UFO sighting 2012 Italy

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:57 pm » by Poooooot

I'm not sure on the authenticity of this, but I figured I'd post it here for anyone to analyze. :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 4:22 pm » by Thruster

Very little to go on there, unfortunately.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm » by *WillEase*

Thruster wrote:Very little to go on there, unfortunately.

I wouldn't say that. I have already been to her Youtube channel and her Facebook page to dig up more information. she has no other videos of "ufos" so I tend to believe this is as real as it's going to get.
I requested she send me the photo(s) for further analysis. In the meantime...

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 4:42 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm » by Poooooot

willease666 wrote:I have already been to her Youtube channel and her Facebook page to dig up more information. she has no other videos of "ufos" so I tend to believe this is as real as it's going to get.

Yeah, that stuck out to me as well. Usually when someone posts something like this, if all they have is this kind of stuff, it's easier to brush off. But if a real person had a real experience, then their page isn't going to be full of UFO stuff. It actually seems pretty legit to me, but I'm no expert. :think:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 am » by *WillEase*

She sent me the original pictures. Analysis and updates coming soon.

Writer

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 9:35 am » by sevenflowers

Thank you for taking the time to present this in a coherent way. You may be able to uncover some of the detail from the first still in Photoshop by playing with the levels/brightness. :ugeek: :robot: :alien:
http://www.xtmmo.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 am » by Iwanci

Ok, so this person just randomly took a camcorder outside one night to take video of the night sky full of darkness? I find that hard to believe. Surely there would be some context? for example, had she been taking footage of some event (like for example city skyline lights, passing airplanes, shooting stars, friends or family or some random footage of her village) and she happened to see these lights and started filming them, then a big fat maybe for credibility.. Most people I know would not simply take a camcorder outside to randomly film dark night sky or a dead empty apartment block.

So, what is the context behind this footage? Will, since you have been talking with her, can you tell us why/how she came to be there filming?

I like to start at the begining, so please forgive my inquistiveness, but I like to get the whole story not just the flashing lights.

It is possible that the lights are reflections, everything is dark so there is no telling what the camera was pointing towards, ie, she may have been moving the camera and passed a window and we would not know as there is no other contrast other than the darkness.

When will someone happen to take a clear picture with context etc? Why do all these pics need to be over analysed and a heap of imagination added to get us to see? When will we get a picture that leaves nothing to our imagination and speaks for itself?

Will please post your further findings, I see nothing out of the current ones.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time mate.

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 am » by Malogg

Seen something like this in Mallorca a few year ago several ish at the end of August but I was really stoned and drunk at the time and it was in early hrs of the morning between 2 and 3 I can remember watching em for at least the time it took to skin a blunt and smoke it , they were not gittering about like that though .

Also last year just before Christmas I pointed out something like this in the sky over Aberdeen to my bro Gus

He did not have a clue what it was as it was all over the sky travelling like a scribble in the sky glittering on and off faster than LED lights it was multi coloured flashes but mainly white

Ahahaha I was like are you telling me that is a fkn pigeon on drugs with fkn LED's attached to it flying about like a crazy insect but maneuvers were lightning fast .

We both laughed about it as we headed into town to the Grill Whisky bar

That one looked way smaller like some kinda drone .

Will ask the fecker yourself " Commonly Known as Gus " on facebook ahaha still nae as good as the other 2 sightings which one looked like a slow travelling star within our orbit that I managed to film but nae very well due to being drunk at the time and a crappy cam but I really am haunted by the massive flying orange street light like UFO I seen as that was a dream to watch and thank God it was reported by several folk around Aberdeen because at the time I seen it I was on the phone to a friend and told her what I seen she never believed me until she read about it and seen pics of it in our local paper the Evening Express the next day .

Real as it gets is this sighting in Italy .

Thankyou for sharing folks and nice work Will really awesome stuff .

:cheers:
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 12:02 pm » by Tjahzi

maybe the Vrill?

pic have more detail than expected

interestin' stuff PooOooOOt :flop:

Next