UFO photographed in Italy GREAT DETAIL !

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 6:16 am » by Elnorel

Yeah, like they still drive in an old pre 1940s model lol.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am » by Rahkriga

First of all..Jaime is always presenting vids that are obvious hoaxes. Secondly...this vid looks like maya or 3dsmax was used. Those shapes which are said to be the craft, are basic primatives(cubes,spheres,cylinder,etc) that appear to have a generic blinn/phong shader applied to them without any textures. Can I get some people that know maya or any other 3d package to back me up??? This vid is fake as hell..and its blatantly obvious upon the first look.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 am » by Frutty

elnorel wrote:Yeah, like they still drive in an old pre 1940s model lol.

Apparently this crackpot has a penchant for throwing his cookware in the air look!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 am » by Deuem

zigoapex wrote:just a typical skeptic, just calls hoax without putting a nano-second of research into
anything, just trolling along. :badair:

Hello Zigoapex, I have an extra 2 cents today, so I will toss them in to this bucket.
I spent several hours working on this video and my conclusions are that it is fake. There is so much wrong with this guy and his picture taking. To start with the camera he claims to be using can shot a lot more pictures than 11 in that amount of time and the auto focus is fantastic, almost fool proof. For a professional to take and then publish fuzzy pictures is unheard of. He should have been able to take hundred of shots in that amount of time and in perfect focus. Even fashion model photographers shot faster than this guy. It should have been click, click, click non stop. So that is the first wrong. Number 2 is there seems to be a least 2 or 3 light sources. One on each side and one on the bottom as if it is a setup shot. For the 3rd strike, I processed all 11 photos and got the same results from each of them, All the pictures are dead. I don't know if you know who I am or what I do but at Deuem we have been processing digital photos of UFOs now for 2 years. We also process many other known sources for comparison. People that follow me know that I don't like to present fakes because it will just show them what they have to fix. An expert fake may or may not get by us. But this one is a deliberate fake. In the gif below you can see that the object is dead. It has zero atmospheric interference patterns and absolutely no Electromagnetic fields showing. It is just hanging in the air. Most likely copy and past or an overlay. A craft of this size needs some type of propulsion to defeat gravity, It should show up as a heat source or electrical field. I can find neither. If you look at the edges of the print you will see the typical overlay or paste and blur lines that surround the craft. The multiple lines circling the object. This only happens with object that have no life.
Ok, that's my 2 cents, either you can see it or not is up to you. In my opinion with some facts behind it, I say it is fake as a 3 dollar bill.
Deuem :cheers:
By the way if this craft lit up like a Christmas tree with many EM fields I would have posted that intsead.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 am » by Mandown

whats bothering about it all is their are no other witnesses. the pics look awesome but their are questions
ManDown

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 12:49 pm » by -Marduk-

A resolution was passed ...:

MOVED TO HOAXES N DISINFO

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 pm » by Giusdude

zigoapex wrote:
frutty wrote:
zigoapex wrote:just a typical skeptic, just calls hoax without putting a nano-second of research into
anything, just trolling along. :badair:

Come on! take it like a man. Urizi is known to be a ufo hoax crackpot.

"Antonio Urzi’s ET contact case is well known within the UFO international community. Still highly debated in Italy, the case stands uniquely in the whole history of ufology. In fact, there is no memory of anybody that has produced more than 2,500 video recordings of UFO sightings like Antonio Urzi has done since he began to talk about his experiences at the end of the nineties."

http://www.openminds.tv/antonio-urzi-the-ufo-catalyst/

I found one guy (not an expert ) that says he uses a wire on one of the videos and of coarse the skeptic train latches on.And of coarse nobody did a video showing how it was faked.

I did find a couple statements where they had experts look at it and say it was not fake.
here is one:

The URZI UFO Case
Part of channel(s): UFO (promoted)
International UFO Congress EBE Award - Best Authentic UFO Footage In A Documentary. Your about to see miraculous UFO footage that has been authenticated by top UFO researchers and annalists. More than 1700 UFO sightings have been filmed since the year 2000 by Antonio Urzi. These include metallic ships, spheres of light, flotillas and many other types of strange phenomena. Antonio Urzi's filmed evidence has generated tremendous interest among UFO researchers all over the world. After painstaking analysis and heated debate, UFO film annalists have determined that the Urzi UFO film footage is authentic.

now this guy faked 1700 videos, even if that number is way off and it was 170 videos, not one witness saw him hanging something from a cable and filming the the hoax ? did you see were he lives ? houses every where, and no one seen him making the hoax ? Please...
your going to have to put up a better argument than
"one more hoax, methinks "

It's bad enough that we have these keyboard skeptics that think they have all the answers,
but I'll be damned if i'm going to argue with one named Frutty that wants me to
Come on! take it like a man
:lol:

AMF, over and out...

Once again, I find myself "debating" urzi. if you are so inclined,
Please search my post that contains all the info I gathered on this cultist scammer.
And reading the last part of your post brings a huge smile to my face, because you basically just backed yourself into a corner: "look at where he lives, hundreds of houses, nobody sees him making hoaxes?"
The right question is this: "look at where he lives, hundreds of houses (and MILLIONS OF PEOPLE), nobody sees those fucking lampshades"?
You know his answer to that? I doubt it. I know it, because I've spent days reading on him on the web, in italy, straight from the horse's mouth...
He said that if people can't see them its because they lack the faith. He said that to be able to see them you had to be part of his religious group. After making donations, obviously.

In short, zigo, I guess the one that needs researching is you.
It will prevent you from looking like an asshole, next time.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 3:23 pm » by The57ironman

:flop: giuseppe....you just gotta copy and paste that link (to your thread) everytime this pops up.....

so you don't have to waste your breath... :mrgreen:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 pm » by Deuem

Antonio Urzi's filmed evidence has generated tremendous interest among UFO researchers all over the world. After painstaking analysis and heated debate, UFO film annalists have determined that the Urzi UFO film footage is authentic.

I think there are a few words missing in this statement. " and with much payoff money"

I really would like to see more of that on video. Some one honest take a film crew into their lab and film them at work while they do their stuff and also explaining it along the way. In Jamies video what did they do, it flew by in less than a second of time. As a researcher I want to know the dirty little details of the other guys. The ones that verify it to be 100% authentic. For instance when people emboss a picture and then say it is a real UFO. You can emboss anything that has a color change to any level you want. So I don't know how one can use that to prove it is a UFO. Many other techniques fall into this category as well. To my friends, I say, when a UFO lands in front of my office, knocks on the door and asks me to come out, take pictures and then we go for a ride, then I will 100% authenticate it. Till that day please remember there is a lot of money being made by some of these guys.
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm » by Giusdude

The guy validating this scam is in the same cult as urzi.
Enough said.

it's like horn validating meier.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PreviousNext