UFO Orb in Wenzhou caught by security camera?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 pm » by bugmenot

Possible UFO probe caught by security camera smashing glass pane? :alien: http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9599897.php

Upload to Disclose.tv

Making big news in China at the moment is a totally out of the ordinary UFO event that that took place last week in the south-eastern city of Wenzhou that has even the most seasoned UFO researchers in that nation scratching their heads.
Security personnel monitoring streaming footage being picked up by a surveillance camera noticed a small, incredibly fast moving orb type UFO floating around the entrance of a building. The object disappeared and reappeared in a different spot before seemingly impacting with a sheet of half inch thick, bullet proof glass at the entrance of the building: causing it to shatter into hundreds of pieces.
The video was subsequently handed to media outlets and can be seen below. Some Chinese experts in the field of UFOs and paranormal occurrences have suggested that this could well have been a small UFO probe sent to earth for the purposes of studying our planet. Alternately the object might have been some sort of spirit matter or being. No firm conclusions have been handed down by those studying the event. The objects ability to destroy the glass without leaving any trace of itself is seen as most anomalous.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9599897.php :alien:

cant find anymore info in chinese press. so make of it what you will :cheers:

PostSat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 am » by Cirian

This is strange. Someone I know once talked to me about an almost simular thing a few years ago. He and some of his friends were in the back yard, when suddenly he noticed this metalic looking orb (small size) silently floating in the air, just a few meters away. The others then saw it too. It only hung there then for like a few seconds before it shot off in the air with tremendous speed. This orb or whatever it is kinda looks like what my friend discribed.

Interesting post!

Regards!

Cirian