UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !! SOHO TELESCOPE CAPTURES IMAGES !

Initiate
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 am

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 am » by Elmajiko


MY bad i apologize Thefivepercent I got ahead of myself

Initiate
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 am

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 am » by Elmajiko


The real problem is the lack of honesty in our world from the people in charge of distributing information through out the world. I mean there are so many people that are being lost into the system and working jobs they are not happy with or jobs they arnt meant to have that he majority of the time the high powered positions in the work force when it comes to these high ranking places like owning media, government officials, its given to people with money or with connections in the industry. When some one comes in that could fit in with thier ready established way of thinking. So nothing really changes. NASA should be open with their explorations and broadcast them live with out hiding or editing anything so there wouldnt be an issue.. You see the reason why there is no peace On earth is bc as a specie we dont have an international understanding or knowledge of how we got here. So through out our history and life time we have made up our own, which has resulted in wars and petty arguments on who is right and who is wrong when talking about creation and how we are suppose to live our lives. People are so busy trying to argue their differences that they forget about the similarities. Which is what their main attention should be on.. I believe when talking about science, they should realize that, there main focus is in the make up of creation of matter when it is in the simplest and smallest form to the largest. They forget to pay attention to influence. Nothing in our daily lives happens without influence so why is it going to be so different when it come to talking about the smallest and the biggest of things in creation. We just dont know the answer yet, which doesnt mean things dont exist or are impossible, eventually we will find the answer to these questions but all in due time..

When it come to ETs I look at it like this our galaxy is a young galaxie compared to other galaxies out there and life started somewhere else before here. In our on lives when we come out our mothers which started of as an egg we are immedietly influenced by our parent, family and other types of influence in our lives. Earth is like an egg, our mother and right now we her children that are growing inside of here untill we are ready to come out. When we do we spread out like sperm jk. We will spread out through out space. As we are here influenced right away there could be a really good chance we will be influenced to by other species who have bin watching over us. Just like ur family, friends and ppl do when our mothers are pregnant with us.

So yes my bad but now im tired of typing.

Much Love Miatron

Writer
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 am » by Samus


Hi all,

I would just like to respond to some comments made by thefivepercent that I take issue with. Firstly let me make clear that I have the utmost respect for you mr percent, and your comments are all perfectly valid.

What I take issue with is your aggressive stance. Here is somewhere where we can discuss issues with each other as human beings, issues that the majority of the public believe to be hocum. Insulting people's opinions or belittling them because you do not believe them to be correct is not going to help anyone, would you agree? Specifically, I'm talking about comments like:

'I will not continue to debate this since i am obviously dealing with people who don't have a clue' - not a very nice statement - who are you to say he does not have a clue? Why not let him have his own opinion?

'Ridiculous nonsense.' - Again, you are entitled to believe that, but from what source can you make this claim?

'It is interesting to see these things and wonder what they are even although i am SURE they are entirely explainable and nothing unusual.' - You are sure, even though you admit knowing nothing about these images or what they show, or how they are captured?

'nor does the idiot that made this' - Why call him an idiot? Because you do not believe he is right?

'Probably because there is nothing to explain and they see these things all the time and know what they are.' - This is speculation as much as saying they are craft of some sort.

'I don't think there is anything strange here and certainly nothing that indicates spacecraft' - On what authority can you be sure that there is nothing that indicates these are craft?

'Who are YOU to say it is an "unexplained issue", what is unexplained?
' - Well, isn't he entitled to say what he thinks?

'This video is evidence of NOTHING!' - If you already admit you have no expertise in this area, how can you make this statement?

Now, please I do not wish to offend you at all. But as a new poster here, I am trying to foster a different attitude amongst you all that I subscribe to.

Here we should talk, and discuss, and debate, but never, never should we insult or belittle each other's opinions or beliefs. If the man thinks they are spacecraft, allow him the right to think that without trying to tear shreds out of him because your opinion differs. Fair point?

I shall not attack your beliefs or opinions because it is your right to have them, even if they are the opposite of what I think, and I will never say you are an idiot, or stupid, or anything else because I have no right to. But sir, it is not nice to see people flaming each other for not subscribing to their personal point of view, and I do take issue with that.

If you think for instance, as you said 'Probably because there is nothing to explain and they see these things all the time and know what they are.' Why not back up that statement with an article or paper that DOES explain what they are instead of simply professing that this is PROBABLY so? After all, the 'idiot' as you so eloquently put it, did post an article in the video from a newspaper source asking that very question. If he is an idiot for including a verified source, then what are you if you provide no source whatsoever for your comments?

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:28 pm

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 am » by Rantar


samus wrote:So even if these are intelligently controlled objects, space agencies would not have any obligation to tell any of us.

Hey samus I would like to agree here and to add direct your attention to the Brookings Institute report.


I don't know if you guys ever heard of Gerasimos Kalogerakis a Greek ex general that gives a lot of details and information about these anomalies observed around the Sun. He was born on 1940 in Plagia of Aetoloakarnania (Greece) and he is a graduate of the Evelpidon School in Athens. Kalogerakis is a writer of an amount of books. He actually named one of his books War on the Sun (Πόλεμος στον Ήλιο). He discloses information he says he receives through his laptop on certain ancient Greek temple locations.

Image

I know the laptop claim might sound ridiculous at first but there's more than meets the eye. He publishes conversations between these extraterrestrial entities and his team through laptop on certain times and locations. He writes a lot of details on who these spaceships belong to, what are they doing here, how many extraterrestrial races are involved, if they are at war and why etc. All his books are in Greek unfortunately for now but some websites have some English information. He is respected in Greece and everybody here knows his books.

Anyway with his latest book he attached a DVD with commentary and pics. It has a small only Greek introduction but it has a lot of interesting pics you might want to check. He claims some of the anomalies are actually star-gates that lead to other star systems and other galaxies.

Of course the question is who uses these star-gates. The DVD is in 4 parts you can watch them below. Who knows? If the SOHO pics actually show spacecraft and wormholes, if John Lenard's videos are authentic and if this Greek guy knows what he's talking about then maybe some of the pieces fit. Those are big Ifs. Enjoy the videos.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 am » by Punjedi


elmajiko wrote:MOST of the scientific and nasa community are made up of a bunch of lieing pieces of shit that are getting paid good money to sing bullshit songs to the public


Then log off your internet, roll your car into a ditch, shut off your electronics, and oh yeah, stop posting on forums.

Because everything you use was made and engineered by extremely smart, talented, and motivated individuals.

When is the last time you put anything into space? Let alone the very satellite that you use to talk to your bff on your i-whatever.....


It's thinking like yours that puts a big shit blanket over everyone out there who tries to do there part.

Ruined by a HANDFUL of individuals that have the control of what we get to see.


So, let's try not to throw "Most scientists" under a bus, dig?
Image
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11652
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 pm » by -Marduk-


rantar wrote:
samus wrote:So even if these are intelligently controlled objects, space agencies would not have any obligation to tell any of us.

Hey samus I would like to agree here and to add direct your attention to the Brookings Institute report.


I don't know if you guys ever heard of Gerasimos Kalogerakis a Greek ex general that gives a lot of details and information about these anomalies observed around the Sun. He was born on 1940 in Plagia of Aetoloakarnania (Greece) and he is a graduate of the Evelpidon School in Athens. Kalogerakis is a writer of an amount of books. He actually named one of his books War on the Sun (Πόλεμος στον Ήλιο). He discloses information he says he receives through his laptop on certain ancient Greek temple locations.

Image

I know the laptop claim might sound ridiculous at first but there's more than meets the eye. He publishes conversations between these extraterrestrial entities and his team through laptop on certain times and locations. He writes a lot of details on who these spaceships belong to, what are they doing here, how many extraterrestrial races are involved, if they are at war and why etc. All his books are in Greek unfortunately for now but some websites have some English information. He is respected in Greece and everybody here knows his books.

Anyway with his latest book he attached a DVD with commentary and pics. It has a small only Greek introduction but it has a lot of interesting pics you might want to check. He claims some of the anomalies are actually star-gates that lead to other star systems and other galaxies.

Of course the question is who uses these star-gates. The DVD is in 4 parts you can watch them below. Who knows? If the SOHO pics actually show spacecraft and wormholes, if John Lenard's videos are authentic and if this Greek guy knows what he's talking about then maybe some of the pieces fit. Those are big Ifs. Enjoy the videos.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv


Sweet!

Thx for the information Rantar, never heard of

Gerasimos Kalogerakis before.
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 pm

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 pm » by The Five Percent


samus wrote:Hi all,

I would just like to respond to some comments made by thefivepercent that I take issue with. Firstly let me make clear that I have the utmost respect for you mr percent, and your comments are all perfectly valid.

What I take issue with is your aggressive stance. Here is somewhere where we can discuss issues with each other as human beings, issues that the majority of the public believe to be hocum. Insulting people's opinions or belittling them because you do not believe them to be correct is not going to help anyone, would you agree? Specifically, I'm talking about comments like:

'I will not continue to debate this since i am obviously dealing with people who don't have a clue' - not a very nice statement - who are you to say he does not have a clue? Why not let him have his own opinion?

'Ridiculous nonsense.' - Again, you are entitled to believe that, but from what source can you make this claim?

'It is interesting to see these things and wonder what they are even although i am SURE they are entirely explainable and nothing unusual.' - You are sure, even though you admit knowing nothing about these images or what they show, or how they are captured?

'nor does the idiot that made this' - Why call him an idiot? Because you do not believe he is right?

'Probably because there is nothing to explain and they see these things all the time and know what they are.' - This is speculation as much as saying they are craft of some sort.

'I don't think there is anything strange here and certainly nothing that indicates spacecraft' - On what authority can you be sure that there is nothing that indicates these are craft?

'Who are YOU to say it is an "unexplained issue", what is unexplained?
' - Well, isn't he entitled to say what he thinks?

'This video is evidence of NOTHING!' - If you already admit you have no expertise in this area, how can you make this statement?

Now, please I do not wish to offend you at all. But as a new poster here, I am trying to foster a different attitude amongst you all that I subscribe to.

Here we should talk, and discuss, and debate, but never, never should we insult or belittle each other's opinions or beliefs. If the man thinks they are spacecraft, allow him the right to think that without trying to tear shreds out of him because your opinion differs. Fair point?

I shall not attack your beliefs or opinions because it is your right to have them, even if they are the opposite of what I think, and I will never say you are an idiot, or stupid, or anything else because I have no right to. But sir, it is not nice to see people flaming each other for not subscribing to their personal point of view, and I do take issue with that.

If you think for instance, as you said 'Probably because there is nothing to explain and they see these things all the time and know what they are.' Why not back up that statement with an article or paper that DOES explain what they are instead of simply professing that this is PROBABLY so? After all, the 'idiot' as you so eloquently put it, did post an article in the video from a newspaper source asking that very question. If he is an idiot for including a verified source, then what are you if you provide no source whatsoever for your comments?


You're right, i should use a little more tact when in my replies.

That being said, since you haven't been here that long you haven't seen the level of nonsense that appears on this forum. I have become frustrated at the amount of posts that appear that have no real substance and don't stand up to any real scrutiny.

I will however take your comments in to consideration, i appreciate your post and you make some valid points, i will try to use a little more tact in future.

Regards.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Cornwall U.K.

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 pm » by Temps13


fivepercent,im not being hostile,just debating,but on p.1 you say you are sure they would tell us if it was something unexplainable..no,they wouldnt.ever heard of a d-notice? or the levels of approval necessary for seti to disclose an anomalous signal? maybe you still think nasa is open & not a defence department adjunctory?
this inability to explain is why people are not as familiar with sumeria as they are with egypt,since they cant explain where they got their knowledge (without admitting they may have got it from where they said they did ie non humans)..this attitude is rife everywhere with the ptb,in evolution theory for example
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 5:41 pm » by Elnorel


Meh.

Yaaawn.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Image

Writer
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 6:03 pm » by Samus


You're right, i should use a little more tact when in my replies.

That being said, since you haven't been here that long you haven't seen the level of nonsense that appears on this forum. I have become frustrated at the amount of posts that appear that have no real substance and don't stand up to any real scrutiny.

I will however take your comments in to consideration, i appreciate your post and you make some valid points, i will try to use a little more tact in future.

Regards.


Ah sorry man, I think I understand now! Yes, I can see how posting here could become frustrating, like trying to put out lots of fires at once. Such is the curse of the intelligent man. Then there are trolls and such, which can be very hard to stomach.

My point was not to criticise you, only to make you see that once anger creeps into an argument or debate, it renders both points of view in a lesser light. Take the anger away and you will always have the moral high ground - which only serves to make any logical or sensible argument more robust.

I will try to read the rest of the posts/videos when I get home - so much information - your head will surely burst!


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook