UFO over Washington DC October 21 2010

Initiate

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 am » by Boobytrap

Upload to Disclose.tv

description @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooipRDnpO-w
Appeared over the river, hung around for about fifteen minutes moving back and forth over the horizon, five flashing bluish lights and then one red and one green light on the underside. disappeared suddenly, as if lights just turned off.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 6:43 am » by Stophaarp

That's awesome. I wish the guy who took it was here to talk about it! the first helicopter approach definately approaches, then turns away from it.

I do think the guy would have continued to film it though... Anyway, if it happened to night, maybe the story will develop.

Good find.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Initiate

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 6:52 am » by Boobytrap

I have this gut feeling this weekend there will be many more reports

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 7:09 am » by E6722maj

we need a full on landing in full public view, undeniable by anyone. i'm tired of the endless to and fro of yes or no. and i 100% believe that extraterrestrial races are visiting us, in large numbers, right now. but they need to stop fucking about with random lightshows. really.

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 7:16 am » by Redwoodrick

Exciting vid!!Superb!
This one is gonna bear some scrutiny! :flop: :flop: :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 7:39 am » by Scar7

Overdramatic display of lights. If it were beings from another planet on a spacecraft than they have some interesting ways of communicating. Ten degrees from the horizon, seriously. The object does not seem that far away and at ten degrees from the horizon and with zoom, that would make the object as big as a big kite. Those are some small beings. Also the camera the guy is using is interesting. A high def one if I am not mistaken. So you have money to buy a LED kite and fly it as far as the string can go or you have a flying device that also can only go so high, then you get your HD cam to show off.

A true display of “aliens” would display the opposite of everything above. Those lights should make it obvious of it’s “technology” by shooting up into space, flying from left to right real fast, split into different objects or melt into them, or simply fly higher. I guess we should make a thread for LED kites and flying devices that are recorded. Damn, I am looking all over the internet for “my ufo” and only seem to have come across 2 or 3 and those are still controversial, as many others are. I can’t wait to have money to buy a high def cam and other stuff and have the opportunity to show everyone what the real deal looks like; not saying I see "aliens" all the time or even a little, if I count all the times.

Writer

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 am » by Borneobill

we need a full on landing in full public view, undeniable by anyone. i'm tired of the endless to and fro of yes or no. and i 100% believe that extraterrestrial races are visiting us, in large numbers, right now. but they need to stop fucking about with random lightshows. really.

LOL! I totally agree.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 8:02 am » by Redwoodrick

Hmm..I disagree about the kite,Scar.
Look again.When he zooms out you can clearly see the object is a couple of miles away from him.
I do agree that it could be one of those quadcopter things tho.
And I do agree about the lights.Those lights are definitely for display purposes.Maybe whatever or whoever it was was trying to make a point by flying over an air base.It really did seem that those two choppers(jets?) were circling it.
Not saying it isn't RC but if it is the people doing it are pretty brave to do something like that over a military base.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 8:10 am » by Nilm33

Ahhhh the wonders of LED's.
There is NO way to judge distance on that video

Initiate

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 8:24 am » by Scar7

nilm33 wrote:Ahhhh the wonders of LED's.
There is NO way to judge distance on that video

The earth curves only so much every so often, so you actually can have a range of distance. The earth is not flat :D

Next