UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !! SOHO TELESCOPE CAPTURES IMAGES !

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 pm » by The Five Percent

samus wrote:Ah sorry man, I think I understand now! Yes, I can see how posting here could become frustrating, like trying to put out lots of fires at once. Such is the curse of the intelligent man. Then there are trolls and such, which can be very hard to stomach.

My point was not to criticise you, only to make you see that once anger creeps into an argument or debate, it renders both points of view in a lesser light. Take the anger away and you will always have the moral high ground - which only serves to make any logical or sensible argument more robust.

I will try to read the rest of the posts/videos when I get home - so much information - your head will surely burst!

No need to apologise, the points you raised were perfectly valid and i take no offense, i didn't get the impression you were trying to criticise me.

I really do not intend any malice toward anyone else and i really don't feel anger towards anyone. I was certainly not angry when i made those posts, i was annoyed by one of the posts directed toward me by elmajiko. Perhaps my annoyance and frustration i felt from that post came across as anger, that was not my intention.

You seem very reasonable and i appreciated the first post you made (on this thread AND the forum), your points were entirely valid and i agreed with the majority of what you said.

Unfortunately, as you continue to post here, you will start to find that many people here will believe anything and everything regardless of how absurd it seems. I for one require evidence, i do not believe there is a massive conspiracy going on and that everyone has an agenda. I don't doubt that many governments and government agencies know a LOT more about UFO/aliens than they let on.

My name, The Five Percent (unfortunately it seems you can have spaces or uppercase letters in your forum name for some reason, anyway) comes from Nick Pope, my favorite UFO investigator and commentator. He always says there is this 5% of highly compelling UFO cases that have highly credible witnesses (military personnel, police, military and civilian pilots et al) or have hundreds or even thousands of witnesses (so called mass sightings) or even have tangible evidence like radar data. These are the cases that i find highly compelling and these are the cases that remain unexplained to this day such as Rendlesham, Major Milton Torres and the Phoenix Lights to name but a few. Personally i don't really like video "evidence" since you can never really say that it is definitely not fake, i suppose if a reputable news camera captured one or maybe a TV/movie film crew would make for compelling footage. But as it stands, i would rather take the testimony of credible witnesses such as Major Milton Torres (who i mentioned earlier) over ANY video footage or photo's.

Here is the testimony from Major Milton Torres, it is highly credible and quite astounding...

[youtuve]OsZCBvfi3TI[/youtube]

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 pm » by The Five Percent

Too late to edit, damn it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 9:57 pm » by Samus

Unfortunately, as you continue to post here, you will start to find that many people here will believe anything and everything regardless of how absurd it seems. I for one require evidence, i do not believe there is a massive conspiracy going on and that everyone has an agenda. I don't doubt that many governments and government agencies know a LOT more about UFO/aliens than they let on.

My name, The Five Percent (unfortunately it seems you can have spaces or uppercase letters in your forum name for some reason, anyway) comes from Nick Pope, my favorite UFO investigator and commentator. He always says there is this 5% of highly compelling UFO cases that have highly credible witnesses (military personnel, police, military and civilian pilots et al) or have hundreds or even thousands of witnesses (so called mass sightings) or even have tangible evidence like radar data. These are the cases that i find highly compelling and these are the cases that remain unexplained to this day such as Rendlesham, Major Milton Torres and the Phoenix Lights to name but a few. Personally i don't really like video "evidence" since you can never really say that it is definitely not fake, i suppose if a reputable news camera captured one or maybe a TV/movie film crew would make for compelling footage. But as it stands, i would rather take the testimony of credible witnesses such as Major Milton Torres (who i mentioned earlier) over ANY video footage or photo's.

Here is the testimony from Major Milton Torres, it is highly credible and quite astounding...

[youtuve]OsZCBvfi3TI[/youtube]

Yes I entirely agree with you, these are indeed the most compelling kind of testimonies in Ufology, if only because the weight of the evidence is backed by highly qualified military personel and radar data etc. It proves that these objects, regardless of origin, are real objects under intelligent control.

It seems we have much in common in that respect, so if I may be so bold, may I point you in the direction of some very good books which contain reports of the type you describe in great number and detail - I am sure you will find them to be just what you are looking for as they contain far more evidence than conjecture:

Need to Know: UFO's, the military and intelligence
by Timothy Good.
You can't tell the people by Georgina Bruni and Nick Pope
The Aliens and the Scalpel by Roger K. Leir

For anyone looking to get a good start in Ufology based on evidence, these books will blow you away more than any video could.

Writer

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 11:46 pm » by Samus

I watched the Milton Torres footage, very interesting. What I find most interesting is the emotion he was clearly feeling being able to finally get this thing off his chest. The man was in tears, and to me that is evidence enough to show what happened to him really happened.

Mach 10 in 1952? Thats some swamp gas eh :-)

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 pm » by -Marduk-

Quite interesting HI2 footage compilation made by John Gorman.

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:09 am » by The57ironman

marduk2012 wrote:Quite interesting HI2 footage compilation made by John Gorman.

Upload to Disclose.tv

can anyone explain what this is showing.......i don't get it....

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 am » by Yuya63

WOW!! Cool vid marduk. Its almost like their "venting" the sun so it doesnt explode, or spit, towards the earth. Whatever it is, its interesting.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 am » by Yuya63

@ 57ironman, The sun is on the right side, just out of camera view. There's a couple planets. And then theres something big on the left part of the screen that makes it look clear behind it. Then it shoots something toward the sun. Do you get it now?

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 am » by -Marduk-

the57ironman wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Quite interesting HI2 footage compilation made by John Gorman.

Upload to Disclose.tv

can anyone explain what this is showing.......i don't get it....

:cheers:

Watch this vid in fullscreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am » by The57ironman

i still don't know what it is he's lookin' at...
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext