UFO, stunning object!!! 12/24/13 1:31pm EST

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 6:42 am » by Just a thought


Don’t upset jeremyjr. I asked a simple question on one of his post, anomalies-are-the-norm-not-the-exception-t89964.html#p931676 and he lambasted me. So I wanted to see the raw footage and he had a link that didn’t work at a site that has at least 200 or more of these same vids. http://ufoflicks.com/captures/miami/ . So I pointed out the facts and he lambasted me again. Being that he was that defensive his videos have no validity to me.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9869
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 11:08 am » by *WillEase*


Chaindrive wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Let's assume for a moment that this object is unexplainable.
I wouldn't go so far as to say 'stunning'.
The issues I have are simple really.
Are we suppose to believe you happen to capture all these ufos?
I for one have seen one colorful... thing personally, but I was tripping that night so who knows?
The chances of seeing one ufo in a lifetime are slim at best, yet you have captured dozens
on film? Given the amount of different threads, I'd say that is what you are implying...yes?
To tell you the truth, they all look the same to me.

At any rate, why not report them to your local chapter of MUFON...
http://www.mufon.com/



Hey Will.. if you even bothered to click the video header and look at the other "videos" (tho I seriously dont know why you would but)... 8 out 10 "videos" that I clicked are just stills and with alot of "HEY!!... LOOK AT ME IM A PROFESSIONAL UFO HUNTER AND CHECK OUT ALL MY AWARD WINNING VIDEOS."..... :scary: but if your lucky to actually see a moving "video"... first thing that youll notice... NO sound to it at all... RED FLAG!


With this toy and some CGI... hey why not post them here.. some bone head will believe it.. :lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv



And if there was any sound at all it would be a complete AND total give away... meaning... YOUR BUSTED!

Why dont you try STA theres plenty of people there wholl "believe" these things as "real".. In fact theyll "believe" in anything. :lol:


I was trying to be polite.
You're right, if you check out his YouTube channel, there are dozens and dozens of videos...
http://www.youtube.com/user/MiamiUFO/videos
...all of which captured by the OP. What luck. :roll:
I thought what I posted was helpful, instead he called me ignorant.
Contacting MUFON and their professional field investigators is somehow beneath him I guess.

Initiate
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 1:41 pm » by jeremyjr


Chaindrive wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Let's assume for a moment that this object is unexplainable.
I wouldn't go so far as to say 'stunning'.
The issues I have are simple really.
Are we suppose to believe you happen to capture all these ufos?
I for one have seen one colorful... thing personally, but I was tripping that night so who knows?
The chances of seeing one ufo in a lifetime are slim at best, yet you have captured dozens
on film? Given the amount of different threads, I'd say that is what you are implying...yes?
To tell you the truth, they all look the same to me.

At any rate, why not report them to your local chapter of MUFON...
http://www.mufon.com/



Hey Will.. if you even bothered to click the video header and look at the other "videos" (tho I seriously dont know why you would but)... 8 out 10 "videos" that I clicked are just stills and with alot of "HEY!!... LOOK AT ME IM A PROFESSIONAL UFO HUNTER AND CHECK OUT ALL MY AWARD WINNING VIDEOS."..... :scary: but if your lucky to actually see a moving "video"... first thing that youll notice... NO sound to it at all... RED FLAG!


With this toy and some CGI... hey why not post them here.. some bone head will believe it.. :lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv



And if there was any sound at all it would be a complete AND total give away... meaning... YOUR BUSTED!

Why dont you try STA theres plenty of people there wholl "believe" these things as "real".. In fact theyll "believe" in anything. :lol:



Classic ignorant comment, that have not really read the video description, no sound because there is no sound available, security cameras used do not provide sound, but of course, the "smart" person making these comments, do not know anything about anything, the more you talk, the more ignorant you look.

In 11/07/13 I posted a recording about an elliptic object spotted around 9:00am, amazing capture:


Upload to Disclose.tv



somebody susgested to me in that video comments. you can verify that by simply reading the comments in that video, that I should post it on disclose.tv forum, this was my initial answer to him: " I have tried some forums out there, but my experience have not been very positive, in general people are not very well prepared and have very weak background in science add to that the general hostility on the UFO forums to anybody doing actual observations, it is ironic but it is a reality. " Still I decided to post in here, after 11/07/13, but some posters here have validated my answer to that person suggesting that I should post in this forum.

Initiate
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 3:42 pm » by jeremyjr


Over a year ago I started doing these active observations after watching the footage in channels like
YT user Lou20764(Australia): http://www.youtube.com/user/Lou20764/videos, Antonio Urzi(Italy)http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAntonioUrzi/videos, Gabriela Decall(Argentina) http://www.youtube.com/user/GabyDecall/videos they were my inspiration when I realized that many of what they were showing was authentic and that this was a global phenomenon, I know that there is a lot of noise out there, but we have to be able to "listen" to the music even when the noise is very loud.

I took the proactive approach and as the skeptic that I am I decided that I have to see these things by myself and that is what is presented here, what is in my YT video postings is what the cameras have recorded, nothing more, and some times I have seen with my eyes using binoculars or spotting scopes. Thinking that everything that is presented to you is fake just because you can not accepted it is not a very consistent approach, just watch the footage on the channels mentioned above, watch carefully and maybe you will realize as I did that there is something authentic and real on all this many sightings, and maybe you will join the growing number of people doing active observations and you will be kind enough to share your findings in forums like this one where some people will really appreciate your efforts, I will be for sure one of them.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 5:29 pm » by Just a thought


Don’t feel bad WillEase I think he just called Chaindrive one too. I was just a wannabe debunker. As if a debunker was a bad thing. If not for the debunkers he would be stuck with the official government explanation of his videos, nothing more than a bunch of swamp gas.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 6:06 pm » by Shaggietrip


This still stumps me to this day. Little comments other than a possible blimp. I do go back to TBS/JNN --> http://radioactive.eu.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=4&Itemid=193 to try and catch this mysterious object again but have not seen it again as of yet. I will take this oppertunity to post here for more thoughts.


Upload to Disclose.tv



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UsL_XLyi0A


:headscratch:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 7:19 pm » by Just a thought


Chaindrive wrote:
Just a thought wrote:Don’t feel bad WillEase I think he just called Chaindrive one too. I was just a wannabe debunker. As if a debunker was a bad thing. If not for the debunkers he would be stuck with the official government explanation of his videos, nothing more than a bunch of swamp gas.


THAT was a insult?!?!?!?! Troll can zig me a helluva lot better then that, and he wasnt even trying. :lol:


You might of missed this thread.. and was that I pointed out to be true, just because of everything else that was going on..

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/ufo-in-brazil-s-historic-protest-t84438.html

Why would THIS be any different?

You might not understand there Just a Thought... that I have a BIG problem with "ufos" within Close encounters of the FIRST kind.. 5 miles away, a cheap ass cell phone video, no detail... and if you ever look at all the "videos" on youtube that ARE fake... the real to fake ratio are 1:698,253. So dont hold your breath.

I even posted (to what I thought was real or a bizarre "anomaly")... that is, until that idea got severely crushed by Will and a few others... Im not repeating that shit again... :lol:

Next time his "ufos" show up... get him to call the police to come over his house (code 2 and not mentioning his "ufos") and see if this cop can see the very same thing... (and this cop is NO relation or has NO connection between them).. then get the cop to sign a affidavit (a legal document) stating to what the cop say is the EXACT same thing to what is on the video... THEN Ill believe it... but NOT before...

Yea but cops lie to, I saw that on DTV or something like that. :lol: :banana:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 pm » by Just a thought


Thanks Chaindrive. Just got back from the link you posted, ufo-in-brazil-s-historic-protest-t84438.html . Lot of funny stuff on there but jeremyjr don't like to play. It's serious business to him.

Initiate
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 12:08 am » by jeremyjr


Just a thought wrote:Thanks Chaindrive. Just got back from the link you posted, ufo-in-brazil-s-historic-protest-t84438.html . Lot of funny stuff on there but jeremyjr don't like to play. It's serious business to him.


You got it right this time: I got this very seriously, this to me is a real research.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:17 am

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 3:26 am » by Starphazer


Chaindrive wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Let's assume for a moment that this object is unexplainable.
I wouldn't go so far as to say 'stunning'.
The issues I have are simple really.
Are we suppose to believe you happen to capture all these ufos?
I for one have seen one colorful... thing personally, but I was tripping that night so who knows?
The chances of seeing one ufo in a lifetime are slim at best, yet you have captured dozens
on film? Given the amount of different threads, I'd say that is what you are implying...yes?
To tell you the truth, they all look the same to me.

At any rate, why not report them to your local chapter of MUFON...
http://www.mufon.com/



Hey Will.. if you even bothered to click the video header and look at the other "videos" (tho I seriously dont know why you would but)... 8 out 10 "videos" that I clicked are just stills and with alot of "HEY!!... LOOK AT ME IM A PROFESSIONAL UFO HUNTER AND CHECK OUT ALL MY AWARD WINNING VIDEOS."..... :scary: but if your lucky to actually see a moving "video"... first thing that youll notice... NO sound to it at all... RED FLAG!


With this toy and some CGI... hey why not post them here.. some bone head will believe it.. :lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv



And if there was any sound at all it would be a complete AND total give away... meaning... YOUR BUSTED!

Why dont you try STA theres plenty of people there wholl "believe" these things as "real".. In fact theyll "believe" in anything. :lol:


Search Yout for:FPV RC or RC FPV night
Some can fly far and high,and are equip with a fail safe.If the RC looses its connection with the remote it will return to it.You wont see them out on a windy night,but they do fly them at night.
Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook