This one, too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 pm » by Thruster

Seahawk100 wrote:What do ya's think?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The slot time this news station has allowed is unusually long. I am also surprised they allowed the film maker's comments to be aired.

Nice, Seahawk.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 1:41 pm » by Crusader

Like a terrorist attack!! They obviously want us scared
Regular is not a unit of measure

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm » by Seahawk

Thruster wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The slot time this news station has allowed is unusually long. I am also surprised they allowed the film maker's comments to be aired.

Nice, Seahawk.

Yeah, Thruster. I was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe the guy edited /combined the newscast with his UFO footage, and overlayed the final part of the newscast with his video- inserting the original video into the newscast. Just a thought, cause I think you're right. That wasn't a normal amount of airtime that they would give to a subject matter like this.

Still not sure what it is/ they are. Maybe the grouping was tethered Chinese lanterns? Or, maybe.... :alien:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 pm » by Seahawk

Hmmm. Found this one from 2010. The ones in the op do look similar to the ones in this newscast.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Okay. The video in the first post is a scam edit. The newscast is from this video- back in 2008. Takes away any possible credibility, as far as I'm concerned. Since the op video is a faked edit, even though the others might actually "be something," I will move the thread to hoaxes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 pm » by Thruster

Seahawk100 wrote:
Thruster wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nice, Seahawk.

Yeah, Thruster. I was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe the guy edited /combined the newscast with his UFO footage, and overlayed the final part of the newscast with his video- inserting the original video into the newscast. Just a thought, cause I think you're right. That wasn't a normal amount of airtime that they would give to a subject matter like this.

Still not sure what it is/ they are. Maybe the grouping was tethered Chinese lanterns? Or, maybe.... :alien:

Ahhhh!! I think your right about the guy editing and combining the footage with the news report, I did'nt think of that.

As for what they are????? Weird as hell how they're grouped and then one separates from the rest... :headscratch:

The blinking one you posted ... seen something like that before in a vid, tried to find it..no luck yet.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 pm » by Savwafair2012

It’s true that strange things have been occurring in and around Lake Erie for more than 100 years. The great airship flap of the 1880s occurred throughout the American Midwest and Northeast, the radial patterns of their flight paths often tracked back to a point in the Lake Erie region

So where there's is smoke there is fire and we need to send James Cameron to the bottom of this massive lake

Squadron of ‘scout craft’ UFO’s photographed over lake

Back when UFOs were still called flying saucers sightings were rife in the Lake Erie area. Disc shaped craft were seen at all hours. Daylight sightings were common. Many eyewitnesses said they saw saucers rising from the lake or diving into it. The infamous US Air Force Project Grudge—later Project Bluebook—launched investigations several times to research sightings of otherworldly craft near Lake Erie. Their conclusions appeared in cut and dried reports buried within with columns of statistics.

The more interesting investigations were conducted by nameless, ominous men who only identified themselves as “representatives of the United States government.” Those men interrogated witnesses and tried to intimidate them into silence. Some of those men later became known in flying saucer circles as the “Men in Black.”

Of course the results of their investigations were never released.

Today, most people think of Men in Black as two entertaining comedic films, but back in the 50s no one was laughing.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 9:17 pm » by Yuya63

Thats some good news footage. Local news will give more time slot for a story like this than national news. Nice post.... :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 pm » by *WillEase*

The hoax video not only stole the news coverage segment, but the "ufo" came from this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zeIkAxZU8&feature=em­ail
Start the Russian video at 4:24 and the hoax video at 2:17 then watch both. It is identical, even the focus in/out & paning are the same.

@Yuya63, did you even read the thread?
Last edited by *WillEase* on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next