UFO near Binghamton, NY, was 'large as a football stadium C

Initiate

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 pm » by Lightbringer

A witness at Binghamton, NY, reports observing an object "as large as a football stadium" hovering over nearby Vestal that "shot up and vanished" and appeared again 20 to 30 minutes later and was photographed over Johnson City, according to August 4, 2011, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

MUFON Assistant State Director and Field Investigator L. Behr filed the report for the witness after the witnesses' photos appeared on the WBNG-TV Web site.

The original sighting occurred when the witness was standing in a parking lot at Lourdes Hospital along Riverside Drive in Binghamton.

"He observed the object over the hill, across the river in what would be Vestal, NY," the MUFON investigator stated. "The object appeared huge at this point, 'as large as a football stadium'. Object was stationary and then shot up and vanished."

But 20 to 30 minutes later, the same witness was driving home along Riverside Drive in Johnson City when the object was seen again, but higher in the sky.

"Witness pulled onto a side street and took two pictures. He observed the object for approximately two minutes before it again shot straight upward and away."

The witness reported that there were additional witnesses in the hospital parking lot, but did not know their identities and that others had posted reports at the television station Web site saying they had seen the object too.

Binghamton is a city in Broome County, NY, population 47,376. Two images were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on August 4, 2011: Image # 1 and Image # 2. The events occurred on August 1, 2011. The above quotes were edited for clarity.

New York is a current UFO ALERT 4 rating, with a higher than average number of UFO sightings nationally. New York had 14 reports in July 2011 - while California had 54 UFO reports - the highest reporting state in the nation.

You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. The most up-to-date UFO information can be heard at web radio show UFO Traffic Report every Wednesday, 9 - 10:30 p.m. EST, which includes a UFO Witness Testimony Program segment, and an update of the UFO ALERT national rating system. Past shows are available at the Archive page.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If New York MUFON State Director Samuel A. Falvo investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national ... ll-stadium

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 pm » by Giusdude

have a friend that lives upthere, i'll give her a call and see what she has heard.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 2:12 pm » by Tuor10

giusdude wrote:have a friend that lives upthere, i'll give her a call and see what she has heard.

Let us know what she says, Gius.
Something that big would have been seen by a lot of people; and I would have thought that there would be some video footage?

Writer

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 pm » by Afropuff

where is the pics?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 pm » by Giusdude

tuor10 wrote:
giusdude wrote:have a friend that lives upthere, i'll give her a call and see what she has heard.

Let us know what she says, Gius.
Something that big would have been seen by a lot of people; and I would have thought that there would be some video footage?

called her, msgd her, fbked her.... still no answer. but it's sunday, and she's a party girl that likes her drink on a weekend. waiting......
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm » by Seahawk

Yeah. Where are the photos???

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 7:17 pm » by Dismalcorpse

the pics on the website aren't very convincing. They described 2 photos of the object when it looks to me as if its the same picture just stretched in one and not the other. I want to know if more people saw this thing and like everyone else, i want video footage.

photo 1
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/30607_sub ... usUFO1.jpg
photo 2
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/30607_sub ... usUFO2.jpg

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm » by Giusdude

dismalcorpse wrote:the pics on the website aren't very convincing. They described 2 photos of the object when it looks to me as if its the same picture just stretched in one and not the other. I want to know if more people saw this thing and like everyone else, i want video footage.

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/30607_sub ... usUFO1.jpg

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/30607_sub ... usUFO2.jpg

i hope they got something better than this shite.....
billy onearm does better than this...

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 7:32 pm » by Seahawk

Too bad there wasn't video. It might have been more telling. Hmmm.

Seems there's a little creative 'artwork" going on in this- or maybe I'm just seeing things. lol :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 7:59 pm » by E6722maj

whatever

Next