UFO/Orbs Wiltshire, Avebury and Silbury Hill

Initiate

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am » by Innosent

I've seen these before. Their movement is kinda creepy. Very distinctive. I hope they are aliens cause if the PTB have this kind of technology, we're fucked.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 3:30 am » by Temps13

Yeah the movement is ..Erratic?
I saw that..almost like an insect,the path through the sky was..
I saw two white fuselages,with two other witnesses,heading straight & fast south.
Then, to the east,a magenta..thing..small..far off was creeping through the sky,which I pointed out to them & they were like 'Oh Yes..how strange'
That was an understatement..What were they? Dunno but tend towards craft/devices.
Well who am I kidding? Clearly that's what they were!
And it wasn't an isolated incident,sometimes I saw them just walking next door,only outside briefly & oh look there they are..
Watch the skies guys.They are here.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Writer

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 3:32 am » by iamanalien

avebury isn't part of Salisbury plain , and theres no army bases there not close anyway so this could be a really good capture in my eyes.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 3:38 am » by Temps13

Exactly,there were no army exercises at the spot where those orbs were..
When I first went to the local ufo group there was a guy there showing people ufos on his phone he said he'd photographed & I remember thinking 'dickhead-he is dreaming'
Shortly after that I saw ufos many times & realised f*ck they are everywhere-that bloke wasn't a dickhead!
There's a moral there eh
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous