UFO’s inside Sun’s corona, not really ..here’s the explanat

Initiate

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 2:41 pm » by Cee420

Hello..

There is this false belief circling around UFO-sites and conspiracy forums that UFOs are “inside the sun’s corona” or that “UFOs flew into the sun” ..this is not so.
UFOs are using an electric-propulsion system and may emit an electrical discharge-corona of their own. So when this kind of flying machine flies between the sun and the camera filming the sun it may appear the UFO is “inside the sun’s corona” ..and disturbing the sun’s magnetic field, but in reality the electric-flying machine is quite a far away from the sun but it’s of electric-field is just similar to the suns frequency and this is why it appears that the UFO is disturbing the sun
..so it’s sort of a “photographic illusion”

-
-

UFOs are in reality man-made and this technology was invented by Nikola Tesla
Nikola Tesla started developing this ‘electro-dynamic propulsion system’ for a flying machine in his collage years, so around 1880’s or something like that.
Here is a quote from William Lyne’s book Pentagon Aliens explaining what human (..not alien) electric-scientific discoveries are the basis of Tesla’s electro-propulsion system
From William R. Lyne’ book Pentagon aliens p. 20-22 wrote:“..H. A. Lorentz had said that, by simply increasing the negative "moving" charges (orbital electrons), attached to the "stationary" nuclear charges (protons and neutrons) of atoms, that the gravitational attractive force acting on the positive charges of the nuclear mass would be completely neutralized. Add to this the constant conversion formula—which says that the electrical attractive force is 10/39(read: 10 to 39 power) x 2.2 times stronger than the gravitational attractive force G -—by which Lorentz had suggested a scientific hypothesis for an electrical flying machine, such as that already under development by Tesla and supported by his ether propulsion discoveries.
Tesla at first conducted tests (the high voltage experiments relating to the high frequency reactance between two parallel metal plates), to verify his hypothesis. His tests confirmed that at sufficiently high voltage and frequency, the "space" (containing the ether) between the plates, became what Tesla termed "solid state", verifying the existence of what I call the "Omni Matter" (A.K.A., "the ether") which behaves under sufficiently high voltage/frequency "Tesla currents", as if it is a 'continuous, electrically conductive fluid', possessing mass, inertia and momentum, which can be 'pumped', to suspend or propel the plates in space). Tesla then carried the hypothesis a step further, and concluded that an electric flying machine could be propelled by electric current and the reactance of high frequency, high voltage electromagnetic waves. This electricity would use the inertia of the 'continuous, electrically conductive fluid mass' of the Omni Matter(ether), to be pulled and pushed against, using the Hall effect magneto hydrodynamic ("MHD") principle.
The ether physics of Tesla was quite different from the theories of others, and was based on astute observations and sound experimental science. In 1876, H. A. Rowland had published the results of his experiment in which a gold foil covered ebonite disk was rotated in a magnetic field, showing feat electric charges on the disk were carried around with it as it was rotated. This gave rise to the catchy phrase, "An electrostatic charge carried around is a current". Rowland's student in Baltimore, Edwin H. Hall, based on his teacher's work, had done an experiment in which he had placed a gold leaf strip in which a current was flowing into a magnetic gap, producing an electromotive force at right angles to the magnetic field and the current, proportional to the product of the two. This is called the "Hall Effect", and we know that it was influential on Tesla, because he mentioned it many times, because it is the basis for MHD (Magneto-Hydro-Dynamic) generators and pumping, and was used by Tesla in his electro-propulsion.
In his 1891 lecture, Tesla stated that the "enormous electrostatic forces" emanating from the earth, "rigidifies" the ether within earth's electric field, as it moves through space "like a charged metal ball" (due, as he would later say, to earth's movement through space at over 70,000 mph.). To Tesla, the ether was composed of "independent carriers", "immersed in an insulating fluid"; while this ether behaves as a solid to "heat" and "light", it behaves like a "fluid" to solid bodies, which are allowed to pass through it.Furthermore, according to Tesla's analysis, a D.C. brush current could be used on the forward end of a ship, to create a "rarefaction" of, and "rapid exchange" of the carriers, which would stretch the medium and create an inducement of movement in that direction, while a high frequency alternating current would be used on the opposite, trailing end, to cause a "compression" of the carriers, which would block their passage.
According to the later researches and publishings of J. J. Thomson, he had mathematically developed the theory of moving tubes of force. Two years later, Thomson declared that "...the aether is a storehouse of mechanical momentum". Tesla, in his prior lecture, had mentioned the tubes of force and disclosed some of his discoveries concerning the ether and momentum
Tesla had stated that all his inventions were created in furtherance of his "electric flying machine", which he had partially designed before coming to America, carefully carrying the plans under his arm when he arrived on the ship in 1883. The rest of his things were stolen on his departure for America. Though literally penniless at the time, his step off the boat was to be worth
untold $ billions to America, and he knew it
J. J. Thomson had stated in 1893 that if moving tubes of force entering a conductor are dissolved in it, mechanical momentum is given to the conductor, at right angles to the tubes and to the magnetic induction, and is proportional to the vector product of electric and magnetic forces.1 Tesla's statement in 1891 that the use of high frequency alternating current would compress and block the passage of the tubes was apparently intended to force the tubes being drawn into the conductors of a ship by the D.C. brush at the opposite end, to dissolve in the conductors, and impart momentum to the ship to which the conductors were attached, in the direction of the brush. Tesla said he had developed his Dynamic Theory of Gravity in 1893 and 1894. He never published it, since to do so would have disclosed the secret to his electro-propulsive discoveries, which he did not want the war mongers to get. In 1942 and 1943, the FBI stole, concealed, or retrieved every known complete copy of the original theory. The theory can be pieced together only from bits and pieces, such as collateral references, in still-available sources. I will give the basic tenets of the theory in this book.” – From William R. Lyne’ book Pentagon aliens p. 20-22

Here’s a bit from 1911 New York Herald from an article where Tesla describes this ‘flying machine invention he has been developing:
He clearly describes it having ‘anti-gravity abilities’
It has no wings, no propellers and no gas bags.
It can be held in the air, completely stationary for long periods of time.
The craft is not effected by winds or turbulence(holes in the air).

TESLA'S NEW MONARCH OF MACHINES
by Nikola Tesla -New York Herald Tribune, Oct. 15, 1911 wrote:

“The flying machine of the future—my flying machine—will be heavier than air, but it will not be an aeroplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable. You cannot have a stable airplane. The gyroscope can never be successfully applied to the airplane, for it would give a stability that would result in the machine being torn to pieces by the wind, just as the unprotected aeroplane on the ground is torn to pieces by a high wind.
“My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air” or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.”

“You will get stability through gyroscopes?” I asked.

“Through gyroscopic action of my engine, assisted by some devices I am not yet prepared to talk about,” he replied. “Powerful air currents that may be deflected at will, if produced by engines and compressors sufficiently light and powerful, might lift a heavy body off the ground and propel it through the air,” I ventured, wondering if I had grasped the inventor’s secret.
Dr. Tesla smiled an inscrutable smile.
“All I have to say on that point is that my airship will have neither gas bag, wings nor propellers,” he said. “It is the child of my dreams, the product of years of intense and painful toil and research. I am not going to talk about it any further. But whatever my airship may be, here at least is an engine that will do things that no other engine ever has done, and that is something tangible.” .

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1911-10-15.htm

Excerpt from “My Inventions” Ben Johnston Editor, Chap. VI, last page wrote: “ As stated on a previous occasion, when I was a student at college I conceived a
flying machine quite unlike the present ones. The underlying principle was sound but
could not be carried into practice for want of a prime-mover of sufficiently great activity.
In recent years I have successfully solved this problem and am now planning aerial
machines devoid of sustaining planes, ailerons, propellers, and other external attachments
which will be capable of immense speeds and are very likely to furnish powerful
arguments for peace in the future. Such a machine, sustained and propelled entirely by
reaction, is shown on page 108 (here: second last picture) and is supposed to be
controlled either mechanically or by wireless energy.”

Excerpt from “The boy’s book of new inventions – The Tesla Turbine” 1912: wrote:
“But most of your research has been in electricity,” Tesla was reminded, for no one
can forget that Tesla’s inventions largely have made possible most of the world’s greatest
electrical power developments.
“Yes,” he answered, “but I was a mechanical engineer before I was an electrical
engineer, and besides, this principle was worked on in the course of my search for the
ideal motor for airships, to be used in conjunction with my invention for the wireless
transmission of electrical power. For twenty years I worked on the problem, but I have not
given up. When my plan is perfected the present-day aeroplanes and dirigible balloons will
disappear, and the dangerous sport of aviation, as we know it now with its hundreds of
accidents, and its picturesque birdmen, will give way to safe, seaworthy airships, without
wings or gas bags, but supported and driven by mechanical means.
“As I told you before when we were talking of the wireless transmission of power,
the mechanism will be a development of the principle on which my turbine is constructed.
It will be so tremendously powerful that it will make a veritable rope of air above the great
machine to hold it at any altitude the navigators may choose, and also a rope of air in
front or in the rear to send it forward or backward at almost any speed desired. When that
day comes, airship travel will be as safe and prosaic as travel by railroad train today, and
not much very different, except that there will be no dirt, and it will be much faster. One
will be able to dine in New York, retire in an aero Pullman berth in a closed and perfectly
furnished car, and arise to breakfast in London.”
….
“And so, while we are waiting for the world-moving wireless transmission of power
and for the completion of Tesla’s invention for the safe and stable airships, we can look for
the speedy development of his turbine in practically all departments of mechanical
engineering.”

On this quote, Nikola Tesla describe his ‘flying machine resembling a ‘gas stove’..

Excerpt from “Man out of Time” by M. Cheney, Chapter 20 “Flying Stove” wrote:
“ When the manager of Westinghouse’s railway and lighting division wrote asking
for details on the turbine, Tesla replied confidently that it was superior to anything in the
competition in terms of extreme lightness and high performance. Indeed, he said, he was
planning to use it in a box-like flivver airplane.
“You should not be at all surprised,” he wrote, “if some day you see me fly from
new York to Colorado Springs in a contrivance which will resemble a gas stove and weigh
as much.” (The plane would weigh only eight hundred pounds and could if necessary
enter and depart through a window.)”

Tesla describing his wingless flying machine that has no propellers (or turbines) which still can be built to any size and which can carry any load possible

Excerpt from “Tesla Promises Big Things - Planeless, screwless air-ship safe in any storm” Sept.
15, 1911: wrote:

“Dr. Nikola Tesla leaned back against his chair at the Waldorff last night and talked
calmly of airships without planes, propellers or any of the other gear of the now familiar
aeroplanes hurtling through space at tremendous speeds or driving more slowly carrying
great loads, and in either case always as safely as the most prosaic of wheeled vehicles.”
….
“How about aerial navigation?” Dr. Tesla was asked. He considered for a moment
or two and then replied with great deliberation:
“The application of this principle will give the world a flying machine unlike anything
that has ever been suggested before. It will have no planes, no screw propellers or
devices of any kind hitherto used. It will be small and compact, excessively swift, and,
above all, perfectly safe in the greatest storm. It can be built of any size and can carry any
weight that may be desired”

All quotes, and more about his ‘electric-flying machine’ are on this pdf:
Tesla’s (real) Flying Machine
http://pritchardschool.com/Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf

If you go through some of the links on the opening post of this thread and watch these studio interviews with William Lyne, author of Tesla-ufo books, I sure you’ll get a pretty good picture of the subject ..these video interviews are an easy start..
Hitler's Secret Flying Saucers - William Lyne 2004
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... g+saucers#

Nazi Ufos How They Fly The German Tesla Anti-Gravity And Free Energy Program -William Lyne
http://www.guba.com/watch/3000090135

Here are few good info-links to the priciples of ”Ether (aether) physics” and Tesla’s anti-gravity-technology
PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Tesla%27s_Flying_Machine

PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia ... of_Gravity

Peace :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 2:56 pm » by Smokeydog

yay 4 tesla
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Writer

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 am » by Endtimeman

:clapper: Quite feasible, based on our own intelligence, mankind's that is, as I have read in some science magazine some time ago a fellow had claim to had been to able to make Photovoltaic Cells some 70% efficient, never since have heard from him or that story again, so consider the ramifications, having such an ability on can easily see how this electromagnetic drive is forwarded. Only what your describing is more fitting to what occurs in huge ion propulsion engine resulting from a the cold fusion of Ion fusion of atoms. Unlike the ideal in Star Trek's Enterprise Starship, the fusion not from enhanced LASER beam, but more likely the more feasible MASER fusion of atoms through the enhancement of a TransMat, a matter transference device, no need to continue scratching you head though, if your wondering if it's use, well it is but not yet for a flying as far as I know. Yeah I concur also, the leading probability is manmade in what ever form they have come to achieve to meet their environment. I my many years on Earth I have come see some humans here do appear to be out-wordly in appearance and in action, what they are capable of doing mentally or physically. Search out the documentaries of the man Stan Lee, in his search for extraordinary humans, the people I have seen must have quite an astonishing DNA inheritance because the perform some very usual feats, almost inhuman like in nature. There is wonder of extra-terrestrials though :scary: for the unlearned.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 am » by Shaggietrip

Great post. :flop:

Thanks for the info. I shall read up in the near future.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 am » by Tgwusauk

Good post bye the way, question for you, what if the sun is a stargate/wormhole? The ufo enters the vortex (electric discharge) enters singularity and then exits vortex on opposite side again with an electrical discharge.
Sunspots energy is entering the sun not discharging, meaning they are vortices, most sunspots occur at 19.47 north and south of the equator, if there is a sunspot on our visble side, there is also another one in the exact same spot on the other side.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 5:37 am » by Rich316

Interesting theory. Probably not quite right but good to see other ideas on this topic.