ufo on bbc news oil spill footage

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 12:15 pm » by Toxic32

I see a small white blob right hand side just before the end..... Stretching it a bit to call it a UFO could be a bird or surface vessel.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 pm » by Funnyman46

toxic32 wrote:I see a small white blob right hand side just before the end..... Stretching it a bit to call it a UFO could be a bird or surface vessel.

Toxic32 don't wanna sound like I'm giving you any shit but to say a surface ship or bird can be seen between the top of the storm and between the solar panels is a bit of a stretch as well. I saw the white ord/blob but I think the video is talking about the 57 second mark. Try looking at the video again from 55 seconds just to the right of the larger solar panel. It's rather dark and can't be missed. :cheers:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm » by Cwmman

@ funnyman i think toxic was on about `willkillyoual` l video and not the one spock put up
:cheers:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm » by Funnyman46

cwmman wrote:@ funnyman i think toxic was on about `willkillyoual` l video and not the one spock put up
:cheers:

:flop: :pray:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Writer

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:41 pm » by Coolwes105

if you are talking about the moving dark spot in the water, I'm pretty sure that's a helicopter

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

spock wrote:
willkillyouall wrote:who the fuck crawled up your arse and fucked with your head. coming here and tellin me what i should do. arse holes like you should just shut the fuck up.

Chill out. We have a history with trolls and he is right about your screen name.

BTW - this is my PS3 gamer tag too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ooooooooo my ps3 comes back soon, had to send it to Sony. You guys play killzone3? Mrmcnuggets151 that's me.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 pm » by E6722maj

whatever

Previous