UFO/Orbs Wiltshire, Avebury and Silbury Hill

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 1:53 am » by ZetaRediculous

Doogle wrote:I'm no expert on flares, I don't wear them any more.

I get the gist of them and the vid looks like flares - you see one that has been in view for a while die out then another appears.

So excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are flares used for in this (probable) instance?

And yes, that whole are is a pretty weird place, flares or no flares.

The use of flares could be anything from proofs (when the MoD places and order there is an excess supplied, usually up to 5% of order quantity, that are test fired to check that the batches are good and the product is fit for purpose) to military exercises.

So I checked the Salisbury Plain Training Area newsletter for July. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neilskelton/imber/sptanews29.pdf

these are all the exercises taking place in that month, and it was busy..

7–13 July during Ex PASHTUN WARRIOR there will be no public access to Larkhill Artillery Ranges,
and permissive stone tracks in the Tilshead/Chitterne/ Shrewton triangle (Copehill Down area) will be
closed in the interest of public safety.

The update on PLAINWATCH that was due this month has been postponed.

TRAINING

July will be a busy month on the Plain.

3–4 July sees Land Warfare Centre(LWC) Armoured Division Exercise FIRST VIEW with Challenger tanks on
Imber and Larkhill ranges and a Light Dragoon CVRT squadron on low level training across all areas.

7–13 July Ex PASHTUN WARRIOR which will test the 3 MERCIAN armoured infantry company and Brigade Operation Group prior to their deployment to Afghanistan in October.

7–13 July LWC Brigade Reconnaissance Ex BADGERS HOLE with CVRT and the Support Weapons School Fire Support Group Ex FIRST STRIKE will train in the East.

19–26 July during Ex CROSSED CANNONS three Royal School of Artillery courses
combine for their largest training exercise CROSSED CANNONS during which AS90 and
Light Gun live firing will take place.

29 July–1 August. Challenger 2 tanks deploy across the whole Plain for Ex SABRES THRUS, joined by the Brigade Recce CVRTs for their final exercise BADGERS STRESS.

Late firing on Larkhill Ranges on:
2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 27th July

Live firing on Salisbury Plain (East):
22nd, 23rd July

As for being weird round here, oh yeah... there are lots of odd things going down. As I said before, there are many orb and UFO sightings, some of which are hard to explain. But, IMO the vid featured in the OP is just flares. wouldn't say that about all of the sightings though.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 am » by pushtone

Doogle wrote:
pushtone wrote:more please - i need to see more - more pointless images and film of fuzzy lights in the sky - because i am a fruitcake :ohno:

Give it a rest Pushy, stop deriding people that are either still just finding their feet in this subject or are interested in something that you aren't.

I get mixed messages, show your hand mate.

Sorry Ptone, don't mean to be confrontational, but where do you stand on this subject?

Hi Doogle :wink: - ok.... have seen objects - and would call them unidentified - and have...(mentally healthy) friends and family- that have also seen unidentified objects of the flying kind. The vast majority of these sightings were observed in daylight -where one could actually see the object - enough to define it as of unknown origin, not known to be man made / natural phenomina. The nightime encounters 'of worth' have been in close proximity to the viewer, have been without detectable sound and have moved at great speed from the stationary - so causing them again - to be ..,, in the strictest sense, unidentifiable.. 'it' Parasites.

Then (on the net) we have countless images of fuzzy (imo) pointless distant splodges of light captured through some tiny lense - are too far away for noise or speed to be heard or known, is there an airport /mil base - a chinese lantern festival - particulaly bright star - car headlights on faraway hill etc etc - also, we dont know the lay of the land , we dont know what man made objects hang around the sky from night to night , but what we do get - U.F.O Near my House - and on, a proposition based on a fuzzy light and nothing more... and so - complete waste of time and makes a mockery of the whole debate 'imo'

and anyway - what's with the headlights :wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 4:21 am » by Temps13

A lot of th time people see truly anomalous balls of light & are just pleased they managed to capture them on camera & then are a little disappointed that the camera doesn't really capture quite what they saw..I still think if I see it Imna film it
Fck the storms just hit the cw of Cornwall boom out of nowhere tree branch just smashed into my window here it comes
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 4:27 am » by pushtone

Temps13 wrote:A lot of th time people see truly anomalous balls of light & are just pleased they managed to capture them on camera & then are a little disappointed that the camera doesn't really capture quite what they saw..I still think if I see it Imna film it
Fck the storms just hit the cw of Cornwall boom out of nowhere tree branch just smashed into my window here it comes

hi Temps - ok but still just a fuzzy ball on my screen :wink:

Hope the storm comes to nothing - and that all humans and all creatures sleep well and safe :)
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 am » by Doogle

pushtone wrote:Hi Doogle :wink: - ok.... have seen objects - and would call them unidentified - and have...(mentally healthy) friends and family- that have also seen unidentified objects of the flying kind. The vast majority of these sightings were observed in daylight -where one could actually see the object - enough to define it as of unknown origin, not known to be man made / natural phenomina. The nightime encounters 'of worth' have been in close proximity to the viewer, have been without detectable sound and have moved at great speed from the stationary - so causing them again - to be ..,, in the strictest sense, unidentifiable.. 'it' Parasites.

Then (on the net) we have countless images of fuzzy (imo) pointless distant splodges of light captured through some tiny lense - are too far away for noise or speed to be heard or known, is there an airport /mil base - a chinese lantern festival - particulaly bright star - car headlights on faraway hill etc etc - also, we dont know the lay of the land , we dont know what man made objects hang around the sky from night to night , but what we do get - U.F.O Near my House - and on, a proposition based on a fuzzy light and nothing more... and so - complete waste of time and makes a mockery of the whole debate 'imo'

Hi PushT

I'm glad you took my comment well.

Yeah, lights in the sky - so passe, but still worth talking about at times.
In terms of your first paragraph up there ^^, it seems familiar in terms of defined and performance -

ever-seen-ufo-close-up-tell-your-stories-t72598.html Page 2

The headlights? They work a treat; hands free illumination.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 1:30 am » by pushtone

Doogle wrote:
pushtone wrote:Hi Doogle :wink: - ok.... have seen objects - and would call them unidentified - and have...(mentally healthy) friends and family- that have also seen unidentified objects of the flying kind. The vast majority of these sightings were observed in daylight -where one could actually see the object - enough to define it as of unknown origin, not known to be man made / natural phenomina. The nightime encounters 'of worth' have been in close proximity to the viewer, have been without detectable sound and have moved at great speed from the stationary - so causing them again - to be ..,, in the strictest sense, unidentifiable.. 'it' Parasites.

Hi PushT

I'm glad you took my comment well.

Yeah, lights in the sky - so passe, but still worth talking about at times.
In terms of your first paragraph up there ^^, it seems familiar in terms of defined and performance -

ever-seen-ufo-close-up-tell-your-stories-t72598.html Page 2

The headlights? They work a treat; hands free illumination.

Hi Doogle - it was a fair question that deserved an answer :flop:

the familiar - of course - a positive identification in daylight - at nightime we need a lot of information - the closer the better -we get more than just a light .

Two xamples.Day- a very large silver object over land moving towards the ocean (1km from) at a relaxed pace - witnesses: 2 - local air traffic control was telephoned immediately, they reported nothing flying in that area. Nightime. 8 houses by countryside - in a field at the rear of the houses an object (approx 300ft above ground) beams a light for around 4 mins, object was silent , it then shot off vertically at high speed. Witnesses:4 - the light was beamed on them.

Be well :wink:
- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 1:40 am » by Doogle

ZetaRediculous wrote:
Doogle wrote:I'm no expert on flares, I don't wear them any more.

I get the gist of them and the vid looks like flares - you see one that has been in view for a while die out then another appears.

So excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are flares used for in this (probable) instance?

And yes, that whole are is a pretty weird place, flares or no flares.

The use of flares could be anything from proofs (when the MoD places and order there is an excess supplied, usually up to 5% of order quantity, that are test fired to check that the batches are good and the product is fit for purpose) to military exercises.

So I checked the Salisbury Plain Training Area newsletter for July. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neilskelton/imber/sptanews29.pdf

these are all the exercises taking place in that month, and it was busy..

7–13 July during Ex PASHTUN WARRIOR there will be no public access to Larkhill Artillery Ranges,
and permissive stone tracks in the Tilshead/Chitterne/ Shrewton triangle (Copehill Down area) will be
closed in the interest of public safety.

The update on PLAINWATCH that was due this month has been postponed.

TRAINING

July will be a busy month on the Plain.

3–4 July sees Land Warfare Centre(LWC) Armoured Division Exercise FIRST VIEW with Challenger tanks on
Imber and Larkhill ranges and a Light Dragoon CVRT squadron on low level training across all areas.

7–13 July Ex PASHTUN WARRIOR which will test the 3 MERCIAN armoured infantry company and Brigade Operation Group prior to their deployment to Afghanistan in October.

7–13 July LWC Brigade Reconnaissance Ex BADGERS HOLE with CVRT and the Support Weapons School Fire Support Group Ex FIRST STRIKE will train in the East.

19–26 July during Ex CROSSED CANNONS three Royal School of Artillery courses
combine for their largest training exercise CROSSED CANNONS during which AS90 and
Light Gun live firing will take place.

29 July–1 August. Challenger 2 tanks deploy across the whole Plain for Ex SABRES THRUS, joined by the Brigade Recce CVRTs for their final exercise BADGERS STRESS.

Late firing on Larkhill Ranges on:
2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 27th July

Live firing on Salisbury Plain (East):
22nd, 23rd July

As for being weird round here, oh yeah... there are lots of odd things going down. As I said before, there are many orb and UFO sightings, some of which are hard to explain. But, IMO the vid featured in the OP is just flares. wouldn't say that about all of the sightings though.

Thanks Z

That whole area has something about it. The Warminster triangle thing, and Avebury is, well, different.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 1:43 am » by Doogle

Hello again Push.

I think an identification is one thing, but an interaction is a whole different ball game.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 am » by pushtone

Doogle wrote:Hello again Push.

I think an identification is one thing, but an interaction is a whole different ball game.

Hi & thanks Doogle.

we're talking about 'the beam' - Yes - out of the four witnesses i know one Extremely well the 2nd Very well the third Slightly and the fourth Hardly - the 4th is the only person i haven't discussed the happening with.

All three gave the exact same account.

Cheers :wink:
- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 2:42 am » by Temps13

That storm came to naught,it fizzled out after an hour.
I thought UFOs were not in question, as far as I'm concerned,it's proven that they exist..
And they are a lot more common than some people think they are..
I think they are proven since not only do we have reliable eye witness testimony but also they have been detected on multiple radars simultaneously,for example the RB-47 case.
Walton takes all the new polygraph equipment tests as they come out & always passes them..
We have photographic & film evidence & one can go out at night & observe them..& take dodgy photos..
The only people who think they might not be real are people who aren't aware of the proof..
My comments are't directed at anyone in this thread though..just armchair debunkers..& people who only believe something if it's printed in a newspaper..
They have things called D-notices to stop that..The media was able to cover up a sighting witnessed by hundreds of thousands of people in 1942,merely by saying nothing happened in their papers..
Or,at Fatima,seen by tens of thousands-just label it a 'miracle'..
UFO's are like flares in that they can disappear & seem to go on & off-UFOs probably just become invisible by bending light like a magicians teleport act or by going onto a part of the EM spectrum not in the narrow section visible to us..No need to speculate about 'dimensions'..
Flares are more often seen at night..& they don't usually fly around that much horizontally..
The implications of UFO's are important because their existence changes our entire world view,puts a new spin on religion & history & just explains so much..anyone who thinks it's unimportant can just get back to their 9-5 & leave us to thinking abut it..no problem..
I just find it irritating that you get the same old bs arguments everywhere & always people telling you you're nuts etc..is that just me?
I think not,I think I'm in good company
I would of thought here at dtv we could get beyond the do they don't they exist argument.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext