UFO 'S AT WAR IN SPACE !! SOHO TELESCOPE CAPTURES IMAGES !

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 1:54 am » by Xaval

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 4:23 pm » by Boondox681

quite the video.
thanx,man
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 pm » by Acee22

looks like sun is about to pop :?

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 pm » by The Five Percent

Ridiculous nonsense.

At war by who's estimate, ours? With laser cannons and photon torpedoes? Good thing they use lasers and torpedoes in the UV light range and the width of Britain or something on the scale of things.

It's absolute nonsense.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 pm » by Rahkriga

thefivepercent wrote:Ridiculous nonsense.

At war by who's estimate, ours? With laser cannons and photon torpedoes? Good thing they use lasers and torpedoes in the UV light range and the width of Britain or something on the scale of things.

It's absolute nonsense.

Then explain what it is

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm » by Ufosarus

hey great video, very strange stuff going on up there :think:

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 6:01 pm » by The Five Percent

I can't explain what it is, but you can be sure if it was anything unexplainable by the SOHO Telescope scientists they would either like the press or not release it. In any case, you are talking about objects on the scale of moons and small planets. It is interesting to see these things and wonder what they are even although i am SURE they are entirely explainable and nothing unusual. To assume they are some sort of mega alien spacecraft and then to say they are at war, it's just so preposterous i can't believe anyone would entertain it, then to top it off the poster adds a little Bible in to the mix.

I really can't comment on what it is because i don't know enough about the SOHO telescope and nor does the idiot that made this, that much is obvious. For a start it would be nice to know what the resolution of the camera is and what the normal exposure time is. Even if i knew these things i still couldn't comment on it because we have no idea of the process in which these images are formed. They are looking in an invisible light spectrum as well.

To suggest these "objects" are at war is ridiculous given that the telescope only takes 4 images an hour and are all time lapsed. All sorts of things can appear on telescopes that use computers to build the images, they aren't developed on film for fuck sake any one of them would be a much better candidate than warring space craft the size of small planets.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 6:11 pm » by Hawkshot

ufosarus wrote:hey great video, very strange stuff going on up there :think:

Your right very strange....but i always wonder how NASA gets away with not explaining what is going on around our sun...is there anywhere on the internet we can pose qeustions to the people who operate soho...surely they have seen these objects..so why not explain what they could be.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 6:27 pm » by The Five Percent

hawkshot wrote:
ufosarus wrote:hey great video, very strange stuff going on up there :think:

Your right very strange....but i always wonder how NASA gets away with not explaining what is going on around our sun...is there anywhere on the internet we can pose qeustions to the people who operate soho...surely they have seen these objects..so why not explain what they could be.

Probably because there is nothing to explain and they see these things all the time and know what they are. It is people that take things like this and without knowing the first thing about the technology or the processes involved in building images, they start to wildly speculate all sorts of ridiculous nonsense.

I don't think there is anything strange here and certainly nothing that indicates spacecraft let alone spacecraft "at war". You have to appreciate the scale which we are dealing with here.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 pm » by Elmajiko

The five percent, dont think of yourself so highly. Or us humans, as this great all knowing specie in the universe. The truth is we really dont know shit. We havent even come out of our egg (earth). The explanation of it being aliens is not absurd bc who the fuk are you to say its not. MOST of the scientific and nasa community are made up of a bunch of lieing pieces of shit that are getting paid good money to sing bullshit songs to the public just like the musicians on mtv do. Who the hell are you to judge anybodies explanation on an unexplained issue. Grow up stop being a follower and use your own brain, not someone else.
MIATRON

Next