''UFO PASS''

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 pm » by Kris75

Hi! My name is Vladislav. A while ago, after I succeeded to make my first photographs of UFO, I've decided to get on seriously with searching, filming and studying of them. In my opinion, I've succeeded as yet none. Anyway, I have met nothing of the kind for now. I have learned how to find UFO's apparition places and developed the filming technique. As a result, motion and still pictures have been gained in Full HD (640x480 definition footers are placed at youtube.com, original resolution is 1920x1080). The objects fly at an incredible speed, there are certain apparatuses fly-in and fly-out from mountains and from sea among those pictures. Shots are made in mountains and at the Black Sea coast. These are the world's best real-life shots. In my opinion, all this deserves to become a world sensation.

It is likely that I have managed to discover at least two spots of some kind of dimensional passage those objects fly thru . There are few types of UFO recorded. It's too early to speak about many things and make final conclusions, but I already have some ideas and hypotheses, which I've made after thoroughly studying UFO phenomenon.
One thing I can say definitely: my videos is a convincing evidence of existence of some sort of fast-moving objects, which are definitely not made by contemporary human civilization.

That small footer uploaded to youtube.com is published partly and in limited definition. Full HD movie "UFO: pass" is made for Blu-ray players or data disks for watching on computer. Full movie in DVD quality will be available for downloading soon. All shots are absolutely real and I am ready to present source shootings. No video processing was made except for crop and slow down. You can order the FULL-HD version from Supplemantary page, full DVD quality film will be available there for downloading.

There is even more, in some circumstances I can help all interested to come to Sochi and make a video according to my method. You can see for yourself the reality of those objects existence. For details refer to the Expedition page,

I'm ready to consider any proposals as well.

As soon as materials are processed the site will be filled up with new information, commentaries, articles, video and photo shots. I am willful to seriously study the issue and share my conslusions. A UFOpass.com forum could probably be made to exchange ideas if any feedback is availlable.

P.S. As to media companies: I have sent to some channels. I think no one read e-mails there, and there are also no telephones available. But I'm ready for cooperation.

Yours faithfully V. Karabanov, info@ufopass.com

[youtube]<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-OVuyQVTjVM&rel=0&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-OVuyQVTjVM&rel=0&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y8RUXfHCuHc&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y8RUXfHCuHc&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

hmmmm You are ok Gazbom? :mrgreen:

interesting stuff

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 11:59 pm » by Pindz

HOT POST THANKS !! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:09 am » by Pindz

HOLY SHIT !! MUST SEE VERYBODY HD UFOS

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 am » by Zegtelzegtel

pindz wrote:HOLY SHIT !! MUST SEE VERYBODY HD UFOS

YES ITS NICE

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 am » by Aardvaaks

Kris75, a lot of material to view and I like the zoom in to detail the object each time, the scenery is stunning in places too, is this Georgia or Russia Black sea coast?
Thanks for sharing, I just wish I understood all the commentary!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:18 am » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 am » by Pindz

aardvaaks wrote:I just wish I understood all the commentary!

use google translator :)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 am » by Kris75

pindz wrote:HOT POST THANKS !! :flop:

thanks pindz :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 am » by Loneqqwolf

Very nice vids thank you for sharing, your site is outside my security setting and I do not stray, so I guess I will have to pass that one up.

New researches are always needed as they come up with new idea's and steps in regards to our search for the truth.

Welcome to our crazy mixed up world and good hunting for you. :cheers:

Ross
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Next