Ufo Rod Question?

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 am » by shifter


In this first video they show what are called rods and it is an interesting video to say the least. Now in the second video I think I see a rod but would like other opinions. Is it a ufo rod? It does a flyby at 37 seconds. I really think it is :sunny:

[youtube]iTcqcPLxzks&feature[/youtube]


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 am » by Muchtyman


If you look closely , you can see that they appear to be feathered .

I strongly believe that this recent phenomena is related to Quetzalcoatl the Feathered Snake

Perhaps this is a prelude to his return ?

But really , I'm no expert .........Hopefully Pindz will wander by and give you the full explanation ... :mrcool:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 am » by Pindz


shifter wrote:Now in the second video I think I see a rod but would like other opinions. Is it a ufo rod? It does a flyby at 37 seconds. I really think it is :sunny:

definitely ! i see him :flop: :alien: ........... the thing is - some of these rods are bigger that boeing 757 ........ and these huge rods are more like ALIEN CRAFTS

Conspirator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:38 am » by Muchtyman


pindz wrote:
shifter wrote:Now in the second video I think I see a rod but would like other opinions. Is it a ufo rod? It does a flyby at 37 seconds. I really think it is :sunny:

definitely ! i see him :flop: :alien: ........... the thing is - some of these rods are bigger that boeing 757 ........ and these huge rods are more like ALIEN CRAFTS


Superb Pindz ...........Bleedin Superb.... :flop:

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 am

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 am » by Mrskeptic


Hi there.

A group of scientists and video experts debunked tihs phenomenon : They shot a rod with a normal speed camera and an ultra high speed one.

In normal speed camera, it exactly appeared to be a rod.

In ultra high speed there appeared a type of moth which has a very fast wing flip speed. That's why rod's edges seem to be wavy..

Watch it if you find it.

Mr Skeptic...

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 am » by shifter


muchtyman wrote:If you look closely , you can see that they appear to be feathered .

I strongly believe that this recent phenomena is related to Quetzalcoatl the Feathered Snake

Perhaps this is a prelude to his return ?

But really , I'm no expert .........Hopefully Pindz will wander by and give you the full explanation ... :mrcool:

Good call and I would bet alot of money on that :D

Conspirator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 am » by Muchtyman


mrskeptic wrote:Hi there.

A group of scientists and video experts debunked tihs phenomenon : They shot a rod with a normal speed camera and an ultra high speed one.

In normal speed camera, it exactly appeared to be a rod.

In ultra high speed there appeared a type of moth which has a very fast wing flip speed. That's why rod's edges seem to be wavy..

Watch it if you find it.

Mr Skeptic...


Yeah , Thats what I used to believe , but now I go with the feathered snake thingy .

Makes more sense .

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 am » by shifter


pindz wrote:
shifter wrote:Now in the second video I think I see a rod but would like other opinions. Is it a ufo rod? It does a flyby at 37 seconds. I really think it is :sunny:

definitely ! i see him :flop: :alien: ........... the thing is - some of these rods are bigger that boeing 757 ........ and these huge rods are more like ALIEN CRAFTS

Yeah.....these are creatures.....not really the type of ufo craft you might think by the posted headline....the heading should say ufo rod creatures.

Conspirator
Posts: 3730
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 am » by Muchtyman


If you think about it , given that they appear to be reasonably common now ,these creatures can only be Interdimensional , probably a much higher one , otherwise they'd be knocking shit out of our lower dimensional world .

Pindz is most likely correct in that the larger ones are Alien craft , albeit organic in some way .

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am » by shifter


mrskeptic wrote:Hi there.

A group of scientists and video experts debunked tihs phenomenon : They shot a rod with a normal speed camera and an ultra high speed one.

In normal speed camera, it exactly appeared to be a rod.

In ultra high speed there appeared a type of moth which has a very fast wing flip speed. That's why rod's edges seem to be wavy..

Watch it if you find it.

Hmmmmm....this is the video you're talking about. I'll check it out.


Upload to Disclose.tv


[youtube]CySRM9_qNNw&feature[/youtube]

Mr Skeptic...
Last edited by shifter on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook