UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !! SOHO TELESCOPE CAPTURES IMAGES !

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 am » by -Marduk-

the57ironman wrote:i still don't know what it is he's lookin' at...

Your lack of comprehension is truly disturbing...

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 1:30 am » by Mochon

thefivepercent wrote:
mochon wrote:DISINFO ALERT!!!
prove it wrong.

Disinfo alert, HAHA idiot.

It isn't my job to prove it wrong, the burden of proof falls upon those making the claims. Showing a video of images captured by a space telescope of which they obviously know NOTHING (or they would have added some technical details in the description instead of religious ramblings) is not evidence of any kind.

If you want to believe these are planet sized spacecraft fighting with lasers and photon torpedoes the size of small moons and countries then fine, that's a matter for you.

Go call ur mom an idiot ok? its not evidence??? well its evidence of something and its wiser to recognize no one knows what the fuck to make of it insted of putting a misleading title and insult people when questioned....

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 2:13 pm » by Elnorel

Cant you see, this is Star Gate Universe, they're just filming Destiny being attacked near the sun where they must recharge?

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :D :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostSun May 01, 2011 5:09 pm » by The Five Percent

mochon wrote:
thefivepercent wrote:
mochon wrote:DISINFO ALERT!!!
prove it wrong.

Disinfo alert, HAHA idiot.

It isn't my job to prove it wrong, the burden of proof falls upon those making the claims. Showing a video of images captured by a space telescope of which they obviously know NOTHING (or they would have added some technical details in the description instead of religious ramblings) is not evidence of any kind.

If you want to believe these are planet sized spacecraft fighting with lasers and photon torpedoes the size of small moons and countries then fine, that's a matter for you.

Go call ur mom an idiot ok? its not evidence??? well its evidence of something and its wiser to recognize no one knows what the fuck to make of it insted of putting a misleading title and insult people when questioned....

You're right, i was too harsh and i shouldn't have called you an idiot, that was uncalled for.

That being said, there was no "disinfo" in my post, to suggest it is "disinfo" was to suggest i was deliberately and maliciously trying to mislead people, is that what you think i was doing?

Previous