Chineese lanterns do not turn off, fuck in idiots
:)

Initiate

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 2:49 am » by Theyrecomming

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so mad
:)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 am » by Redwoodrick

Hi everyone.I posted a thread on this same subject and after careful consideration I have formed the opinion that these are balloons with timered leds in them.
I have slept on it and woken up and had my coffee.
I am leaning very heavily towards led balloons at this point.
Here's why:
1) the display was out in the sticks,kinda far from a population center.If the purpose of the aliens was public awareness I would expect they would stage it where more folks could see it.
2)The lights faded out after a couple minutes and never came back.
3) There were no right angle turns or gravity defying stunts.Ets woulda put on a better show.

I am not saying debunked,but I am leaning heavily in that direction.
Peace :sunny:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 am » by Kris75

Unknown Objects Photographed over Pennsylvania

On Sunday, I was on Facebook, and saw a post from Ed S., and his wife, about a UFO sighting they had in Pennsylvania. It occurred this past weekend, 10-23-10.

They took 8 photographs, of which a couple are shown below.

This what Ed and wife said:

My wife and I were on Rt 41 in New Garden Township, PA, just over the Delaware line, and we saw 9 or more flying objects come over the road.

There were no less than 50 cars stopped. Traffic came to a stop. It happened at night, 10-23-10, close to 7:15 PM. It was incredible.

We saw circular objects with lights. Then two more from the West came right over head. They were moving at high speed, quiet, no noise.

One appeared to come together and then back apart.

Ed S., Landenberg, PA

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/penn102310a.jpg

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/penn102310b.jpg

source & references:

Submitted to the UFO Casebook via http://www.facebook.com

:peep: :alien: :peep:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:34 am » by Stophaarp

redwoodrick wrote:Hi everyone.I posted a thread on this same subject and after careful consideration I have formed the opinion that these are balloons with timered leds in them.
Here's why:
1) the display was out in the sticks,kinda far from a population center.If the purpose of the aliens was public awareness I would expect they would stage it where more folks could see it.
3) There were no right angle turns or gravity defying stunts.Ets woulda put on a better show.

I just wonder what the point would be? If you're a hoaxer, you want max viewage. You'd do it in a city, or atleast a bigger town..

Also, classically, UFO sightings are in backwoods areas. There's way more out of the way sightings, than city sightings.

Also, as far as possible ET's not being flashy enough.. as I like to say, what do you want, them to come out in sequins, dancing to michael jackson? XD They're not trying to impress us. If they are there, I don't think they want us oohing and aahhing them. If anything, I'd want them to be our equal, or to want to be our equal. Which means, no shows of superiority, just a gentle array which speaks of kindness and peace. Which huge ships and flash displays really don't imply. /end opinion.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:40 am » by Kris75

stophaarp wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:Hi everyone.I posted a thread on this same subject and after careful consideration I have formed the opinion that these are balloons with timered leds in them.
Here's why:

I just wonder what the point would be? If you're a hoaxer, you want max viewage. You'd do it in a city, or atleast a bigger town..

Also, classically, UFO sightings are in backwoods areas. There's way more out of the way sightings, than city sightings.

Also, as far as possible ET's not being flashy enough.. as I like to say, what do you want, them to come out in sequins, dancing to michael jackson? XD They're not trying to impress us. If they are there, I don't think they want us oohing and aahhing them. If anything, I'd want them to be our equal, or to want to be our equal. Which means, no shows of superiority, just a gentle array which speaks of kindness and peace. Which huge ships and flash displays really don't imply. /end opinion.

:flop: great comment haarp !!!I :love: the michael jackson part !!! :alien51: :flop: :cheers: :wink:

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 am » by Kris75

Did a UFO Sighting Cause 9% of Americas Nukes to go off-line on Oct 23, 2010?

On Oct 23, 2010 (Saturday), President Barack Obama has been informed that the US AIr Force lost complete command and control of one-ninth of their ICBM arsenal. Administration officials stressed that the problem was only temporary, but that doesn't mean it wasn't big. Also they refused to tell the public why this happened. (source: :look: http://is.gd/glsdC )

:alien: :alien: :alien: :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am » by Redwoodrick

@stophaarp, yes, I hear what you're saying and your points are valid.However given the fact that we can only make a deduction based on what we are given, I try to be very demanding in my requirements for validation.In other words,for my part,there needs to be something in the sighting that stands out as being without plausible yexplanation before I file it under OMG.The Deleware Pa sightings really excited me when I first posted them here 3 hours after the event.Even now some questions remain.But since I did not see any gravity defying turns or unexplainable displays,and since they flickered out and then did not come back,I must file this under "not likely".
I can not say debunked but I will admit I would lay good odds in that direction :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext