UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !! SOHO TELESCOPE CAPTURES IMAGES !

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 7:20 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

LOL, I don't know about you guys but I can't get enough of those cool SOHO pics. I mean, really, isn't it just beautiful and mind boggling?
Planet sized objects...hmmm... what's stopping those from being flung at us by a solar flare?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 pm » by Ufosarus

elmajiko wrote:The five percent, dont think of yourself so highly. Or us humans, as this great all knowing specie in the universe. The truth is we really dont know shit. We havent even come out of our egg (earth). The explanation of it being aliens is not absurd bc who the fuk are you to say its not. MOST of the scientific and nasa community are made up of a bunch of lieing pieces of shit that are getting paid good money to sing bullshit songs to the public just like the musicians on mtv do. Who the hell are you to judge anybodies explanation on an unexplained issue. Grow up stop being a follower and use your own brain, not someone else.
MIATRON

:clapper:

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm » by The57ironman

i'd be impressed if those pixels made a hard right or u-turn......

:cheers:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm » by Xaval

i dont know if they are at war or not, this was a copy video from youtube, but who know's? maybe they are from peace, or not, or equal to us, who know's? maybe one day we will know i dont know

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 7:47 pm » by The Five Percent

elmajiko wrote:The five percent, dont think of yourself so highly. Or us humans, as this great all knowing specie in the universe. The truth is we really dont know shit. We havent even come out of our egg (earth). The explanation of it being aliens is not absurd bc who the fuk are you to say its not. MOST of the scientific and nasa community are made up of a bunch of lieing pieces of shit that are getting paid good money to sing bullshit songs to the public just like the musicians on mtv do. Who the hell are you to judge anybodies explanation on an unexplained issue. Grow up stop being a follower and use your own brain, not someone else.
MIATRON

None of what you said can be substantiated by any evidence what so ever. Most of the scientific community, really? So with one hand you just wipe out any scientific validity and with the other rely on a space telescope delivered by that very "bunch of lieing [sic] pieces of shit"? Not only that but because they are a "bunch of lieing pieces of shit", how do you explain these images getting past those pesky illuminati censoring agents? If they are always lying then why would they allow images to get out that could show spacecraft?

Yea, way to go, you really make a strong case.

Who are YOU to say it is an "unexplained issue", what is unexplained? This idea that these images show planet sized spacecraft at war or the idea of aliens as a whole? I never said the possibility for aliens doesn't exist and i am sure there is something to the UFO phenomena however i am not in a position to proclaim anything and nor are you.

I never said we are all knowing, where the fuck did you get that from? In fact where did you get anything you said from? I simply said i (and the person that made the video) is not in a position to comment on what these "objects" could be because they know NOTHING of the science and technology behind the operation of this space telescope. I am talking about the issue at hand not the issue as a whole. This video is evidence of NOTHING!

You start talking about the scientific community as a whole being liars, on what basis? How many scientists do you think there are in the world? Comparing scientists to musicians, i mean REALLY? Yea because we all know about those hard core scientists and their stretched limo's and pent house suites, they are just in it for the money eh?

I'd much rather believe the scientific community as a whole with its rigorous scientific method and peer reviewed evidence than some paranoid conspiracy nut that thinks every one has an agenda.

ufosarus clap on retard.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 7:59 pm » by Mochon

thefivepercent wrote:I can't explain what it is, but you can be sure if it was anything unexplainable by the SOHO Telescope scientists they would either like the press or not release it. In any case, you are talking about objects on the scale of moons and small planets. It is interesting to see these things and wonder what they are even although i am SURE they are entirely explainable and nothing unusual. To assume they are some sort of mega alien spacecraft and then to say they are at war, it's just so preposterous i can't believe anyone would entertain it, then to top it off the poster adds a little Bible in to the mix.

I really can't comment on what it is because i don't know enough about the SOHO telescope and nor does the idiot that made this, that much is obvious. For a start it would be nice to know what the resolution of the camera is and what the normal exposure time is. Even if i knew these things i still couldn't comment on it because we have no idea of the process in which these images are formed. They are looking in an invisible light spectrum as well.

To suggest these "objects" are at war is ridiculous given that the telescope only takes 4 images an hour and are all time lapsed. All sorts of things can appear on telescopes that use computers to build the images, they aren't developed on film for fuck sake any one of them would be a much better candidate than warring space craft the size of small planets.

DISINFO ALERT!!!
prove it wrong.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 pm » by The Five Percent

mochon wrote:DISINFO ALERT!!!
prove it wrong.

Disinfo alert, HAHA idiot.

It isn't my job to prove it wrong, the burden of proof falls upon those making the claims. Showing a video of images captured by a space telescope of which they obviously know NOTHING (or they would have added some technical details in the description instead of religious ramblings) is not evidence of any kind.

If you want to believe these are planet sized spacecraft fighting with lasers and photon torpedoes the size of small moons and countries then fine, that's a matter for you.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 8:48 pm » by Elmajiko

Ok let me break it down for you. I can see your stuck on a media based tunnel vision way of thinking.
Evidence? What evidence have you seen, maybe evedence you have heard of by some guy who says so somewhere else. Let me correct my self on the scientific coomunity thing I meant most of the scientists with big budgets and lots of funding, talk a whole bunch of shit. I some still talk about the Darwin theory of evolution like its a fact, forgetting about the key word being THEORY. Explain to me mr FIVE PERCENT why their has to classified documents in government possession when concerning ufo or other unexplained activities. ARe you going to deny there are no such things as classified documents either, bc there are no evidence of them. You sure seem to portray yourself as all knowing, by the way you came on here like you knew the answer bc you were there and saw it yourself. Actually we all are in positions to proclaim ufo activities, sorry bud but saying ufos exist is wiser to say then ppl who say its not bc at least they are not dening themselves a possiblity of it actually turning out to be one. You see I rather be let down from a situation then be proved wrong bc then you look like a=n idiot. Im not saying it is a war of ufos but im also not saying it isnt. As for the illuminatti dont you know by now the elites have always had an I told you so attitude. Its bin a reason why they stayed in power for so long. Its like raising a child you can try to keep him from the outside world but eventually he will try to see things for himself or something happens, it usually does. So you allow him to have little freedom. So that doesnt happen. There are probably many scientists out there who are fuckin awsome and never got credit bc YES there findings did inter fear with already established ways of thinking. So they got paid off, killed, or shut down funding. Like the guy who made that kick ass carburetor in the 70 that was bought out by ford that would of saved a shit load of fuel for all cars today.Yes the elite have tried to sensor media and evidence, where have u bin? The only one crying out conspiracy is the media and the governments who are all OWNED by the ELITES! Why you calling ufosarus a retard who the fuk do think you are, You wonder why i said u think highly of yourself. GROW UP. LIke i said to be honest I really dont give a fuk what u think about how retarded you think all of us who dont believe in what the media governments tell us, to me your just anouther sheep in the herd. So go be a sheep and wait for your Shepard to come lead you to the next patch of grass. I and most of us here on dtv will find our own patch of grass.
TAKE CARE MIATRON

Writer

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm » by Rantar

Well maybe they are located somewhere between the camera and the sun. The SOHO pics don't really show if they are as far close to the sun or closer than they look. Although some look they are next to the sun. So stating that they have the size of a planet might not be accurate since we don't know the exact distance. The question is what are they?

The closest that comes to mind is John Lenard Walson's videos. Maybe SOHO and John show the same objects in question. Of course Lenard's videos if true show very good quality in detail and shape.

[youtube]-49qGKvvV-M?fs[/youtube]

Writer

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm » by Samus

Hi all first post here at Disclose. I find these images to be very interesting, and of course with no scientific knowledge of such phenomena I cannot explain what these objects may be. In light of this fact, It doesn't do any of us any good to speculate about what they might be, but it does make sense to ask the right questions.

Firstly, as I'm sure many of you already know, NASA have no obligation to tell the public anything if it is deemed a threat to national security . This is not speculation, this is a fact. See here:

http://www.nasa.gov/offices/ogc/about/space_act1.html#ACCESS Specifically section Sec. 20131. Public access to information.

So even if these are intelligently controlled objects, space agencies would not have any obligation to tell any of us.

Secondly, although the Sun does throw out all sorts of energy and materials, many of these objects pass from left of frame to the right and vice versa, which would make it unlikely they came from the Sun itself. If these objects were debris or comets/meteors, surely the Sun's gravity would simply suck them in rather than the object simply passing by? There is always the question of scale but nonetheless, it seems these objects aren't affected by that massive gravitational pull.

Thirdly, if these objects had been explained by the people who run SOHO or NASA, why is a journalist publishing an article in a major newspaper (as seen in video) asking what they are? Common sense would say he has already asked that question and did not get an answer, thus his reason for writing about it.

In my view it is dangerous to make any conclusions without firm evidence, but when the national secrets act applies to an organisation supposedly by and for the people, it is entirely understandable that people become frustrated and start to formulate their own theories - they should not be lambasted for that - after all, if we based all our knowledge and research on only what we currently know to be true, we would not get very far. Theorising and imagination have a legitimate role within science, whether you have technical knowledge or not.

I have searched high and low for an official explanation for these objects, and have yet to find one from a credible scientific source. That doesn't tell me what they are, but it seems odd that if they knew, they wouldn't furnish the public with that information. Unless of course, that information falls under section 20131...

Anyway peace out just my 2 pence...

PreviousNext