UFO's or chinese lanterns in Pennsylvania/Delaware 23 oct 10

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 11:45 am » by Redwoodrick

Really Pindz...? :roll:
You forgot shape shifting,neo fascist,chupacabra humping,dolphin hater. :alien51:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 11:46 am » by Redwoodrick

...Seriously dude.. :dunno:
...And what is it with you and pedophiles??It is in so many of your posts.."cock sucking" and "pedophile"...perhaps you should see someone..talk it out? :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 pm » by Crusader

Well heres my two-pennorth for what its worth. The issue I have with them being Chinese lanterns or L.E.D balloons is some of them fly around one another and in opposite directions. I would not have thought that possible, also if that many lanterns etc were being sent off I would expect someone to have put it on you tube "look at us letting these off" you know how everyone seems to crave their five mins of fame even if it is only on the internet. So I suppose that puts me leaning the otherway.

OOPS nearly forgot the customary slagging off bit, you shit eating donkey rapers.

JESUS LOVES ME AND MY SHINY BOX
Regular is not a unit of measure

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:41 pm » by E6722maj

crusader wrote:OOPS nearly forgot the customary slagging off bit, you shit eating donkey rapers.
JESUS LOVES ME AND MY SHINY BOX

ha ha now you're getting the hang of it (you zionist lizard scum) :flop: :alien51:

:alien:
whatever

Previous