UFO near Binghamton, NY, was 'large as a football stadium C

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am » by Seahawk

e6722maj wrote:Image

Yeah. I think that the blue energy filter definitely adds more interest to the image. Is the rectangular pixelation grid around the object a naturally occurring artifact? That's why I thought that it might have been a manipulated image. The filtered still that shows the blue energy-like image would seem to negate my simple theory. Sure makes me think differently about it. What do the pro-photogs think about it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 am » by Frutty

Doctored image the pixelation around the craft and the leaves should be consistent with that of the blue sky around. :dunno:

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am » by Seahawk

So you think that the filter that shows the blue energy-like "field" around the object is a manipulated sub-layer of the image?

I dunno, tbh. I would think that if that were the case, the blue "ring" around the object would have been a more regular, symmetrical shape- or the shape of cut-out edges. :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 am » by Frutty

seahawk100 wrote:So you think that the filter that shows the blue energy-like "field" around the object is a manipulated sub-layer of the image?

It's my opinion, that particular image has been doctored. Don't know about any energy fields that it might convey after being shopped. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 am » by E6722maj

seahawk100 wrote: Is the rectangular pixelation grid around the object a naturally occurring artifact? That's why I thought that it might have been a manipulated image.

i think that's a result of me enlarging the pic of the disc. :flop:
whatever

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am » by Seahawk

e6722maj wrote:
seahawk100 wrote: Is the rectangular pixelation grid around the object a naturally occurring artifact? That's why I thought that it might have been a manipulated image.

i think that's a result of me enlarging the pic of the disc. :flop:

But I can see it in the original photo, as well. Before any enlarging has taken place.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am » by E6722maj

oh, then i don't know :headscratch:

whatever

Initiate

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 am » by Whaleylakeufo

This is a great photo, and perhaps over the coming weeks we may have other photos or videos forthcoming.
I have also heard from a relative that lived in Binhamton for years that other photos are on facebook, but I chose not to frequent that site for my own reasons.

Although fakes exist, UFOs exist, I interacted with one in 1984 and this craft came within 25 feet of us in the middle of a lake, why so many "posters" are so quick to diss miss all sightings out of hand is curious.
UFOs are quite real, and this picture feels legit, lets see if more come forward.
Peace

Initiate

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 2:23 am » by Zigoapex

whaleylakeufo wrote:I have also heard from a relative that lived in Binhamton for years that other photos are on facebook, but I chose not to frequent that site for my own reasons.

what is the name of the site/fb ? I live 45 miles south east from where this was seen.
just like to see where the other photos are from.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 am » by Will69ease

dismalcorpse wrote:the pics on the website aren't very convincing. They described 2 photos of the object when it looks to me as if its the same picture just stretched in one and not the other. I want to know if more people saw this thing and like everyone else, i want video footage.

photo 1
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/30607_sub ... usUFO1.jpg
photo 2
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/30607_sub ... usUFO2.jpg

They are the same picture, but one is stretched. Why?

PreviousNext