Ufo Rod Question?

Initiate

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 am » by shifter

In this first video they show what are called rods and it is an interesting video to say the least. Now in the second video I think I see a rod but would like other opinions. Is it a ufo rod? It does a flyby at 37 seconds. I really think it is :sunny:

[youtube]iTcqcPLxzks&feature[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 am » by Muchtyman

If you look closely , you can see that they appear to be feathered .

I strongly believe that this recent phenomena is related to Quetzalcoatl the Feathered Snake

Perhaps this is a prelude to his return ?

But really , I'm no expert .........Hopefully Pindz will wander by and give you the full explanation ... :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 am » by Pindz

shifter wrote:Now in the second video I think I see a rod but would like other opinions. Is it a ufo rod? It does a flyby at 37 seconds. I really think it is :sunny:

definitely ! i see him :flop: :alien: ........... the thing is - some of these rods are bigger that boeing 757 ........ and these huge rods are more like ALIEN CRAFTS

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:38 am » by Muchtyman

pindz wrote:
shifter wrote:Now in the second video I think I see a rod but would like other opinions. Is it a ufo rod? It does a flyby at 37 seconds. I really think it is :sunny:

definitely ! i see him :flop: :alien: ........... the thing is - some of these rods are bigger that boeing 757 ........ and these huge rods are more like ALIEN CRAFTS

Superb Pindz ...........Bleedin Superb.... :flop:

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 am » by Mrskeptic

Hi there.

A group of scientists and video experts debunked tihs phenomenon : They shot a rod with a normal speed camera and an ultra high speed one.

In normal speed camera, it exactly appeared to be a rod.

In ultra high speed there appeared a type of moth which has a very fast wing flip speed. That's why rod's edges seem to be wavy..

Watch it if you find it.

Mr Skeptic...

Initiate

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 am » by shifter

muchtyman wrote:If you look closely , you can see that they appear to be feathered .

I strongly believe that this recent phenomena is related to Quetzalcoatl the Feathered Snake

Perhaps this is a prelude to his return ?

But really , I'm no expert .........Hopefully Pindz will wander by and give you the full explanation ... :mrcool:

Good call and I would bet alot of money on that :D

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 am » by Muchtyman

mrskeptic wrote:Hi there.

A group of scientists and video experts debunked tihs phenomenon : They shot a rod with a normal speed camera and an ultra high speed one.

In ultra high speed there appeared a type of moth which has a very fast wing flip speed. That's why rod's edges seem to be wavy..

Watch it if you find it.

Mr Skeptic...

Yeah , Thats what I used to believe , but now I go with the feathered snake thingy .

Makes more sense .

Initiate

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 am » by shifter

pindz wrote:

Yeah.....these are creatures.....not really the type of ufo craft you might think by the posted headline....the heading should say ufo rod creatures.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 am » by Muchtyman

If you think about it , given that they appear to be reasonably common now ,these creatures can only be Interdimensional , probably a much higher one , otherwise they'd be knocking shit out of our lower dimensional world .

Pindz is most likely correct in that the larger ones are Alien craft , albeit organic in some way .

Initiate

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am » by shifter

mrskeptic wrote:Hi there.

Watch it if you find it.

Hmmmmm....this is the video you're talking about. I'll check it out.

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube]CySRM9_qNNw&feature[/youtube]

Mr Skeptic...
Last edited by shifter on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next