UFO OR SPHERE FILMED IN MEXICO FEB 2010

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 pm » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:
kris75 wrote:UFO recorded by a professional cameraman Cadena Tres. This happened while doing the story of a restaurant in Mexico City on 25 February this year. The cameraman was focusing on the shot and did not realize the object that was crossing the sky. The segment was led by Karla de la Cuesta.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADH08CKVhCw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=es_ES&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADH08CKVhCw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=es_ES&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Note .- When the production of "The Desktop" noticed the object sought to analyze my opinion and I gave a copy of the original video. I did the studies in collaboration with Humberto Villafuerte. For us it's a UFO, because we can not identify it. Also interviewed Karla de la Cuesta and the cameraman (who wishes anonymity). It is noteworthy that, due to technical problems, the analysis was not televised and so include them at the end of the video (in addition to presenting the result of lack depth of field). The producer, Edgar Espinoza, authorized the dissemination of this material, same we got on Youtube with watermarks, following the request for protection of claims.

TRY TO DEBUNK THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME ITS A FAKE,JUST TRY!! :mrgreen:

Subsequent analysis showed that the object was not a balloon.

they have done analyze on this video so you can forget photoshop and Subsequent analysis showed that the object was not a balloon.
so they call it unidentified flying object , :mrgreen:

Previous