UFO Photograph Submitted by UFO Brazil

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 pm » by Kris75

Published: 6:21 AM 2/10/2010
Sao Paulo, Brazil - 12-28-09

Picture sent by a witness to Blog UFO Brazil

Review of Witness

This photo was taken in Campinas - SP, on 12/28/09 at approximately 1:15 AM, was by me 3 more people (my wife and a couple of friends) on the road from Campinas, Jaguariuna, when we saw a very bright light right in front (like a plane), and shortly after we entered the Alphaville condominium and climbed high on the neighborhood where the light started to blink.

The object seemed to stand still for about 3 minutes. I took this photograph with my Iphone, and the most intriguing thing is that we saw all a red border, but only the white light shows up because I imagine that the distance that the object was of us was up 3 km away.

After the photos, we went home still seeing some strange things happening in the sky until late at night (also recorded with the Iphone 2 Minutes and 5 seconds of video.

Author of Images: Robert P Filho

Blog Ufo Brazil and Site Overview Ufology

Translation Portuguese to English: Alfredo Fernandes

picture
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/saopaulobrazil.html

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:14 pm » by Kris75

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lha04fjRM9U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=sv_SE&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lha04fjRM9U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=sv_SE&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

look very similar to the ufo in the picture

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:33 pm » by Elnorel

Those look impressive and true unknowns.
But since its night it could be anything earthly (baloon, television crew outfited helicopter crew doin their thing, weather baloons or any other scientiffic aparatus, airship, lanterns,...).

I think it is a KITE adorned with led lighting, made for kite surfing fun on the beach at night.
My friend had one with 8 lights it ws not radio controlled. Looks simmilar and it behaves the same when you cruise the sloow warm wind.
http://forums.vr-zone.com/miscellaneous-garage-sales/86674-wts-ready-fly-rc-kites-w-led-lights-159-a.html

Google it up yourself. There are gazzilion of kites with leds now, every kite store has some models.

I really wish to get a hold of some genuine video in daylight showing a metallic craft with a reference point near by a bunch of onlookers (witnesses) in the frame pointing to it and that it lasts more than 6 secs.

Sadly this video left me unimpressed.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:39 pm » by Pindz

GOOD VIDEOS ........... interesting how words like "GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" can destroy ufo videos ....... how do the Youtube user know ? he dont know ! he write "galactic federation of light" on every his videos , even if its GREY EVIL ALIENS ... so this user sucks ... thats my opinion ............

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm » by Kris75

pindz wrote:GOOD VIDEOS ........... interesting how words like "GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" can destroy ufo videos ....... how do the Youtube user know ? he dont know ! he write "galactic federation of light" on every his videos , even if its GREY EVIL ALIENS ... so this user sucks ... thats my opinion ............

HA HA YES I AGREE ON THAT !! PINDZ :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 6:00 pm » by Kris75

Strange Tube Like UFO, Object Over Brazil

In the last Saturday I made many the photographs of an not identified flying object, in the street in front of my house, I I observed approximately per 20 minutes, then I caught my camera, a Sony DSC-H7 with zoom 15x ótico, but I needed to use zoom ótico agreed with zoom digital, resulting in 76x of zoom. The naked eyes, the object is white, and makes a random pulse, but in the photos the color is gray brilliant. I really do not know what he is this, and am made use to discover what he is

:think: :think: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :cheers:

SOURCE: MUFON

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 3:50 pm » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:Published: 6:21 AM 2/10/2010
Sao Paulo, Brazil - 12-28-09

Picture sent by a witness to Blog UFO Brazil

Review of Witness

This photo was taken in Campinas - SP, on 12/28/09 at approximately 1:15 AM, was by me 3 more people (my wife and a couple of friends) on the road from Campinas, Jaguariuna, when we saw a very bright light right in front (like a plane), and shortly after we entered the Alphaville condominium and climbed high on the neighborhood where the light started to blink.

The object seemed to stand still for about 3 minutes. I took this photograph with my Iphone, and the most intriguing thing is that we saw all a red border, but only the white light shows up because I imagine that the distance that the object was of us was up 3 km away.

After the photos, we went home still seeing some strange things happening in the sky until late at night (also recorded with the Iphone 2 Minutes and 5 seconds of video.

Author of Images: Robert P Filho

Blog Ufo Brazil and Site Overview Ufology

Translation Portuguese to English: Alfredo Fernandes

picture
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/saopaulobrazil.html