UFO sightings on 04/05/14

Initiate

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 pm » by jeremyjr

These are some sightings that I had on 04/05/14 in a short observation session around noon time, it was around two hours but many anomalies were observed, in some cases more than one anomaly crossed its path with another.

Take the following as a "sample" of what YOU can observe. Please DO NOT believe anything that is presented in these videos, but DO NOT believe either what the "self-righteous" debunkers are claiming( you will never see a debunker doing active observations ), but at the very least have a minimum of curiosity and try to observe the sky by yourself using naked eyes or instruments(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8dqZnpnz0), observe, take notes and compare the results of your observations with what is in many YT channels or textbooks, reach your very own conclusions and see for yourself the real world. That is what I am doing.

12:30pm -Variable anomaly with close-ups:

Upload to Disclose.tv

12:35pm - The previous anomaly crossed path with a second one:

Upload to Disclose.tv

12:37pm - The new Variable anomaly with close-ups:

Upload to Disclose.tv

1:25pm - A Variable Topology anomaly with more extreme shape shifting, another anomaly crossed its field of view:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Remember:

People talk a lot about some "Government cover-up", but nobody is stopping you from observing the sky visually or using your own instruments, so the actual "cover-up" is in people's minds, nothing more nothing less.

The ironic thing is that many, many people will believe in a lot of mythological ideas for which there is no hard evidence, are not amenable to repetition and/or verification, but when video footage is presented to them that shows things very hard to accept but that other people have seen and almost anybody can verify by direct observation with their own equipment, then they resist and are unwilling to verify the FACTS: denial at its best.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 7:08 pm » by jeremyjr

A lot of "talking effort" have been dedicated to the "concerns" about the veracity/fakeness/authenticity of footage similar to the one presented in my last video post and almost in all other posts in my channel.

I said "talking efforts" because it is crystal clear that no serious mental effort is behind those words.

For these "concerns" I have an unequivocal/irrefutable answer: Do not waste your time analyzing any such footage, do a very simple thing: Setup an Observation Station in any location, ANY location in the world.

And place very cheap and easy to setup equipment, there is plenty of hints/tutorials in my channel about that, so any medium level technically capable person will be able to duplicate the equipment.

Then observe the sky in daylight consistently, what you will get will be beyond anything that you learned in any textbook and will place a big question mark in almost anything that you though that you knew about reality.