just accept things" I'm an old navy guy and I've spent a lot of time at sea and some of these videos look amazingly like the bridge of a ship at night. Not saying that's what they are but.............Yes, pdiddy look at the similarities. They didn't land, they didn't communicate with anyone, there's no unmistakable photo, video, or other evidence, that leaves no doubt, and there's just enough to keep you believing and searching. Sounds like religion doesn't it?

There's really nothing credible if you think about it. Nothing you can point to that you can say "that's definitely a UFO" or "that's definitely an alien". Just a bunch of visual, written, and verbal innuendo that "suggests" there might be. Again, just like religion.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:35 pm » by Aardvaaks

Good video, particulary liked the Alanya Turkish sighting from yesterday was this? Although dated 2012 by mistake as camera date is 2011.
I can only find this video on the event :flop: :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm » by Rginternetart

read this: it don't matter what you belive or what you think you know, these objects that appear! have an agenda to harvest the human race, history telling this to us, "be furitful and muitlply" what for? should be our question, almost 8 billion on the planet so far, and these things are apearing so often now , and the discription is the very same as the ones seen thur out human history!~..when the cosmic alinement happens I think the world as we know it... will be harvest at that time... by these creatures who live off human blood!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 pm » by Mozi!!a

i dont think they are here for the blood.

if they wanted to do that we would be here in the first place

or we would be gone long time ago

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm » by Mozi!!a

aardvaaks wrote:Good video, particulary liked the Alanya Turkish sighting from yesterday was this? Although dated 2012 by mistake as camera date is 2011.
I can only find this video on the event :flop: :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

i dont mate. it's the first time i watched this vid. its very good thanks aardvaaks :flop: