UFO near Binghamton, NY, was 'large as a football stadium C

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am » by Seahawk

maybe it's not "stretched," but a different angle of the saucer-like shape?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 am » by Will69ease

seahawk100 wrote:maybe it's not "stretched," but a different angle of the saucer-like shape?

Yeah...ok.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:10 am » by Seahawk

well, it becomes obvious in this one, doesn't it. lol. not sure- a switch to a fish-eye lens? maybe an utter hoax piece of shit, for all I know.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 am » by Will69ease

seahawk100 wrote:well, it becomes obvious in this one, doesn't it. lol. not sure- a switch to a fish-eye lens? maybe an utter hoax piece of shit, for all I know.

A switch to fish eye lens?
Think about that for a moment. Take a picture, then switch lenses?
Are you being facetious?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 am » by Giusdude

btw, my friend Gwyn told me noone she knows in town has heard about this. but it was on fb, tho...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 am » by Lowsix

will69ease wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:well, it becomes obvious in this one, doesn't it. lol. not sure- a switch to a fish-eye lens? maybe an utter hoax piece of shit, for all I know.

Are you being facetious?

No, hes looking at possiblities, that an openminded nonpro (photo) might look at.
He is simply running thru possibilities.

Chances are, this was a stretch that occured from pasting a photo into a particular aspect ratio window, and evidence of nothing more...intentional.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 6:01 am » by Will69ease

lowsix wrote:
will69ease wrote:

Are you being facetious?

No, hes looking at possiblities, that an openminded nonpro (photo) might look at.

Chances are, this was a stretch that occured from pasting a photo into a particular aspect ratio window, and evidence of nothing more...intentional.

Then it would be the same picture.
My point is, if I was taking a picture of a football stadium sized ufo, I would take more than on picture. The question I asked was directed at him, not you. I'll bet he was just kidding. Thanks for your input none the less.

Writer

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 6:36 am » by Jamestkirk

Hi DTVers,
Well, I live in Binghamton, NY and I did see this on pretty much all the local news channels.Some took it seriously, other stations joked it up (I really hope to f*%# it was for real!!!!) but, it was ALL over our local news for two days...... :robot: . I know the location of the sighting (used to work close by) and know one of our local MUFONers. He told me it seemed pretty legit and that there were multiple witnesses to the event. Some were just a bit afraid to go on record so they wouldn't be ridiculed and laughed at. But I've known this investigator for a while now, he's a great guy (he would never bullshit me) and he told me this seems more than legit....

Thanx For Reading....
James T. Kirk

Initiate

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 1:31 pm » by Whaleylakeufo

Thanks for your input Mr Kirk
Peace

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm » by Seahawk

will69ease wrote:
lowsix wrote:
will69ease wrote:
Are you being facetious?

Spot on, Low. I was posting quickly, Will- as I had to leave- the thought flashed through my mind that a similar effect occurs with use of a fish-eye lens, and then my train of thought took me to : "well, maybe it's just another fecking fake. I wasn't suggesting that I made any kind of a firm decision as to what I thought was going on with it. Obviously, had I thought it through, as you said, Will, the same thought would have occurred to me as well. ( stopping to change lenses a ridiculous supposition.) I don't mind people answering for me, as long as they're correct- and he was. Thanks, Low. :flop: .

Chances are, this was a stretch that occurred from pasting a photo into a particular aspect ratio window, and evidence of nothing more...intentional.

Then it would be the same picture.
My point is, if I was taking a picture of a football stadium sized ufo, I would take more than on picture. The question I asked was directed at him, not you. I'll bet he was just kidding. Thanks for your input none the less.

Well, I'd like to save face, avoid looking stupid, and say "yeah, I was kidding" or being facetious, but neh, I was just grasping.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous