UFO Portal over Hassdalen, Norway

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 12:12 pm » by Spock

Thanks to Michael Lee Hill for this one...

Michael Lee Hill wrote:The Bigelow Investigator told me to look into the following UFO Portal CASE Because Bigelow Aerospace know the exact same phenomenon showing up over Hassdalen Norway is exactly the same as the Orbs Of Light Phenomenon showing up over Lake Erie, And The UTAH Skinwalker Ranch as well!

Here is the actual video, It is clear to see the same objects as Lake Erie are clearly documented for over 25 years now only over Hassdalen Norway!

So, what is known so far about the pulsating orbs of light UFOs showing up worldwide? ...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 12:14 pm » by Spock

These are not Chinese Lanterns, or helicopters or drones or remote controlled aerial devises (that we know of).

What this is, without question, is weird.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 8:06 pm » by Innosent

This one is just as good as the Secret NASA Transmissions, both 1 & 2 are good, and also I believe these things are the same species that flew over Phoenix, Arizona in the mide-to-late 90's. :flop:

I personally witnessed these things enter a perfectly bilaterally symmetrical dark grey cloud one time. I have come to suspect that either the cloud was a mothership or some kind of portal. :ohno:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm » by Cwmman

this is from 2009 anymore come of this ?
found this though
http://strangesounds.org/
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.