UFO over nuclear power plant in Krsko, Slovenia - 26 January

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm » by One-23

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jan 29, 2013

Latest UFO sightings - This interesting video of unidentified flying objects hovering in the night sky over nuclear power plant in Krsko, Slovenia was filmed on Saturday, 26th January 2013.

Witness report: I was at my friends house and we caught these bright UFOs or some kind of lights. They were just hovering at one spot, right above nuclear power plant in Krško (Slovenija - Central Europe), which is the only nuclear plant in ex-Yugoslavia.
This happened this Saturday at around 10 in the evening. Very strange. I hope I'll stay anonymous.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 pm » by Doogle

Quite pertinent 1-23.

Robert Hastings, the guy who held the Press conference on UFO's at nuclear sites in2010 has urged veterans to come forward and tell all.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 90431.html?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 pm » by One-23

:cheers: Doogle, nice find :flop:

The whole UFO phenomena spins my head out. Too many questions and not enough answers.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 pm » by Doogle

One-23 wrote::cheers: Doogle, nice find :flop:

The whole UFO phenomena spins my head out. Too many questions and not enough answers.

Same here. One opinion one day, for it to be swung completely about face a few days later, and then back again. Some things are a constant though.

I've been looking into this shite for years and there are so many rabbit holes.
I often think, how the hell would you begin to explain the complexities of this subject, and of course it's associated subjects, to someone who hadn't even so much as read a paragraph about it? I say to my girlf that it would be like trying to teach someone Chinese in a day.

But one thing about not enough answers - I don't particularly look forward to the day of official disclosure, because you know for sure that something about it would stink to high heaven.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm » by One-23

Doogle wrote: I don't particularly look forward to the day of official disclosure, because you know for sure that something about it would stink to high heaven.

The more and more I dig into to it the more skeptical I find myself becoming.
Not so much as to the existence of ET's and the chance of them having visited our planet, but more towards present day sightings being earth bound craft, manufactured by our own governments and played off as being UFOs' to fuck with our minds and keep us from the real shit their messing about with. Whatever the fuck that might be? :headscratch:

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club