UFO mimicking red star-balloon 2/17/14 5:42pm EST

Initiate

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 12:27 am » by jeremyjr

This have been reported before and as should be expected it have been dismissed as a balloon, it is hard to believe that these objects mimic almost everything, but the last posting about the Alien Morphing Craft should dispel any doubts about that, that craft on occasions was similar to a bird, I have footage of a "bird" that I never posted because I new that people were going to be hard pressed to accept it, I will post that in the near future.

Please notice that one characteristic that is a signature of these objects of Variable Topology is the "plasma currents" that you mat note on its surfaces, so far almost any of these object that I have observed have that characteristic: an energy surge over its surface that translate in an increase in brightness and can be seen clearly on the spotter cam IR footage.

This is part#1 of this sighting:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And in this part the "plasma currents" can be seen more clearly, also an sphere cross the path with our variable topology object:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The new "reality" will upset many people that want everything to be constant, that is not anymore. And definitely: looks can and ARE deceiving ....

Some people already posted that: "You'll NEVER convince a doubter with THIS footage". and I answered:
"Yes, I know: "most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it" The Matrix."

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 12:50 am » by *WillEase*

It's an invasion!!!!

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 1:09 am » by Fatdogmendoza

UFO mimicking Boeing Dreamliner

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 am » by Seahawk

jeremyjr wrote:This have been reported before and as should be expected it have been dismissed as a balloon, it is hard to believe that these objects mimic almost everything, but the last posting about the Alien Morphing Craft should dispel any doubts about that, that craft on occasions was similar to a bird, I have footage of a "bird" that I never posted because I new that people were going to be hard pressed to accept it, I will post that in the near future.

Please notice that one characteristic that is a signature of these objects of Variable Topology is the "plasma currents" that you mat note on its surfaces, so far almost any of these object that I have observed have that characteristic: an energy surge over its surface that translate in an increase in brightness and can be seen clearly on the spotter cam IR footage.

This is part#1 of this sighting:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And in this part the "plasma currents" can be seen more clearly, also an sphere cross the path with our variable topology object:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The new "reality" will upset many people that want everything to be constant, that is not anymore. And definitely: looks can and ARE deceiving ....

Some people already posted that: "You'll NEVER convince a doubter with THIS footage". and I answered:
"Yes, I know: "most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it" The Matrix."

Why is there a string attached to the ufo? :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Seahawk wrote:Why is there a string attached to the ufo? :headscratch:

:mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 1:18 am » by The57ironman

Fatdogmendoza wrote:UFO mimicking Boeing Dreamliner

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 1:32 am » by Fatdogmendoza

The57ironman wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:UFO mimicking Boeing Dreamliner

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dtv

The Worlds Premier Debunking site :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 1:00 pm » by jeremyjr

For people that still think using the following argument: what looks like a balloon have to be a balloon, this is another Variable Topology Object, balloon style, recorded today at 8:56am:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The "new reality" is not constant anymore. Note the initial frame of this video that it is the last one the footage, did you noticed anything in particular?

It looks like a "face", it could be a coincidence, but I have learned that nothing here is a coincidence. I had mentioned before that imitation is a communication form, and that maybe there is some "message" encoded in the multiple forms that these objects adopt.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 10:32 pm » by Cosmine

Jeremyr excuse my "colleges "...i don't think you're faking.... I know how easy it is to spot a UFO in the night....

Like this is the picture of a emv.... what's you take for morphing, is imo the ionized air around it....

You have a clarity problem....

Get a mirror scope.... be sure to have a secondary mirror instead of a prism ....focus on the best camera you can get.... giga pixels.... without lenses....

You will see the moon bases

:cheers:

Next