UFO Petition - Obama White House UFO Transition

Initiate

PostMon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 am » by Hibernate1908

Allow 200+ official witnesses (ex government, military and NASA) to stand before congress and prove ET's are real.

For the past 50+ years, president after president have lied to the American people and the world about the truth regarding an E.T presence. The Disclosure Project has some 200+ witnesses that have worked for NASA, The Government, Military and Black Operations who all have evidence to show that YOU THE GOVERNMENT are telling lies!

SO WE THE PEOPLE demand that all witnesses are allowed to stand before Congress and present their evidence to the country so that a full investigation can be carried out.

To refuse this is to only call these people liars. Including one of them is Dr Edgar Mitchell a former Astronaught who has been to the Moon! and the former Governor of Arizona. Are these people really liars?

The time has come to lay all cards on the table and finally end the Truth Embargo!

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/allow-200-official-witnesses-ex-government-military-and-nasa-stand-congress-and-prove-ets-are-real/qsHmF8zq

Initiate

PostMon Nov 14, 2011 6:34 am » by Serendipity

Um yeah..that was a while back huh?
Guess Greer backed off of his threat to disclose what he knows within a year if the Obama administration doesn't act.
Well they did act. The US govt released another official denial of any knowledge of extra-terrestrials anywhere on earth.
Guess what?
That means NO DISCLOSURE...not now..not in the forseeable future. To disclose now, after that statement, would be to incriminate themselves for perjury.
End of the govt disclosure question. :nope: :bang;
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Writer

PostMon Nov 14, 2011 5:11 pm » by Gypsybloodchild

It's been a few years since Dr. Steven Greer said that he would give the President a chance to disclose all information on ufo/et documents by our government or he would do it . At first I thought this is great finally someone who is willing to stand up and lay it on the line. But as all ways a big let down.So as it turns out its all about the money (books,lectures,radio,t.v.,ect,ect) I mean there is a lot of money to be made from this type of information.People will spend thousands of dollars just to go look at the night sky and shine there laser pointers at ufos.Mean while TPTB are controlling and funding (Rothchild) all of Dr.Greers (puppet) projects. We will never know the truth even if your willing to die for it and many have. As for the White House giving any information out well thats a joke son you know yuk, yuk,ha,ha

Initiate

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 1:05 am » by Serendipity

gypsybloodchild wrote:It's been a few years since Dr. Steven Greer said that he would give the President a chance to disclose all information on ufo/et documents by our government or he would do it . At first I thought this is great finally someone who is willing to stand up and lay it on the line. But as all ways a big let down.So as it turns out its all about the money (books,lectures,radio,t.v.,ect,ect) I mean there is a lot of money to be made from this type of information.People will spend thousands of dollars just to go look at the night sky and shine there laser pointers at ufos.Mean while TPTB are controlling and funding (Rothchild) all of Dr.Greers (puppet) projects. We will never know the truth even if your willing to die for it and many have. As for the White House giving any information out well thats a joke son you know yuk, yuk,ha,ha

Yup :flop:
Dr Greer has lost my respect. Just another profiteer. Notice he hasn't released ANY real info on new energy technology or ANY credible evidence to the public. And if you want to learn to make "contact" he is charging a hefty fee to teach you how to "psychically link" to the aliens. :vomit:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 3:17 am » by Kayla

The thing is they don't care about it being investigated, they don't care how many sightings there are, they don't care how many credible witnesses come forward, they don't care about you or what you want to know, they only care about themselves and what they can gain, the people mean nothing to them.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 pm » by Aardvaaks

All power to the virtual pen, I eagerly anticipate the response can US citizens be refused their say in front of congress. Can only hope that they get the 25K signatories :flop: from at least around the globe?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 1:28 pm » by Aardvaaks

This petition has been on 74 for several days, has the Ufo community got stuck in apathy?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 1:59 pm » by Serendipity

aardvaaks wrote:This petition has been on 74 for several days, has the Ufo community got stuck in apathy?

A petition for disclosure will have almost as big of an effect as our "petition against the Iraq war" had years ago...slightly less than masturbatory :dunno: