UFO near Binghamton, NY, was 'large as a football stadium C

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am » by Seahawk


maybe it's not "stretched," but a different angle of the saucer-like shape?


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 am » by Will69ease


seahawk100 wrote:maybe it's not "stretched," but a different angle of the saucer-like shape?

Yeah...ok.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:10 am » by Seahawk


well, it becomes obvious in this one, doesn't it. lol. not sure- a switch to a fish-eye lens? maybe an utter hoax piece of shit, for all I know.


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 am » by Will69ease


seahawk100 wrote:well, it becomes obvious in this one, doesn't it. lol. not sure- a switch to a fish-eye lens? maybe an utter hoax piece of shit, for all I know.

A switch to fish eye lens?
Think about that for a moment. Take a picture, then switch lenses?
Are you being facetious?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 am » by Giusdude


btw, my friend Gwyn told me noone she knows in town has heard about this. but it was on fb, tho...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 am » by Lowsix


will69ease wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:well, it becomes obvious in this one, doesn't it. lol. not sure- a switch to a fish-eye lens? maybe an utter hoax piece of shit, for all I know.

A switch to fish eye lens?
Think about that for a moment. Take a picture, then switch lenses?
Are you being facetious?


No, hes looking at possiblities, that an openminded nonpro (photo) might look at.
He is simply running thru possibilities.

Chances are, this was a stretch that occured from pasting a photo into a particular aspect ratio window, and evidence of nothing more...intentional.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 6:01 am » by Will69ease


lowsix wrote:
will69ease wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:well, it becomes obvious in this one, doesn't it. lol. not sure- a switch to a fish-eye lens? maybe an utter hoax piece of shit, for all I know.

A switch to fish eye lens?
Think about that for a moment. Take a picture, then switch lenses?
Are you being facetious?


No, hes looking at possiblities, that an openminded nonpro (photo) might look at.
He is simply running thru possibilities.

Chances are, this was a stretch that occured from pasting a photo into a particular aspect ratio window, and evidence of nothing more...intentional.

Then it would be the same picture.
My point is, if I was taking a picture of a football stadium sized ufo, I would take more than on picture. The question I asked was directed at him, not you. I'll bet he was just kidding. Thanks for your input none the less.

Writer
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:11 am

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 6:36 am » by Jamestkirk


Hi DTVers,
Well, I live in Binghamton, NY and I did see this on pretty much all the local news channels.Some took it seriously, other stations joked it up (I really hope to f*%# it was for real!!!!) but, it was ALL over our local news for two days...... :robot: . I know the location of the sighting (used to work close by) and know one of our local MUFONers. He told me it seemed pretty legit and that there were multiple witnesses to the event. Some were just a bit afraid to go on record so they wouldn't be ridiculed and laughed at. But I've known this investigator for a while now, he's a great guy (he would never bullshit me) and he told me this seems more than legit....

Thanx For Reading....
James T. Kirk

Initiate
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 pm

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 1:31 pm » by Whaleylakeufo


Thanks for your input Mr Kirk
Peace

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm » by Seahawk


will69ease wrote:
lowsix wrote:
will69ease wrote:
A switch to fish eye lens?
Think about that for a moment. Take a picture, then switch lenses?
Are you being facetious?


No, hes looking at possiblities, that an openminded nonpro (photo) might look at.
He is simply running thru possibilities.

Spot on, Low. I was posting quickly, Will- as I had to leave- the thought flashed through my mind that a similar effect occurs with use of a fish-eye lens, and then my train of thought took me to : "well, maybe it's just another fecking fake. I wasn't suggesting that I made any kind of a firm decision as to what I thought was going on with it. Obviously, had I thought it through, as you said, Will, the same thought would have occurred to me as well. ( stopping to change lenses a ridiculous supposition.) I don't mind people answering for me, as long as they're correct- and he was. Thanks, Low. :flop: .

Chances are, this was a stretch that occurred from pasting a photo into a particular aspect ratio window, and evidence of nothing more...intentional.


Then it would be the same picture.
My point is, if I was taking a picture of a football stadium sized ufo, I would take more than on picture. The question I asked was directed at him, not you. I'll bet he was just kidding. Thanks for your input none the less.


Well, I'd like to save face, avoid looking stupid, and say "yeah, I was kidding" or being facetious, but neh, I was just grasping.


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook