UFO landed in front of former U.S. President Eisenhower

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 1:45 pm » by Drjones

There's always been something about this story that feels right for me that the aliens did indeed meet Eisenhower....i don't imagine they can speak english so how did they communicate...telepathy...?....who knows....I heard Close Encounters of the Thrid kind was based on this... :?:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 29, 2012 5:46 am » by 44z44

drjones wrote:There's always been something about this story that feels right for me that the aliens did indeed meet Eisenhower....i don't imagine they can speak english so how did they communicate...telepathy...?....who knows....I heard Close Encounters of the Thrid kind was based on this... :?:

Ok drjones i understand when you made this thread=2009 and you were still a ------,now in the year 2012 do you still beLIEve this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 29, 2012 5:48 am » by Troll2rocks

What I do not understand is drjones post count, I do not understand how he has so much and I have seen so little from him, across most times of day and most days of the week :think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 29, 2012 6:07 am » by Headhunter711

drjones wrote:There's always been something about this story that feels right for me that the aliens did indeed meet Eisenhower....i don't imagine they can speak english so how did they communicate...telepathy...?....who knows....I heard Close Encounters of the Thrid kind was based on this... :?:

Good Morning...
Dr. Jones, what information do you know regarding this event?? :alien:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 am » by 44z44

headhunter711 wrote:

Good Morning...
Dr. Jones, what information do you know regarding this event?? :alien:

Read the date this thread was made :?

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse