UFO shoots beam on the White House !!!!!

Initiate
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 pm » by Anrk0207


skybetcam wrote:SUPER SMASHING GREAT

You can't beat a bit of bully :alien51: :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 pm » by Raphael


This edit below to the above post was late for the deadline. :oops:

Thus we would understand this ALGORITHM found on the SATOR SQUARE seemed to get around.
Thus the treasure that the Knights Templar reportedly found in King Solomon's Temple could very well be the Sator/Rotas Square.
The 5x5 magic square of Mars (the god of war) has been associated with the mysterious, enigmatic, legendary, mythical, Templar Knights for quite some time.
But this magic square predates them by 1000 years, AND the source of this alpha-magic square is in fact 'unknown'.
It in fact could very well be one of the treasures in plain view being veiled with nonsense.
Stories about folks defying nature and walking over water....

An alpha-magic square, (unlike just a numeric magic square) is where letters/numbers having a relationship to each other can both be used in working with 'unlocking' the patterns found in these squares.

And far too many belief systems seem to be converging onto the Sator Square.
The convergence of beliefs, illustrated by the Sator Square brings a message.

CLEARLY IT DOES

It is truly a gateway too a greater understanding.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2771
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:37 pm » by Funnyman46


First you say the photos are shit and then you go on about proving the dates have some importance?
WHich is it? Besides, if you think these numbers are that important, start a new thread and let Kris have his own. Why not go to the "What day were you born" thread? There's numbers all over that one.

I question this because if a guy hooked so close to the government comes out with these are they in fact real for disclosure purposes, part of the begining HARP scenario or to keep us looking in the wrong direction (diversion) ?
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 pm » by Raphael


funnyman46 wrote:First you say the photos are shit and then you go on about proving the dates have some importance?


OBVIOUS answer lost on you.
Because true magicians, GOOD or BAD know they must play by the cosmic rules of the game.

physicists and scientists like to pretend their brand of science trumps the celestial science practiced by the astrologer, or maybe even the Mayan astronomer, or the pattern recognition recorded found in the I-Ching wisdom.

bottom line there is NO difference in how what they do

they ALL use pattern recognition to help assist in making PREDICTIONS about the future.

...and NUMERICAL coincidences that keep occurring suggest a numerical DESIGN.
certainly when the same numbers show up when another narrative is ABOUT TO BE DISPENSED.
*in other words*
The LIGHT magicians stick to certain formulas that can be understood, and wait for the opening, perhaps.

funnyman46 wrote:WHich is it?


first dig down deep, past all that IGNORANCE, and tell me why it must be either or?
no middle path in your world grasshopper?
I just gave you plenty why gray areas exist about grey stupid shit.

funnyman46 wrote:Besides, if you think these numbers are that important, start a new thread and let Kris have his own. Why not go to the "What day were you born" thread? There's numbers all over that one.


because I SEE THOSE NUMBERS AS HELPING TO EXPOSE THE RUSE designed to cook your goose using UFO nonsense.

drivel dude
My kids gotta grow up in this crap-shoot too. :badair:

funnyman46 wrote:I question this because if a guy hooked so close to the government comes out with these are they in fact real for disclosure purposes, part of the begining HARP scenario or to keep us looking in the wrong direction (diversion) ?


another guy who comes forward with more FUZZY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT A FUZZY FUCKING STORY.

get over it dude
those UFOs flying around are the result, the fruition of PROJECT PAPERCLIP hatched in 1945.

geesh

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11034
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm » by Boondox681


raphael...your big words are highly unimpressive.

INTELLIGENT DOES NOT EQUAL SMART

kris,as usual,thanx for your time and effort.

raph,did you see that?
that is called humility and appreciation,douche.
Image
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 pm » by Raphael


boondox681 wrote:raphael...your big words are highly unimpressive.


which ones?

boondox681 wrote:INTELLIGENT DOES NOT EQUAL SMART


if you so fucking smart dude, maybe even intelligent?
take my big words that I disgrace, build on em'

boondox681 wrote:kris,as usual,thanx for your time and effort.

raph,did you see that?
that is called humility and appreciation,douche.


WTF
no I missed it

was it a UFO?
:lol:

the theory called :top: JESUS = NO PROOF = UFO and the 'alien' :top:

folks wanna believe
folks wanna believe

ImageImage

put on your ruby red slippers and click your heels like a NAZI or za swiss guard, and reBLEAT after MEME

auntie-M
auntie-M
anti-M
anti-Matter I wanna come hoME

and be with ME-ME hommies

did EWE-EWE know that MosEs was a stud-dEr-Err?
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11034
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:42 pm » by Boondox681


listen dick,i don't give a fuck about ANY of your theories.
your a fucking douche that treats others like shit.period.
i've never seen you say thank you to ANYONE.
that the real deal pussy.
don't forget to go fuck yourself now,ya hear?
Image
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:50 pm » by Raphael


boondox681 wrote:listen dick,i don't give a fuck about ANY of your theories.


ditto
boondox681 wrote:your a fucking douche that treats others like shit.period.


not everybody
only those who treat me like a fucking douche and dick and call me all kinds of fucking names.

boondox681 wrote:i've never seen you say thank you to ANYONE.


for what
calling me a dick and trolling my threads?
duh

boondox681 wrote:that the real deal pussy.


no you are the fucking pussy at the end of the day because you apparently like being fucked over and over by your own ignorance. :clapper:
with every step the ignorant zombies take (folks like you) they vibrate, they have found their bliss, because they are the masterbaitors... :lol:

boondox681 wrote:don't forget to go fuck yourself now,ya hear?


so are you like some kind of punk-ass forum enforcer, that every now and then gives me a piece of their IGNORANT little mind?

so I lost the point of your commentary, long long long ago.
so why don't you go find your first response to me ever on this forum.
did you pick a side and come out swinging or remain neutral?

SEE I ALWAYS WIN
fuck off
Last edited by Raphael on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11034
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:56 pm » by Boondox681


so why don't you go find your first response to me ever on this forum.
did you pick a side and come out swinging or remain neutral?

i have a gift.
i can see people.
and obviously i'm great at it because i saw you for what you are the first time you opened your pie.
thanx.
i win.
Image
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 6:01 pm » by Raphael


boondox681 wrote:
so why don't you go find your first response to me ever on this forum.
did you pick a side and come out swinging or remain neutral?

i have a gift.
i can see people.
and obviously i'm great at it because i saw you for what you are the first time you opened your pie.
thanx.
i win.


:lol:
my gift was I knew of your gift
so when you tried to peer in with your remote viewing bullshit I held up a mirror, any kind of insight to me, is really you taking a good look at IGNORANT little you superman.

my experiment with the MIRROR reveals, ignorant sheeple like yourself FEAR their own fucking shadow.

I WIN
:dancing:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook