UFO/Orbs Wiltshire, Avebury and Silbury Hill

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 10, 2013 6:13 pm » by Phoenix rising

9th July 2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 10, 2013 6:25 pm » by Thruster

I'm pretty certain that's flares, pheonix.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 10, 2013 6:38 pm » by Phoenix rising

Thruster wrote:I'm pretty certain that's flares, pheonix.

:cheers:

Could be Thruster, as always my friend i only post for consideration, seems there are a number of these type popping up the last few days, this video is from blake cousins channel and is of the same date in another country, Blake Is an ego glory hunter but that shouldn't take away from the video as it was someone else's, could be flares i don't think so because of the individual movements

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 pm » by Niicolas

I lived in a small house at the top of Blacklands hollow on cherhill downs til i was about 5 years old ... Near the golf course and not far from milk hill. We had many strange encounters ...

I witnessed the early crop circles around 1964 and the army and airforce investigated a landing site behind our house.. Now a park area?

We encountered two types greys small juvaniles and larger tall beings human like in appearance at a distance because they wore overalls , early on taup color but later white...unlike the greys who where naked and not shy to be seen and on occasion make contact.

They are real ? Yes are they dangerous ? Yes their intensions and conduct are more horrific than you can imagine?

It is well known to some people there but we are in danger for speaking out? We are at risk of accident or illness ? Or just plain thought of as nuts???

The proof is all about that area but the crop curcle fackers and disimformation managers keep it looking like everyone who sees or reports anything out of the ordinary is a lunatic...

I have not spoken much about this but i am 52 years old and live far away on the other side of planet? Not a day goes by i not think about them n remember my childhood...

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm » by The57ironman

Niicolas wrote:I lived in a small house at the top of Blacklands hollow on cherhill downs til i was about 5 years old ... Near the golf course and not far from milk hill. We had many strange encounters ...

I witnessed the early crop circles around 1964 and the army and airforce investigated a landing site behind our house.. Now a park area?

We encountered two types greys small juvaniles and larger tall beings human like in appearance at a distance because they wore overalls , early on taup color but later white...unlike the greys who where naked and not shy to be seen and on occasion make contact.

They are real ? Yes are they dangerous ? Yes their intensions and conduct are more horrific than you can imagine?

It is well known to some people there but we are in danger for speaking out? We are at risk of accident or illness ? Or just plain thought of as nuts???

The proof is all about that area but the crop curcle fackers and disimformation managers keep it looking like everyone who sees or reports anything out of the ordinary is a lunatic...

I have not spoken much about this but i am 52 years old and live far away on the other side of planet? Not a day goes by i not think about them n remember my childhood...

:cheers: and welcome to the forum... :hiho: ...Niicolas

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 6:05 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Phoenix rising wrote:9th July 2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well, considering that Avebury is on Salisbury plain (the biggest military training ground in England). I would say that those are more than likely flares. Not saying that all odd L.I.T.S. filmed in the area are, but as these only descend (as they would if they are parachute flares, dropped from a plane) and do not remain illuminated for long, I would surmise this is the most probable cause.

There have been many anomalous lights seen in the area (smack bang in the middle of crop circle country), I myself have filmed one that moved on a extremely slow NE course and blinked out at the approach of a jet, and then re-illuminated after the jet had passed. there are many vids of "orbs" near and around crop circles too.

I would also estimate this being an illumination flare (yes they do drop them in daytime, for both exercises and for test purposes) due to the longer burn time and slight orange hue to the pyro mix. Whereas a magnesium/perchlorate countermeasure flare has a much shorter burn time and burns white hot at around 1800C (to confuse the guidance system of a S.A.M. or A.A.M. which will lock onto the hottest heat source).

I would also hazard a guess that this was probably filmed on a Thursday. that is when the air traffic is restricted to certain corridors to allow the RAF to have the run of the skies over the plain.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 9:17 pm » by pushtone

more please - i need to see more - more pointless images and film of fuzzy lights in the sky - because i am a fruitcake :ohno:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm » by Temps13

Good post Phoenix
I don't think they're flares,ufos are seen all the time there due to it being on the main atlantic ley line
There's a good look at up to nine or ten in this ten minute clip from 2007 (below)
UFO orbital flight paths have been tracked & mapped by private astronomer Eamon Ambrose,who owns the world's largest reflector telescope & has hooked it up to computers

Upload to Disclose.tv

You can hear the old guest house owners talking with amazed guests here-there is a point of reference daylight shot which shows it to be right on Silbury hill,where ufo's do a lot of underground scanning & sometimes leave crop circles made with the scanning equipment according to some researchers.Who knows though..
One thing we can know is these can't be flares since they just appear silentl
Magicians using technology can make a humvee disappear in front of people stood in a circle around it so cloaking is easy for these devices/craft
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 am » by Doogle

pushtone wrote:more please - i need to see more - more pointless images and film of fuzzy lights in the sky - because i am a fruitcake :ohno:

Give it a rest Pushy, stop deriding people that are either still just finding their feet in this subject or are interested in something that you aren't.

I get mixed messages, show your hand mate.

Sorry Ptone, don't mean to be confrontational, but where do you stand on this subject?
Last edited by Doogle on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 1:12 am » by Doogle

I'm no expert on flares, I don't wear them any more.

I get the gist of them and the vid looks like flares - you see one that has been in view for a while die out then another appears.

So excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are flares used for in this (probable) instance?

And yes, that whole are is a pretty weird place, flares or no flares.

Next