UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !! SOHO TELESCOPE CAPTURES IMAGES !

Writer

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm » by Intheknow

well if it is a war some race is protecting us so keep up the good work
Ufo up in the sky ,we just don't see eye to eye,your heart beats to the rhytm of a different drum
Ufo up in the sky ,you're scaring the hell out of my family and I, i'd wish you just go back to where you came from.....

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm » by Elmajiko

SAMUS Thank you, I couldnt of said it better my self=.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 pm » by Hawkshot

Thankyou..very well put sir...welcome and hope to read more of your inputs on dtv...we need good posters like you.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 10:29 pm » by Mozi!!a

nice :flop:

Writer

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 pm » by Lonestarman

elmajiko wrote:The five percent, dont think of yourself so highly. Or us humans, as this great all knowing specie in the universe. The truth is we really dont know shit. We havent even come out of our egg (earth). The explanation of it being aliens is not absurd bc who the fuk are you to say its not. MOST of the scientific and nasa community are made up of a bunch of lieing pieces of shit that are getting paid good money to sing bullshit songs to the public just like the musicians on mtv do. Who the hell are you to judge anybodies explanation on an unexplained issue. Grow up stop being a follower and use your own brain, not someone else.
MIATRON

:flop: :clapper: :clapper:

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 pm » by X-mog

The one's who intervene with our development are at war with the one's who don't. It's really that simple.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 2:25 pm » by The Five Percent

elmajiko wrote:SAMUS Thank you, I couldnt of said it better my self=.

And how was his post any different from my posts in essence? I said basically the same thing, that none of us are in a position to make any informed conclusion on this without further "research" (i HATE that word, internet research is not research in my opinion).

In any case, you seem to have taken what i said out of context, i was merely focusing on THIS video in the Original Post, NOT the idea of aliens and UFO as a whole. If you did even a little "research" in to my previous posts you would see that i do believe the UFO phenomena is real. The only difference is that i don't know what these things are and no one else does unless they are in a position to know, ie government agencies (et al).

So as i said, without knowing the processes and science involved behind the operation of this scape telescope, it is not prudent to draw any conclusions based on this ridiculous video that suggests there are spacecraft (giant or otherwise) engaged in war that could be picked up by the SOHO Space Telescope. I agree that these objects COULD be a lot further out than the sun but from what little i know of the SOHO Space Telescope i find this unlikely. IF the objects are in fact further out (closer to the telescope) then i seriously doubt they would be picked up by this telescope, or at the very least they would appear as a blur (which anyone can see, these are a blur).

Again, the objects shown here could be anything from pixel glitches created as a result of the images that are created and built by computers. Actually some of the so called spacecraft look very similar to normal satellites that have two solar panel wings, do they not?

I will not discuss this with you any further elmajiko because you obviously think you are right and i am wrong, so we will have to agree to disagree, even although i have no idea what you are trying to say.

As for the retards that applauded your ATTACK on me, well frankly fuck you man, you obviously haven't read my perfectly valid points that i have raised, ie. NO one here is in a position to make any conclusions, certainly not based on the video "UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !!".

I will not continue to debate this since i am obviously dealing with people who don't have a clue and think everything and everyone from scientists to myself have an agenda which i most certainly do NOT!

Regards

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 3:17 pm » by Nihilgeist

thefivepercent wrote:I can't explain what it is, but you can be sure if it was anything unexplainable by the SOHO Telescope scientists they would either like the press or not release it. In any case, you are talking about objects on the scale of moons and small planets. It is interesting to see these things and wonder what they are even although i am SURE they are entirely explainable and nothing unusual. To assume they are some sort of mega alien spacecraft and then to say they are at war, it's just so preposterous i can't believe anyone would entertain it, then to top it off the poster adds a little Bible in to the mix.

I really can't comment on what it is because i don't know enough about the SOHO telescope and nor does the idiot that made this, that much is obvious. For a start it would be nice to know what the resolution of the camera is and what the normal exposure time is. Even if i knew these things i still couldn't comment on it because we have no idea of the process in which these images are formed. They are looking in an invisible light spectrum as well.

To suggest these "objects" are at war is ridiculous given that the telescope only takes 4 images an hour and are all time lapsed. All sorts of things can appear on telescopes that use computers to build the images, they aren't developed on film for fuck sake any one of them would be a much better candidate than warring space craft the size of small planets.

Extremely refreshing to read this post. But quite frankly around here it's more logical to think that there's an intergalactic war going on with motherships the size of Jupiter and bullets/ships the size of earth rather than partical discharge being caught on camera along with various asteroids/comets/planets reflecting light as they pass around the sun.

It's an uphill battle friend. Good luck. :cheers:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 4:35 pm » by The Five Percent

Regards nihilgeist, i am glad someone understands what i was trying to say.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 am » by Elmajiko

MY bad i apologize Thefivepercent I got ahead of myself

PreviousNext