Ufo Rod Question?

Writer

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 pm » by Bloodbank

I agree with Pindz, I think they are simple organisms. I don't believe they are alien craft however. If we consider the fact that species on our own planet vary dramatically in size. There is no reason to believe that these creatures can't as well.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 8:18 pm » by Pindz

marduk >> :banana:
Last edited by Pindz on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm » by Pindz

RODS ARE ALIEN CRAFTS ...... THEY OFTEN ELECTRICALY INTERACT WITH VIDEOCAMERAS :mrcool: THE TRUTH

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 pm » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:marduk >> :banana:

better a witty fool than a foolish wit! :twisted:

rods are nonsense bullshit Pindz, sry
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:33 pm » by Phanarabzzz

RODs are nothing more than the creation of one of the greatest UFO charlatans of the UFO community. These creations are of Jose Escamilla. This is the cash cow of a H.S drop out. In 2008 the History Channel debunked Jose Escamilla on live television and as a result Jose released a press note saying that the History Channel railroaded him and purposefully shot the debunking video at night in order to make his RODS look foolish but 2 years later Jose has yet to post a counter video in which he shows the proper way to film these so called RODS. Better yet, to date jose has yet to produce any high speed images of these RODS and claims he does not have the money to get one of these high speed cameras. REALLY JOSE? Do you expect us to believe this B/S? This sort of equipment can be rented you know and it will not break the bank. This is coming from a man who claimed to have a ROD corpse and then suddenly claimed that the government made it disappear when it was sent to a research lab...LOL...............YEAH RIGHT!

I am sorry but if you believe any of Jose Escamilla's ROD stories than I have a slightly used saucer to sell you at a great price. THE MAN IS A COMPLETE SHYSTER WHO PREYS ON THOSE IN THE UFO COMMUNITY WHO ARE EXTRA EAGER TO BELIEVE!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 pm » by -Marduk-

phanarabzzz wrote:RODs are nothing more than the creation of one of the greatest UFO charlatans of the UFO community. These creations are of Jose Escamilla. This is the cash cow of a H.S drop out. In 2008 the History Channel debunked Jose Escamilla on live television and as a result Jose released a press note saying that the History Channel railroaded him and purposefully shot the debunking video at night in order to make his RODS look foolish but 2 years later Jose has yet to post a counter video in which he shows the proper way to film these so called RODS. Better yet, to date jose has yet to produce any high speed images of these RODS and claims he does not have the money to get one of these high speed cameras. REALLY JOSE? Do you expect us to believe this B/S? This sort of equipment can be rented you know and it will not break the bank. This is coming from a man who claimed to have a ROD corpse and then suddenly claimed that the government made it disappear when it was sent to a research lab...LOL...............YEAH RIGHT!

I am sorry but if you believe any of Jose Escamilla's ROD stories than I have a slightly used saucer to sell you at a great price. THE MAN IS A COMPLETE SHYSTER WHO PREYS ON THOSE IN THE UFO COMMUNITY WHO ARE EXTRA EAGER TO BELIEVE!

:flop:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:47 pm » by Phanarabzzz

Pindz is probably Jose himself or one of his over eager subordinates trying to resurrect the RODS myth. I just hope the no one here falls for tonics, snake oils and elixurs that he is trying to sell.

It so just happens that all this RODS talk is re-surfacing just as Jose Escamilla is about to release another fecal matter ladened DVD of UFO's according to him.

OH JOSE, PLEASE JUST GO AWAY AND RETURN TO MEXICO!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:47 pm » by lamonema

Rods are insects caught on camera in an anomolous way. Nothing more nothing less, except for the occasional blanket T-pee, then it's something that needs taken care of. :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 pm » by Phanarabzzz

People like Jose Escamilla just make a mockery of the UFO phenomenon. How can Ufology be taken seriously when you have a dope like Jose trying to peddle insects as a new inter-dimensional life form. RODS are insects and birds that are filmed with cameras at low frame rates.......END OF STORY!

I guarantee you Jose will never film a supposed ROD with a high speed camera.

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm » by 777777

RODS DENIERS ARE STUPID BLIND BRAINWASHED APES

HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH

PreviousNext