UFO's - Why Do People Hoax?

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 am » by Doogle

There is a plethora of UFO videos on the net etc, and most, I would say, are hoaxed.
The thing is, why to people do that? Yeah, some want attention, some are up to a bit of mischief, but is it all down to such annoying pricks?

I'm just annoyed at the moment because I know the best evidence isn't going to ever be photographed or filmed, well not without a paradigm shift, which in it'self would possibly open the doors to a more overt acceptance of other intelligences.

How many hoaxes are a deliberate smokescreen, diversion or other tool used to obfuscate the truth?

I'm outta here, leaving the UK in 6 hours and going to chase my own UFO's around the US southwest for a while.
It is now G & T o'clock.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 am » by *WillEase*

The hoaxers on Youtube, "Thirdfartfromthemoon" in particular are not in it for disclosure.
It's all about racking up the view count and subscriptions. Why? For the money.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 3:56 am » by Cia212

For the money, the same reason people get investors for "free" energy generators that don't work, write books about 2012 nonsense or are named Santos Bonacci.

Some CGI UFOs come from kids who are learning to use pirated copies of After Effects and other software.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 4:22 am » by *WillEase*

Cia212 wrote:For the money, the same reason people get investors for "free" energy generators that don't work, write books about 2012 nonsense or are named Santos Bonacci.

Some CGI UFOs come from kids who are learning to use pirated copies of After Effects and other software.

Absolutely. :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 5:09 am » by Headhunter711

Good Morning..
It would be one thing if they were only cutting their own throats, but they may be cutting all of ours as well.
:shooting: :alien: