UFO, stunning object!!! 12/24/13 1:31pm EST

Initiate

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 am » by jeremyjr

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 12:49 am » by Toxic32

That's a strange looking object. How would describe it? Your the one looking through the lens. How far away is it in you opinion. Any idea how big it is and you must have a good idea how fast it was moving given the focal length of your telescope. I'm getting more impressed. But still it is just lights in the sky. I hope you catch one that would leave no doubt what it is. Thanks for posting.. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 2:51 am » by jeremyjr

A second amazing object was spotted at 1:38pm and tracked until 1:58pm, this is part of the footage from the finder camera:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And this is some footage from the aligned Meade telescope with a HD camera:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 3:09 am » by Toxic32

Great all the tech shit. But what do you think? You post what could be? crowned breaking footage and say fuckall. That in it's self puts you down. Do you want every body else to say what they think it is? You tell us. You are there taking the film. Educate us!
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 6:46 am » by jeremyjr

Toxic32 wrote:Great all the tech shit. But what do you think? You post what could be? crowned breaking footage and say fuckall. That in it's self puts you down. Do you want every body else to say what they think it is? You tell us. You are there taking the film. Educate us!

I do not know what it is, that is why I use the label UFO, and I use UFO in its literal meaning, I am just sharing what I got today, to claim or say anything else further study is needed, even distance estimation needs a second view for triangulation.

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 8:30 pm » by gonetopot79

Crap

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 4:33 am » by Yuya63

Isn't there a rock carving of a saucer with flames on top if it?
Whatever it is, looks pretty cool........ :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 5:50 am » by *WillEase*

Let's assume for a moment that this object is unexplainable.
I wouldn't go so far as to say 'stunning'.
The issues I have are simple really.
Are we suppose to believe you happen to capture all these ufos?
I for one have seen one colorful... thing personally, but I was tripping that night so who knows?
The chances of seeing one ufo in a lifetime are slim at best, yet you have captured dozens
on film? Given the amount of different threads, I'd say that is what you are implying...yes?
To tell you the truth, they all look the same to me.

At any rate, why not report them to your local chapter of MUFON...
http://www.mufon.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 6:01 am » by Kerrblur2

*WillEase* wrote:Let's assume for a moment that this object is unexplainable.
I for one have seen one colorful... thing personally, but I was tripping that night so who knows?
The chances of seeing one ufo in a lifetime are slim at best, yet you have captured dozens
on film? Given the amount of different threads, I'd say that is what you are implying...yes?

I couldnt agree with you more. but given the fact that i live in hawaii, i DO in fact see alot of "UFO" activity here but do i always have my 150 mm camera with me at all times? no..... never actually cause i dont own a nice expensive camera.

this guy smells fishy to me
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 6:20 am » by jeremyjr

Kerrblur2 wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Let's assume for a moment that this object is unexplainable.

I couldnt agree with you more. but given the fact that i live in hawaii, i DO in fact see alot of "UFO" activity here but do i always have my 150 mm camera with me at all times? no..... never actually cause i dont own a nice expensive camera.

this guy smells fishy to me

The fact that you do not do something because you can't or are unable to do it is really a very weak base in which to base any argument, "ignorance is bliss" but it is not a justification to trash into somebody that you really do not know anything about, always in these forums you find people that for any reason, mainly plain ignorance, try to down play or trash something that is beyond them.

There are many people out there doing active observations, and for that I mean, observing the sky whenever they have a chance, some use just camcorders with good optical zoom, other like me use custom equipment to do exactly the same. For example there is this YT channel of Gabriela Decall in Argentina: http://www.youtube.com/user/GabyDecall, that channel contains many outstanding videos of amorphous objects, an extra confirmation of the global character of these sightings.

Some people will do nothing to confirm this, but it is in anybody reach actually to confirm it: just get a camera and point it to the sky from time to time.

Next