ufo over compton bassett 31st july 2009

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 1:32 am » by bugmenot

ufo over compton bassett 31st july 2009 :alien: :alien: http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com/310709/310709.html

Have you ever had one of those days when you think its going to be straight and simple - then things just happen so unexpectably that can turn the world upside down. On July 31st 2009 we were heading to Yatesbury - Wiltshire for a radio Interview with Linda Moulton Howe and George Noory - Coast to Coast AM Radio Show. Myself ( Andrew Pyrka ) and Paul Jones thought it was going to be a straight forward day - do the show - take some groundshots of latest formations and then go home. Simple - so we thought!
As we approached the heart of crop circle country instincts levels of awareness start to kick in. Sight becomes the only powerful sense which starts to work overtime. Good observation has taught us to not to ignore the shaded parts in a field. Such observation paid of as we drove past the first White Horse of Hackpen Hill. My co-pilot Paul Jones shouted " Look theres a crop formation " . We turned around and headed towards the White Horse. There it was - fresh and unwalked on. With time running out we quickly entered the formation which was beautifully laid - the wheat undisturbed and slightly risen from the ground. The best example of swirls I have seen in wheat so far. The formation was simple but at least 500ft in diameter.
Another sense steps in while inside a fresh formation and that is the secondary observation of, if you are being watched by the invisible watcher - The crop circle makers themselves.
We took our groundshots quickly and headed towards Avebury

July 31st 06.15 am Our first discovery of the day Hackpen Hill - Below the White Horse

Time was running out - the radio show was going live in 20 minutes time. We were no more than 5 minutes in the car when Paul shouted " and theres another one " . This time we just took some roadside shots and started making phone calls for research colleagues to fly and take aerial shots.The groundshots shown here are taken after the drama which later unfolded.

July 31st 06.45 Our 2nd Discovery Winterbourne Bassett

We jumped back into the car and continued towards Avebury. Just as we drove past the Red Lion Pub our eyes opened wide yet again. There on Waden Hill was yet another new formation. This one was crucial as the farmer quickly cuts out any formation on this stretch of the field. We had our hands tied as we had minutes left before the show went live. We couldnt go in so we took some roadside shots and headed towards Yatesbury for the radio show. We had fingers and toes and everything else crossed - hoping that that the formation will survive until the end of the show.
We arrived 2 minutes before the show was to go live. Linda Moulton Howe and myself announced the new formations to the listening 10 million people.
Once the show reached the second stage of interviews we headed quickly back to Avebury - hoping that the formation was still there. To our relief it was there. Without any hesitation we grabbed the cameras and started running into the field. Couple of minutes later a documentary maker from Norway quickly joined us. We were there no more than 15 minutes when we spotted the farmer with his tractor fitted with cutting blades. We stood our ground and continued to take photos.
The farmer drove into the formation and started to cut and destroy his own wheat. I stood by the side and shouted at him " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ? " He simply shrugged his shoulders and continued to cut out the formation.
The cameraman followed the tractor every step of the way - risking the spinning blades. I documented as this destruction was in process. Im sure this crop circle documentary will be like no one has ever seen before!

Aerial photographers woke pilots from their sleep but it was to late the formation was destroyed. At least we had some ground shots to work from and hopefully we took enough to reconstruct the formation.This is the 3rd formation we discovered on 31st July 2009 at Waden Hill Avebury and beautifully reconstructed with all the ground images taken. Reconstruction by SUNNY from China - Thank you SUNNY

This formation had the instinct of survival - rather appropriately it states `SOS`. The timing was crucial and somehow we made it. I get the feeling that guidence by a force which we still dont understand fully was at work. Remarkable - I have to say that on this occasion we feel honored to have discovered three crop circle formations in under 45 minutes and having rescued the image of another.
The only question we have ask is why SOS ?!

After all the suspense of the morning we headed towards Ogbourne St. Andrew formation and then back to Martinsell Hill for further investigation of the area. We stopped for lunch and headed back home.
Just as we thought that our day in Wiltshire was coming to a close. Something else unfolded.
We left the Silent Circle Cafe in Compton Bassett at approx 3.00 pm. It was minutes after our departure when I spotted something strange in the sky which looked like it was keeping up with us. Every twist and turn of the road it was still level with my car ( this reminded me of a sighting back in June 2008). Frustratingly trees where blocking most of our view - I kept loosing sight of this anomaly in the sky. The appearance at first was as if something rectangular was moving through the clouds. I picked up my camera and started taking random shots. Just as we came into a clear view of the sky the clouds to our right seemed to spread quickly and then I saw something move quickly into the area of cleared cloud. Without hesitation I took a photo - well all I can say it blew my socks off when I saw the actual image. Please excuse my expression but this is truly remarkable. We have to ask the same question again just like we did with the Barbury Castle footage - was this again another invitation to be caught on camera. The timing once again was with precision and not by chance.
The Image below shows the classic saucer UFO - If you look closely the UFO appears to surge vertically into the clearing in the sky. Chance? ! - I dont think so

We really need to start to WAKE UP - These guys are here within our biosphere not in some distant universe !!!

We later picked up sight of another or maybe the same UFO over Silbury Hill but just as we parked up and ready to grab our camcorders yet again - the object disappeared. Maybe next time..........

http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com/310709/310709.html

UPDATED :cheers:
Last edited by bugmenot on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 1:50 am » by Pindz

cool post , i am now looking at this ... 1 AUGUST 2009 IDAHO UFO - it make sounds
filtered screenshots from this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnKiqLN-3wM

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 am » by bugmenot

nice pindz :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 am » by Flecktarn

andys getting some good pics :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 am » by bugmenot

flecktarn wrote:andys getting some good pics :flop:

yeh is this guy gonna give us the smoking gun lets hope so :flop:

and release that bloody video andy :lol:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 am » by Flecktarn

bugmenot wrote:
flecktarn wrote:andys getting some good pics :flop:

yeh is this guy gonna give us the smoking gun lets hope so :flop:

and release that bloody video andy :lol:

i know andy quite well we used to work togeather for thorn emi many years ago ,and this guy is straight as they come ,he wants the anwsers like we all do ,and id stake my life on his crediability
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 am » by Darrylmckay

pindz wrote:cool post , i am now looking at this ... 1 AUGUST 2009 IDAHO UFO - it make sounds
filtered screenshots from this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnKiqLN-3wM

Just watched that video, shouldnt the tital have been.

"bugs buzz spraying plane". :lol:
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 am » by TheDuck

bugmenot wrote:ufo over compton bassett 31st july 2009 :alien: :alien: http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com/310709/310709.html

Friday 31st July A Day We Will Not Forget - Full Story will be posted in the next few days.
What you are seeing here is no trickery of any sort - this image I gurantee you is 100% REAL.

http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com/310709/310709.html

will update when get more info :cheers:

Saw a couple go like that... :flop: nice, picture saved.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 3:06 am » by Loneqqwolf

Awesome find bug, I down loaded and will do a few filters and see what I come up with.

I got a e-mail today from a friend this afternoon and he said that he found something that will rock the world, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. :cry: Who he is I can't tell you that either.

I guess if his story is that powerfull all will know who my friend is anyway.

Off to filter land and see what is hidden in the clouds. :cheers:

I couldn't find anything to indicate that it was inserted into the photo, as they do give off a tale tell box or lines.

Below are a small section of the photo and how my filters show off the object.

Image[/img]
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 4:36 am » by Darrylmckay

Nice work Wolf, picture looks like the real deal.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Next