UFO photographed in Italy GREAT DETAIL !

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 4:35 pm » by The57ironman

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 am » by Deuem

giusdude wrote:The guy validating this scam is in the same cult as urzi.
Enough said.

it's like horn validating meier.

Hey giusdude, On the Meier guy, just to be fair, I have processed every photo from him I can get my hands on, even the videos. Never once did I get a reading. They all came up dead. Either the the UFOs he films have a method of flight no one can understand or they are all fake. So my statement is that all of the Meier photos to date are dead and fake. To the people who say they are real I would need a lot of proof, more than I told you so. I would love to see one of these crafts hover over a football game and have a thousand people take pictures. If they all processed as dead, I will toss my program out the window and apologize. Until then I have to trust the math and not Mr Meier. And I also will be the first one to say that maybe I am wrong and I just can't find it. In my opinion, technology caught up with him....
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 pm » by Giusdude

deuem wrote:
giusdude wrote:The guy validating this scam is in the same cult as urzi.
Enough said.

it's like horn validating meier.

Hey giusdude, On the Meier guy, just to be fair, I have processed every photo from him I can get my hands on, even the videos. Never once did I get a reading. They all came up dead. Either the the UFOs he films have a method of flight no one can understand or they are all fake. So my statement is that all of the Meier photos to date are dead and fake. To the people who say they are real I would need a lot of proof, more than I told you so. I would love to see one of these crafts hover over a football game and have a thousand people take pictures. If they all processed as dead, I will toss my program out the window and apologize. Until then I have to trust the math and not Mr Meier. And I also will be the first one to say that maybe I am wrong and I just can't find it. In my opinion, technology caught up with him....
Deuem :cheers:

Well, my brother, you are preaching to the pope.....
(lol)
Got a few hours, maybe a couple of days?
Take a walk into billy's world....
Www.ufowatchdog.com hall of shame section.
Tremendous amount of data on the one arm bandit.
I have a juicy tidbit, that will stay with me forever as one of the greatest moment in "comedic ufology":
when it was shown that the "wedding cake spaceship" was a garbage lid spray painted gold with wodden balls glued on, good old billy said "the plejdians sent him the instructions on how to build one, but his papers where stolen and forgotten until one day, by chance, someone found them and decided to use the drawings to build garbage can lids with it".

true story.
That was billy's explanation.

But people still believe him.

What cam you do, huh?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 pm » by Deuem

@giusdude
I followed your link above, good site and will look into more of the fakes latter. When on the Billy section one of the links went here http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/ This should explain it all. The impossible picture of the craft next to his house and the one about the tree being removed from the minds of his neighbors got me on the floor laughing out loud. Saying they time displaced the tree just for the shot. Wow now that one takes the cake.
Deuem

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 1:50 pm » by Giusdude

deuem wrote:@giusdude
I followed your link above, good site and will look into more of the fakes latter. When on the Billy section one of the links went here http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/ This should explain it all. The impossible picture of the craft next to his house and the one about the tree being removed from the minds of his neighbors got me on the floor laughing out loud. Saying they time displaced the tree just for the shot. Wow now that one takes the cake.
Deuem

Lol! Indeed...
I went back myself, and had a few more laughs. It's like watching reruns of richard pryor stand up shows. They are funny even after you watch them 5699463 times...

I did get my facts confused on my story, so here's the link to the true and impossible to replicate words from billy (the part where he explains the lid being a nazi spaceship...)

http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/m ... ction.html
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 am » by Deuem

giusdude wrote:
deuem wrote:@giusdude
Deuem

Lol! Indeed...
I went back myself, and had a few more laughs. It's like watching reruns of richard pryor stand up shows. They are funny even after you watch them 5699463 times...

I did get my facts confused on my story, so here's the link to the true and impossible to replicate words from billy (the part where he explains the lid being a nazi spaceship...)

http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/m ... ction.html

Thanks got it.
btw, got your other quote saved. It is a classic.
lol, I have just come up with a new DTV equation : level of bullshit in thread (LBT) is directly proportional to popularity of thread (POT).
hence LBT=+POT divided by DTV.

Did you see that Scooby got 7,000 views on this video in the DTV video section. If one is real lucky the average is a couple of hundred views.

Previous