Ufo passing through cloud. Cloud breaks away!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 pm » by Smokeydog

whatsthatsmell wrote:One thing that is perhaps being overlooked here,if it is going to cause a disturbance during it's exit of the cloud then why isn't it causing a disturbance upon entering the cloud?
As awesome as this at first looks I'm going to call B.S.

a bullet to the head only has causes minimal disturbance on entry and a crazy amout on exit so maybe it is you just cnt see it

also

OMFG how fu*king fast is that thing moving? im suprised the camera even picked it up tbh
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 pm » by Kerrblur2

whatsthatsmell wrote:One thing that is perhaps being overlooked here,if it is going to cause a disturbance during it's exit of the cloud then why isn't it causing a disturbance upon entering the cloud?

omg your logic is great. but didnt you consider that the object or Ufo was already in the clouds? lol HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
you overlooked that possibility before posting hehe
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 pm » by Smokeydog

kerrblur2 wrote:

omg your logic is great. but didnt you consider that the object or Ufo was already in the clouds? lol HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
you overlooked that possibility before posting hehe

u can see it fly through from the right :S ie it goes into cloud then out
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:44 pm » by Kerrblur2

omg i did not notice that.... maybe it is BS. i looked at it closer and it might be fake. but it makes sense if the craft was going mach 8+ and it hit a cloud, it would then bust the cloud out.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 am » by Shagrath

So you are an expert in the field of their propulsion and avionic systems? Maybe there is no cushion of air created "in the front" of the craft? :think:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 am » by The57ironman

shagrath wrote:

So you are an expert in the field of their propulsion and avionic systems? Maybe there is no cushion of air created "in the front" of the craft? :think:

that would mean no disturbance whatsoever.....right...?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Writer

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 am » by Whatsthatsmell

smokeydog wrote:

a bullet to the head only has causes minimal disturbance on entry and a crazy amout on exit so maybe it is you just cnt see it

also

OMFG how fu*king fast is that thing moving? im suprised the camera even picked it up tbh

Hmm that's a very good point ,however a bullet to the head still causes blood spatter upon contact,hence we most likely would have seen at least a little form of disturbance as it hit the cloud,considering how fast it was going I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't disturb the whole cloud not just entrance and exit,think about the kind of windpull it would create at that speed.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 1:09 am » by Shagrath

the57ironman wrote:
shagrath wrote:

that would mean no disturbance whatsoever.....right...?

Perhaps, their incredible mobility is based solely on a mechanism to slip through particles in front of them, like an inter-dimensional vacuum "tunnel" forming in the direction of travel. But behind the vehicle could be a whole other story. That could be the entire reason why we can even see them at all. The direction of travel is well thought out science. The entire aspect of the "history" of their place in space-time could be completely overlooked! They could be leaking into our realm, giving themselves away in both space and time, because they have no control over where they have just been. That is why we are able to notice them at all, visually and by various instruments. Including their ability to influence and be influenced by our reality. Such as crashing at Roswell or leaving energy behind. Maybe the Roswell crash was caused by a navigational correction in speed and/or direction while in contact with this reality's matter, other than just pure air molecules.

Think of the turbulence caused by any object moving through a medium. Streamlined in the direction of travel, and mad chaos behind it. But instead of them worrying about traveling within this realm, they could shadow-step it avoiding nasty things like, gravity, inertia, and even matter itself. But only in front of them! Instead of leaving sonic booms, they could leave traces of radio activity, turbulence, and many other strange artifacts that we see as proof of there presence, or... where they just were.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 am » by Will69ease

I don't think so...pretty good CGI though.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 am » by Zegtelzegtel

will69ease wrote:Image

I don't think so...pretty good CGI though.

haha..I knew it.. good one Will69ease.... :flop:

PreviousNext