UFO photographed in TX

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm » by Crashcastle

The sighting occurred over my southern facing home in southwest Fort Worth near Benbrook Lake in the early morning hours at 7:45 AM Central Standard Time on December 10, 2010 (I confirmed the date and time by reviewing my text message to a friend with whom I shared the experience). I was rolling out the garbage bins for Friday morning Pick-up and the triangular shaped craft, with 3 soft glowing well defined lights beneath, was moving very slowly at a diagonal from my right to the left with no sound. I am accustomed to seeing aircraft which originate from or travel toward Carswell, AFB; however, this craft was on a trajectory outside of the usual flight paths I've witnessed.

The shape of the craft was distinguishable as a dark silhouette against the background of the early morning sky, and the 3 equally proportioned lights were the dominant feature. At a higher altitude, there was a military fighter aircraft too small to identify, but was still audible. I watched for about 2 minutes, as the craft grew closer and eventually passed directly overhead. I looked to my left and saw a neighbor in the car about 3 houses down; however, this person was not a co-witness. I remained in place and continued to watch. In the time I looked left again, toward my neighbor's moving car, the craft disappeared in a blink. My initial thought was that in a clear blue sky, I should be able to reacquire the craft, as there was no way a conventional aircraft could have disappeared so suddenly. The sky was cloudless, my view was unobstructed. I was unable to take a picture at that moment, but have discovered a photo that fits the description, the time of day and similar weather conditions under which I witnessed the UFO.

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... 1294859394

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

thats dodgy...

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm » by Epicfailure

The photo is taken from inside, the lights you see are hanging can lights, installed in either drop ceilings, or in ceiling fans across the nation and worldwide...

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm » by Giusdude

same toughts here, chris....
could be a reflection on the lens. or, if the pic was taken from inside, a lamp reflected on the window pane.

or a straight up ufo.

need more info.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter