UFO Photographed 5th August

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:17 am » by Lowsix

psiman wrote:Now, now Low6. They are as of yet unidentified and after some tinkering they are starting to look less like a flying cake or an insect. So keep that sarcasm in your cake hole (lol) and let that little kid part of us enjoy our imaginations.

Lol you think "Imagining" that blurry bugs are UFOs is somehow getting us even an inch closer to Disclosure?

For every Bug photo that gets even a single serious response
about it being a UFO puts us five years behind on the Disclosure track.

Thanks a ton.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:23 am » by Darrylmckay

dboyseeker wrote::flop: yet more ufo's near planes. I'm suprised there arent more pilot statements witnessing these. Who do they report to?

The sad truth is they dont report most of the ones they see for fear of losing thier jobs, if they did report them more we may be a lot further along thn we are now.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 am » by Zegtelzegtel

LowSix wrote:
psiman wrote:Now, now Low6. They are as of yet unidentified and after some tinkering they are starting to look less like a flying cake or an insect. So keep that sarcasm in your cake hole (lol) and let that little kid part of us enjoy our imaginations.

Lol you think "Imagining" that blurry bugs are UFOs is somehow getting us even an inch closer to Disclosure?

For every Bug photo that gets even a single serious response
about it being a UFO puts us five years behind on the Disclosure track.

Thanks a ton.

second time i piss in my pants..and i like it :D

http://www.pipiculotte.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1983

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 am » by yoursoulmate

zegtelzegtel wrote:second time i piss in my pants..and i like it :D

http://www.pipiculotte.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1983

I'm pretty sure you must have looooved 'two girls one cup' :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 am » by Ihaveseen

:cheers: well done Pindz!!
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 am » by Lowsix

ihaveseen wrote::cheers: well done Pindz!!

Yes, well done Pindz, let's make sure the Powers that be, NEVER have to take the UFo community seriously..and well never have to really have to bother with all that Disclosure stuff, because theyll be too busy laughin at us and the Great Bug Obsession...

Again, Congrats!
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 6:49 pm » by Ihaveseen

LowSix wrote:
ihaveseen wrote::cheers: well done Pindz!!

Yes, well done Pindz, let's make sure the Powers that be, NEVER have to take the UFo community seriously..and well never have to really have to bother with all that Disclosure stuff, because theyll be too busy laughin at us and the Great Bug Obsession...

Again, Congrats!

LowSix, Am I missing something here? Pindz's pic looks like something above the plane, as yet unidentified, personally I thought that it couldnt be birds, but tell me if I am wrong :?:
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 pm » by Towelie

Thats an ok pic, ive no idea what it is, i was just looking at your art thing aswell Pindz some good pics in there v nice :flop: .
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 pm » by Lowsix

Youre starting to take yourself too seriously if you're digging up old threads to poke at me.

I do not take kindly to Bug photos being passed off as Ufos..

It's crap, and the conclusions are crap, and they make us (ufo hopefuls) look like fools to outsiders who can take one good look and say yep..thats a bird or a bug, but its CERTAINLY not a fifty foot wide ufo moving at 150 miles per hour
(evidenced by shutter speed, and blur relation to the airplane).

Thats MY only point..

Previous